🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Big Jobs Numbers for Biden. The Biden BOOM in Full Effect

Pedo Joe still riding Trump's coattails
tRump left office with two million less jobs than he started with. There are no coattails to ride.
The Trump vaccines are forcing Dimwingers who shut down their states to open them back up, resulting in all these jobs.

Biden is riding Trump’s coattails.

Nice job, President Trump!

tRump left office with two million less jobs than he started with. There are no coattails to ride.
The Trump vaccines are forcing Dimwingers who shut down their states to open them back up, resulting in all these jobs.

Wow, that's a really really stupid thing to say.

I don't know why I'm surprised.

Hey, Crepitus you wanna take a stab at answering the question below all you Dimtards have been running away from?
Can any board Dimtard point out the exact Pedo Joe policy that created these jobs?
An actual pandemic respns instead of denial and wishful thinking.

Derp.
You failed to tell us the EXACT policy that created jobs, Dumbass.

Try again.

if anyone deserves credit it is Trump and his Warp Speed vaccine program.

We would still have at least a year and maybe several to go had it not been for Trump’s leadership.
BULLSHIT!
The Moderna vaccine was developed BEFORE there ever was a warp speed, and Pfizer got NO development money from warp speed.

Hey, Crepitus you wanna take a stab at answering the question below all you Dimtards have been running away from?
Can any board Dimtard point out the exact Pedo Joe policy that created these jobs?

Derp.

Try again.
I told you his plan to create jobs. Defeat covid by vaccinating people and reopening the economy.

It's not complicated.

Derp.

Try again.
I told you his plan to create jobs. Defeat covid by vaccinating people and reopening the economy.

It's not complicated.
Specifics. What part of the plan? How much has been spent and on what? Then explain how that money directly created jobs.

Veggie Joe had nothing to do with the vaccine and opening the economy. In fact, he was against opening the economy.

Derp.

Try again.

It's not complicated.
Specifics. What part of the plan? How much has been spent and on what? Then explain how that money directly created jobs.

Veggie Joe had nothing to do with the vaccine and opening the economy. In fact, he was against opening the economy.
Specifically he vaccinated people rapidly so the economy could reopen.

WTF is wrong with you morons today?

We would still have at least a year and maybe several to go had it not been for Trump’s leadership.
BULLSHIT!
The Moderna vaccine was developed BEFORE there ever was a warp speed, and Pfizer got NO development money from warp speed.
Then why did the New York Times credit Trump as my link showed?

Why did Dr. Fauci’s boss credit Trump?

BULLSHIT!
But it was the Obama-Biden administration who funded Duke-NUS in Singapore, the same virus research that the Russian military is now vaccinated with. You are being duped, though this time by the other Dem puppet.

The Biden BOOM in Full Effect​

ScreenShot_20210703073046.png

Derp.

Try again.

It's not complicated.

Specifically he vaccinated people rapidly so the economy could reopen.

WTF is wrong with you morons today?
So he just did what Trump was doing on the vaccine. And Veggie Joe called Republican Governors "Neanderthals" for opening up.

Then explain how Trump was vaccinating over 1 million per day when he left office, Dumbass.
Easy, he wasn't! Tramp never vaccinated even 1 million per day let alone "OVER" a million per day.
You are a lying sack of shit.

Either way you are just a pathetic bitch that is not man enough to admit facts.

Don't be mad.............Please. :auiqs.jpg:

Record 95,102,000 Americans Not in Labor Force; Number ...

(CNSNews.com) - Barack Obama's presidency began with a record number of Americans not in the labor force, and it's ending the same way.

And that number continues to rise as population grows and old people and/or rich people retire.

Out of the work force.png

You FAKE claim to make Obama look bad has failed.
I watch Fox and MSNBC, to get different views.

Hannity railed on this statistic on a nightly basis, then when trump became POTUS and the number kept rising, Hannity NEVER mentioned it again.

Now that Biden is POTUS, it is a number used once again.
Well done. You can fool the RWI's, but people who do research KNOW you are Full of Shit.

+850k Jobs !

I know Trumpers a really upset right now that America is booming and soaring to new heights of greatness because of Biden, his economic policies, and his Covid crushing policies.

This is just the beginning of another Bill Clinton Golden Age of prosperity. Biden is going to take America to new highs.

Biden is winning because he has re-emphasized American tech dominance.
Trump emphasized low skill, low wage manufacturing jobs for his idiot, high school dropout base.

Trump had LOW growth, weak growth. Biden has high growth. Trump fucked up covid bad, and he paid the price. In life you must be held accountable for your failures, and Trump failed.

Trumpers hate that Biden is better than Trump and America is much better under Biden.

This is what winning is. MAGA = Biden.

You gotta be kidding me, Bonkers. The only BOOM Biden has created is the sound of the entire country imploding under his whackjob warped senile ministrations.

NOTHING has happened here other than the natural rebound that is inevitable after a year of shutdowns CAUSED by the democrats! Biden hasn't done SQUAT.
Yet the facts disagree with you, per usual.

850+k jobs, 6+% GDP growth

The Biden economy is better than Trump's in every aspect across the board.
Trump unemployment rate 3%

Bidens unemployment rates 6%

Facts suck doesn't it?
Good numbers by trump, for sure.
But don't lie. Lying is bad when you lie then claim "Facts suck doesn't it."
Trump low was 3.5%
Currently 5.9%

Household Survey Data Both the unemployment rate, at 5.9 percent, and the number of unemployed persons, at 9.5 million, were little changed in June. These measures are down considerably from their recent highs in April 2020 but remain well above their levels prior to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic (3.5 percent and 5.7 million, respectively, in February 2020).

The economy is looking good because Trump handled Coronavirus perfectly.
This is funny shit Lenny.
Everyone, not being a boot licking trump humping cult member, laughs at your FAKE claim.
trump fucked up the COVID response bigly.

Forum List

Back