Big Brother is reading USMB

Should the FBI be monitoring Social Media sites like USMB?

• Yes

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • WTF?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What if it turns out that there might be some consequences for expressing your true beliefs and somebody finds out what your true beliefs are?

article-0-1342BB13000005DC-231_964x526.jpg

:crazy:

Not really. I often have to tell or sometimes remind liberals that actions have consequences.
:dig: :dig: :dig:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Nutz is so damn stupid, he can't keep straight who he is babbling to and he thinks that Tea Party-ers are a problem when, in reality, it is the lolberals who are the problem.

That posting seems like a definite liability to your cause, because it really doesn't address the idea of big brother homing in on your isp and grabbing all your postings. :thup: They are out there, you know.

You mean just like your post went off topic and addressed another matter entirely?

Funny how that happens.
We are in the FZ. ..

As we were when I posted earlier, and that post induced you to offer your pointless stupid advice. :D

Just so ya know.

Considering that we have many posters campaigning for treason, insurrection and a lot worse, they might want to be aware of the key words that get the attention of the feds.
Glad to see faggots like you campaigning for the government clamping down on free speech by monitoring "radical right wingers" like it is East Germany.

I would really like to see you pussies try to "bring down the hammer" on the right wing. It will just be a repeat of the Bundy Ranch where you guys lose and retreat.
This is unsurprisingly ignorant.

The issue concerns the 4th Amendment, not the First; there is no 'clamping down on' free speech.

What if it turns out that there might be some consequences for expressing your true beliefs and somebody finds out what your true beliefs are?

Not really. I often have to tell or sometimes remind liberals that actions have consequences.

What is it you are digging for?

If it's gold, you might wanna do some geological research before doing all that digging.

Meanwhile, if the truth causes you some discomfort, I'm ok with that. In fact, I'll tell you even if you don't like the message.

Actions often have consequences. Sometimes they are "unintended consequences."

So, Ilar is big brothers Ho.

Ho Ho Ho!

Silly witless Statist.

He actually seems to think (I use that term loosely) that endorsing the notion that sometimes -- to do its actual job -- government needs to have some power, authority and tools is being a "ho" for "big brother."

So witless of Statist. So sad.

It's grand to have a wise man watching out for us stupid people. I hope you are well compensated for your services.

It's gratis. The need is clearly so massive that it would be unfair to seek compensation for it.

In that case, I guess we get what we paid for....

I wouldn't expect payment from a lib unless other people's money is at hand.

I can caste my pearls before swine. I can't expect you to comprehend. I can hope that someday some of you may wise up.

Not so much in your case, obviously.

It's grand to have a wise man watching out for us stupid people. I hope you are well compensated for your services.
He gets Steve McGarrett!

I got McGarrett long ago. And called him on it. He is just a dimwit racist worthless lump. See? There are OTHER reasons to get classified as a worthless lump beyond just being a robotic, unthinking, modern American liberal.

Nutz is so damn stupid, he can't keep straight who he is babbling to and he thinks that Tea Party-ers are a problem when, in reality, it is the lolberals who are the problem.

That posting seems like a definite liability to your cause, because it really doesn't address the idea of big brother homing in on your isp and grabbing all your postings. :thup: They are out there, you know.

You mean just like your post went off topic and addressed another matter entirely?

Funny how that happens.
We are in the FZ. ..

We are? :eek:

If it's gold, you might wanna do some geological research before doing all that digging.

Meanwhile, if the truth causes you some discomfort, I'm ok with that. In fact, I'll tell you even if you don't like the message.

You are fun when your meltdown begins!

Just having fun with you. Someone's gotta loosen up all those stiffnecked Righties!

It's gratis. The need is clearly so massive that it would be unfair to seek compensation for it.

In that case, I guess we get what we paid for....

I wouldn't expect payment from a lib unless other people's money is at hand.

I can caste my pearls before swine. I can't expect you to comprehend. I can hope that someday some of you may wise up.

Not so much in your case, obviously.

You're pretty fucking stupid to make such a baseless charge about me; perhaps one fine day, it is you who wises up and realizes that political influence in the absence of true character is as useful as teats on a boar hog.

You are fun when your meltdown begins!

Just having fun with you. Someone's gotta loosen up all those stiffnecked Righties!

You are trite when you constantly go to the well and claim "meltdown" when there is nothing even close to a meltdown going on.

On the other hand, I encourage you to take some time and undertake a small effort now and then to sharpen your skills. They cdlearly need much work.

No need to thank me. It's a pleasure.

Forum List

Back