Biden's USSC Nominee...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
If Jackson is the most qualified person for the job, I have no problem with this nomination.

Biden nominates Ketanji Brown Jackson to be next Supreme Court justice

But given that Biden stated from the start that he was going to nominate a black woman to the court, I have to believe that professional qualifications took a back seat skin color. In doing this, Biden has done a gross disservice to the court and to this country...

Last edited:
Biden and his bedwetting mouth ruined any chance she had at getting respect from people not in the D cult.

He could have done something crazy with his pick...at least she appears normal....and very qualified...

If Jackson is the most qualified person for the job, I have no problem with this nomination.

But given that Biden stated from the start that he was going to nominate a black woman to the court, I have to believe that professional qualifications took a back seat skin color. In doing this, Biden has done a gross disservice to the court and to this country...

I heard she drank a lot in high school. Went to parties. Possibly groped someone...

I'm almost surprised Biden didn't find a male to female transgender of color to nominate to score the maximum number of woke points possible.

How can she be qualified if she doesn`t have the approval of phony religious whack jobs?

How can she be qualified if her race is what got her where she is today, and not her abilities?

Not to mention she's proven to be a radical left wing nut job.

Forum List

Back