Biden’s Trans Secretary says people concerned about inflation are just “impatient “.

I’m happy you’re fine. But I’m not and many others I know. I’m barely living from paycheck to paycheck.
But man, there’s worse to come. Let’s see how long your good fortune lasts.
I have been there and done that I learned to live with inflation over the past fifty years. You ain't lived till when at eleven you are thrown into poverty and have to work to eat, this inflation now ain't shit.

Please, let them keep-up such "messaging"......They are liable to lose all 14 dem seats up for grabs in the senate come November if they keep it up.

I have been there and done that I learned to live with inflation over the past fifty years. You ain't lived till when at eleven you are thrown into poverty and have to work to eat, this inflation now ain't shit.
Oh I know I haven’t live in the worst times yet. But try saying that to the poor blacks and whites in big cities who can barely live. Just because you’ve had it worse doesn’t mean it isn’t a real challenge for the rest of us.

Please, let them keep-up such "messaging"......They are liable to lose all 14 dem seats up for grabs in the senate come November if they keep it up.
Good idea. Let them keep telling everyone that “oh what you’re going thru is nothing” and those struggling will be looking for help elsewhere quicker n scat.

Oh I know I haven’t live in the worst times yet. But try saying that to the poor blacks and whites in big cities who can barely live. Just because you’ve had it worse doesn’t mean it isn’t a real challenge for the rest of us.
We starved during Reagan because of low wages and a lack of jobs...We were told by Reagan to tighten your belt a notch hard times are here...He went through a tougher time called The Great Depression.

We starved during Reagan because of low wages and a lack of jobs...We were told by Reagan to tighten your belt a notch hard times are here...He went through a tougher time called The Great Depression.
👍 but just wait…times will get a LOT harder.

Oh, that Trans secretary, I thought you were talking about this trans secretary:

Attachments

• 105315_rachel-levine-md-jan2020.jpg_e7426f39-d921-4716-9434-854a1850f482.jpeg
    105315_rachel-levine-md-jan2020.jpg_e7426f39-d921-4716-9434-854a1850f482.jpeg
    25.9 KB · Views: 8
Buttplug doesn't have clue how to do his current job.
And now wants to lecture people about the economy.
The perverted homo is an idiot.
So he fits right in with the bozo Biden administration. ... :cuckoo:

"He (Biden) continued on to say that he was "doing everything I can to bring down prices and address the Putin Price Hike."

First of all, inflation was already rampant before Putin invaded Ukraine, so the Putin Price Hike is bullshit.

Second, if he really is doing everything he could to bring down prices he would make it faster, easier, and cheaper to produce more oil and LNG in this country.

Third, he would suspend the Jones Act until further notice. Consider:

... within the continental United States, moving crude oil from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on a Jones Act tanker costs $5 to $6 per barrel, but only $2 per barrel when it is shipped from the Gulf Coast to Eastern Canada on a foreign‐flagged vessel. Amazingly, a 1999 Government Accountability Office study found that the cost to ship oil from Alaska’s North Slope to the U.S. Virgin Islands, which are exempt from the Jones Act, was approximately three times less than it cost to ship oil to the Gulf Coast, despite the voyage around South America’s Cape Horn taking twice as long. Beyond reduced competition due to the Jones Act, as well as its domestic crew requirement, the fact that tanker ships manufactured in the United States cost about four times more than their foreign‐built counterparts surely figures here.

The Jones Act also explains the seemingly curious sourcing decisions for other commodities, such as rock salt. Maryland and Virginia, for example, obtain the product for wintertime use from distant Chile instead of domestically, despite the United States being the world’s largest producer of that commodity.

Increased transportation costs imposed by the Jones Act has led Hawaiian cattlemen to transship their cattle through Canada, or even to fly their cows by air.

https://www.cato.org/publications/p...-burden-america-can-no-longer-bear#conclusion

And our supply chain problems could at least be alleviated somewhat by suspending the Jones Act, not to mention less pollution and wear and tear on our infrastructure.

That retarded Buttplug qu33r said public transportation is part of the Sleepy Joe's administration's toolbox to deal with the outrageous inflation their administration is causing. The democrat who shot up a bunch of people in NYC did not help the case for mass transit being the solution. :afro:

Biden’s Trans Secretary says people concerned about inflation are just “impatient “.​

Yeah, gee, THERE'S an line of BS Trump should have used on Covid and a hundred other things, huh? "You people are just so impatient!"

Joe is definitely not only totally deaf to the enormous pain he is causing, he just doesn't GIVE A SHIT at all. Joe's got his.

The very bad thing is that these days, when you say "Biden's Trans Secretary," I don't know if that is supposed to mean--
  • TRANSPORATION secretary?
  • TRANSSEXUAL Secretary? (Hello Rocky Horror)?, or
  • TRANSIENT secretary?
Could be all three.

Forum List

Back