🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Big Jobs Numbers for Biden. The Biden BOOM in Full Effect

Typical Trumper, can't accept provable reality.
This is why you people need Fake Fox news, to feed you the lies that you need to avoid accepting truth.
All I do is school every one of you retards. I have not seen 1 single trumper on here that has any form of intelligence at all. Trump inherited 4.7% unemployment.

Here ya go:

The number of unemployed and the unemployment rate both declined during 2016, continuing their downward trends. In the fourth quarter of 2016, 7.6 million people were unemployed and the unemployment rate was 4.7 percent, 0.3 percentage point lower than a year earlier. Employment, as measured by the Current Population Survey (CPS; see accompanying box), expanded by 2.5 million in 2016, about in line with the gains in the previous year. After rising between the fourth quarter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016, the employment–population ratio held fairly steady, ending the year at 59.7 percent in the fourth quarter. The civilian labor force—the sum of the employed and the unemployed―grew by 2.1 million, to 159.6 million. The labor force participation rate, at 62.7 percent in the fourth quarter of 2016, was little changed from a year earlier.
:auiqs.jpg:

EDITORIAL: Obama's unemployment rate lies exposed by ...

Ahhh ok, an editorial.

I posted verifiable US government data.

Basically you are so pathetic in your love and devotion to Trump, that you are trying to claim that verified US government data is somehow wrong???

Well then that same data is wrong for Trump...
Either way you are just a pathetic bitch that is not man enough to admit facts.

Lay off the fake news, clearly it rots your brain.

+850k Jobs !

I know Trumpers a really upset right now that America is booming and soaring to new heights of greatness because of Biden, his economic policies, and his Covid crushing policies.

This is just the beginning of another Bill Clinton Golden Age of prosperity. Biden is going to take America to new highs.

Biden is winning because he has re-emphasized American tech dominance.
Trump emphasized low skill, low wage manufacturing jobs for his idiot, high school dropout base.

Trump had LOW growth, weak growth. Biden has high growth. Trump fucked up covid bad, and he paid the price. In life you must be held accountable for your failures, and Trump failed.

Trumpers hate that Biden is better than Trump and America is much better under Biden.

This is what winning is. MAGA = Biden.

You gotta be kidding me, Bonkers. The only BOOM Biden has created is the sound of the entire country imploding under his whackjob warped senile ministrations.

NOTHING has happened here other than the natural rebound that is inevitable after a year of shutdowns CAUSED by the democrats! Biden hasn't done SQUAT.
Yet the facts disagree with you, per usual.

850+k jobs, 6+% GDP growth

The Biden economy is better than Trump's in every aspect across the board.
Trump unemployment rate 3%

Bidens unemployment rates 6%

Facts suck doesn't it?

Can any board Dimtard point out the exact Pedo Joe policy that created these jobs?
Anyone?

Bueller……..Bueller……
Biden crushed covid.
From day 1, Biden had a covid plan, a simple plan, that worked. Covid plummeted quickly DESPITE only small amounts of vaccine being distributed by Trump's failed vaccine distribution plan.

Biden had a much better plan to distribute the vaccine and it worked, 4 M doses in 1 day at its peak.

What Trump and you idiot trumpers never seemed to understand is that the economy can't re-open until covid is contained. Ignoring masks mandates and social distancing further spread covid, hurting the economy. Maskless super-spreader events, rallies, and parties that Trump had every week hurt the economy.

Biden crushed covid, and now we can re-open. If we had Trump covid cases would still be at highs, which was common procedure under Trump.

Biden got proper covid relief for struggling families. trump couldn't do that.
Biden is about to pass infrastructure boosting the economy.
Biden has re-emphasized science and tech and growth, Trump focused on low skill, low wage manufacturing jobs for his idiot high school drop out supporters.
To early to smoke crack isn't it?

+850k Jobs !

I know Trumpers a really upset right now that America is booming and soaring to new heights of greatness because of Biden, his economic policies, and his Covid crushing policies.

This is just the beginning of another Bill Clinton Golden Age of prosperity. Biden is going to take America to new highs.

Biden is winning because he has re-emphasized American tech dominance.
Trump emphasized low skill, low wage manufacturing jobs for his idiot, high school dropout base.

Trump had LOW growth, weak growth. Biden has high growth. Trump fucked up covid bad, and he paid the price. In life you must be held accountable for your failures, and Trump failed.

Trumpers hate that Biden is better than Trump and America is much better under Biden.

This is what winning is. MAGA = Biden.

Thank you for the big boom President Trump. By your side’s standards from the last 4 years, this surge is ALL thanks to Trump. Try to spin that.

Pedo Joe still riding Trump's coattails
tRump left office with two million less jobs than he started with. There are no coattails to ride.
The national unemployment rate was 4.8 percent in January 2017

The national unemployment rate, 6.3 percent in January 2021
Gee stupid, that couldn’t have been due to Fauci and Xi’s Wuhan Flu causing idiotic blue states to shut down everything could it? Critical thinking remains out of reach of leftards.

Don't be mad.............Please. :auiqs.jpg:

Record 95,102,000 Americans Not in Labor Force; Number ...

(CNSNews.com) - Barack Obama's presidency began with a record number of Americans not in the labor force, and it's ending the same way.
SO unemployment is still unemployment and it is measured the same under Obama and Trump, or any other president...

I don't get what your point is??

Trump inherited 4.7% unemployment... These are facts, deal with it and accept it, or be a little faggot bitch about it.

I don't care, but you look stupid, and pathetic.

Don't be mad.............Please. :auiqs.jpg:

Record 95,102,000 Americans Not in Labor Force; Number ...

(CNSNews.com) - Barack Obama's presidency began with a record number of Americans not in the labor force, and it's ending the same way.
SO unemployment is still unemployment and it is measured the same under Obama and Trump, or any other president...

Trump inherited 4.7% unemployment... These are facts, deal with it and accept it, or be a little faggot bitch about it.

Is this a rderp sock ?

Jesus Christ you're stupid as hell

Not surprising. If you want to tout fake numbers go right ahead.

Just don't expect the rest of us to go along with your fantasy.

Also, your insults are falling short........And are very telling.

Congress Moves To End Obama’s Manipulated U3 Unemployment ...

tRump left office with two million less jobs than he started with. There are no coattails to ride.

Gee stupid, that couldn’t have been due to Fauci and Xi’s Wuhan Flu causing idiotic blue states to shut down everything could it? Critical thinking remains out of reach of leftards.
Oh, the irony...

Not surprising. If you want to tout fake numbers go right ahead.

Just don't expect the rest of us to go along with your fantasy.

Also, your insults are falling short........And are very telling.

Congress Moves To End Obama’s Manipulated U3 Unemployment ...

So US govenrment data is now fake numbers?? Yet the same data is real for Trump???

OK

All the links you posted are fake news sources, they are meaningless.

You don't like what the facts say, so you try to hide from the facts. But the facts aren't going away...

You are just a bitch that can't admit fact.

+850k Jobs !

This month's numbers more than offsets my disappointment of last month's.

Chick-a-boom chick-a-boom don't ya jes' love it

The Trump vaccines are forcing Dimwingers who shut down their states to open them back up, resulting in all these jobs.

Biden is riding Trump’s coattails.

Nice job, President Trump!

The Trump vaccines are forcing Dimwingers who shut down their states to open them back up, resulting in all these jobs.

Wow, that's a really really stupid thing to say.

I don't know why I'm surprised.

Hey, Crepitus you wanna take a stab at answering the question below all you Dimtards have been running away from?
Can any board Dimtard point out the exact Pedo Joe policy that created these jobs?

Hey, Crepitus you wanna take a stab at answering the question below all you Dimtards have been running away from?
Biden crushed covid.
From day 1, Biden had a covid plan, a simple plan, that worked. Covid plummeted quickly DESPITE only small amounts of vaccine being distributed by Trump's failed vaccine distribution plan.

Biden had a much better plan to distribute the vaccine and it worked, 4 M doses in 1 day at its peak.

What Trump and you idiot trumpers never seemed to understand is that the economy can't re-open until covid is contained. Ignoring masks mandates and social distancing further spread covid, hurting the economy. Maskless super-spreader events, rallies, and parties that Trump had every week hurt the economy.

Biden crushed covid, and now we can re-open. If we had Trump covid cases would still be at highs, which was common procedure under Trump.

Then Biden got proper covid relief for struggling families. trump couldn't do that.
In addition Biden has re-emphasized science and tech and growth, Trump focused on low skill, low wage manufacturing jobs for his idiot high school drop out supporters.

An actual pandemic respns instead of denial and wishful thinking.

Derp.

Oh, the irony...
Your inability to refute the facts is noted Stupidus. Your inability to accept reality is also noted.

The article mentions that only 15,000 were manufacturing jobs. Pretty pitiful and we shouldn’t expect any better in the future with Quid Pro Joe doing everything he can to sell us out to China.
When Tramp took office there were 12,367,000 manufacturing jobs, when he left in disgrace there were 12,213,000 a LOSS of over 150,000, now THAT is what is truly PITIFUL.
Since Biden's taking office after his landslide victory we now have 12,318,000 a GAIN of over 100,000. No wonder you hate Biden and America!

Biden crushed covid.

Then Biden got proper covid relief for struggling families. trump couldn't do that.
In addition Biden has re-emphasized science and tech and growth, Trump focused on low skill, low wage manufacturing jobs for his idiot high school drop out supporters.
Biden had a covid plan, a simple plan, that worked.

Yep, ride Trump's Covid coattails (after his handlers told him there was a vaccine)

Forum List

Back