Biden’s USDA: There’s No Food Price Inflation

Cool picture. Would mean a bit more with a date and location stamp, but hey I know I ask for too much.
We are used to seeing the shelves full as Americans. Going to the stores you see shelves emptier of the same product from generic to name brands to premium name brands to varying degrees. It takes adjusting or even a bit more thinking in purchasing a product or biting the bullet on the cost. The government is the middleman who can screw things up by their interference. There are plenty of other middlemen in the process. But the government is the inept one because it plays politics. Joe tells us he is just an oh shucks peasant when he is an elitist who sold his soul to the globalists and the backed him up no matter his deficiencies.

We are used to seeing the shelves full as Americans. Going to the stores you see shelves emptier of the same product from generic to name brands to premium name brands to varying degrees

Sorry you are seeing empty shelves, we are not experiencing that here.

You are so full of shit twinkle toes it's all over the USA

Not really. I have to go to the grocery store later today, I will take some pics and post them for you. Last time I was at the grocery store the only thing I could not find was the brand of apple juice we normally buy.

Not really. I have to go to the grocery store later today, I will take some pics and post them for you. Last time I was at the grocery store the only thing I could not find was the brand of apple juice we normally buy.
You do that and buy today's newspaper as reference and I will go to my local walmart and do the same

Stop believing your lying eyes.

The same people who told us to appreciate saving $0.16 on our July 4th BBQs last summer are now taking the official position there is no massive food inflation.

Those skyrocketing prices you think you see at the grocery store are not real. Those announcements of forecasted price increases by the food producers, well, those are not real either.

2021 retail food price inflation continued at same pace as 2020 but varied among food categories.” Oh, but it gets even more stupid:

“USDA, Economic Research Service (ERS) researchers project that prices for food-at-home, or food purchased typically from grocery stores or other food stores, will increase between 1.5 and 2.5 percent in 2022, lower than the 3.5-percent increase that occurred in both 2020 and 2021. Forecasts for all food categories for 2022 are available in ERS’s monthly Food Price Outlook data product, updated January 25, 2022.”

Come on weatherman, we're on fantasy island.

Good. Buy me a PlayStation 5, Toyota Highlander Platinum, and oh, a dozen eggs and a gallon of milk, because none to be found around here.
Even Starbucks in town closed because they ran out of coffee.

Sucks to be you. Perhaps you might want to move out of that shit hole you are living in.

Don't need a Toyota tundra, plenty of eggs, don't drink milk, not buying into the labor shortage BS.

Sucks to be you. Perhaps you might want to move out of that shit hole you are living in.
I don’t live in shithole KKKalifornia anymore, remember?
Maybe if you’re buying consisted of more than rice and beans you’d know what’s going on in Brandon’s America.
Even the Leftard MSM can’t spin fast enough.

I didn't vote for Biden and I didn't vote for Trump therefore I am fully vindicated, and insulated from their policies

Wherever it is you live, it is clearly a shithole if you cannot even buy eggs.
Guess you don’t live in America.
Let’s go Brandon.
You should go outside once in awhile, it’s nice out there.

Forum List

Back