🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Big Jobs Numbers for Biden. The Biden BOOM in Full Effect

Yet the facts disagree with you, per usual.

Sorry Bonker but the facts never disagree with me because I only consider THE FACTS. Not your rubbish.

There is nothing Biddum has done to cause the economy upswing. It was inevitable at this time given the lifting of shutdowns and restrictions and the lessening of the effects of Covid.

ITMT, all those effects which CAN be tied to Biddum are a DISASTER and Biddum and the Harriden administration are the laughing stock and concern of the world.
Yet Biden has put up better numbers than any president ever.

Trump failed to contain covid, Biden crushed covid
Trump failed to provide proper covid relief, Biden provided much needed relief

Basically no matter how good the country and economy are, you will never admit the facts.
Biden is doing much better than Trump on the economy and the facts and numbers prove this.

850+k jobs !
6+% GDP
Tech is booming !

This is just the beginning of another Bill Clinton Golden Age of Prosperity, you are going to hate it.
are you the president of the joe biden fan club?.....dam you had better check your underpants pal......
LOL

That prolly really is the best you can muster.

:abgg2q.jpg:
oh no, are you in the fan club too?....look nothing personal,yea i know bidens great...... but dont you think the banker gets just a little to excited when talking about the president?......or is he just an exuberant little fella?......
Uh, no, I'm no fan of Biden. I think he's a fucking idiot, a loser, and at least half senile. i.e., better than Trump.

Harry Dresden

Your tears make me happy

The more trumpers cry, the better America is doing.

America is booming so much that Trumpers are in a panic.

Biden is a better president than Trump and trumpers can't accept that.

I only care about the results, if Trump had great results I would be very happy for him, but Trump failed.

Trump had mega massive deficits. Trump had weak low gorwth, barely better than Obama, Trump had good jobs, but he inherited great UE and job growth from Obama, trump failed miserably on covid.

Biden has crushed covid and is crushing the economy, refocusing on tech and growth, instead of low wage low skill manufacturing.

Sorry Bonker but the facts never disagree with me because I only consider THE FACTS. Not your rubbish.

There is nothing Biddum has done to cause the economy upswing. It was inevitable at this time given the lifting of shutdowns and restrictions and the lessening of the effects of Covid.

ITMT, all those effects which CAN be tied to Biddum are a DISASTER and Biddum and the Harriden administration are the laughing stock and concern of the world.

Basically no matter how good the country and economy are, you will never admit the facts.
Biden is doing much better than Trump on the economy and the facts and numbers prove this.

850+k jobs !
6+% GDP
Tech is booming !

This is just the beginning of another Bill Clinton Golden Age of Prosperity, you are going to hate it.
are you the president of the joe biden fan club?.....dam you had better check your underpants pal......
LOL

oh no, are you in the fan club too?....look nothing personal,yea i know bidens great...... but dont you think the banker gets just a little to excited when talking about the president?......or is he just an exuberant little fella?......
Uh, no, I'm no fan of Biden. I think he's a fucking idiot, a loser, and at least half senile. i.e., better than Trump.
I somewhat agree.

All I care about is that we have a better president now than we did 6 months ago, and the results show this.

Trump only has himself to blame for his failures.

850+k jobs !
6+% GDP
Tech is booming !

LOL

And yet you show up here daily to stroke his white leg hair.

850+k jobs !
6+% GDP
Tech is booming !

LOL

hey thats the way i look at the chump too....trump and him are just about on the same part of the lower part of the ladder as far as i am concerned....

A lot of people's paid stay at home and benefits are ending.

We are coming out of a year long lockdown that put millions out of work.

Some states like KY are paying 1500 dollars for people to return to work who have been unemployed.

Thousands of companies are offering a sign on bonus.

Really, none of those things are because of Biden. So people being forced to return to work because handouts are drying up, states and companies enticing people back is really what's driving employment.

But I get it, you want to feel like you're rubbing people's noses in Biden to get a cheap sense of self satisfaction but we all know it's all just false what you claim.

Harry Dresden

Your tears make me happy

The more trumpers cry, the better America is doing.

America is booming so much that Trumpers are in a panic.

Biden is a better president than Trump and trumpers can't accept that.

I only care about the results, if Trump had great results I would be very happy for him, but Trump failed.

Trump had mega massive deficits. Trump had weak low gorwth, barely better than Obama, Trump had good jobs, but he inherited great UE and job growth from Obama, trump failed miserably on covid.

Biden has crushed covid and is crushing the economy, refocusing on tech and growth, instead of low wage low skill manufacturing.
lol.....hey look banker i can tell you were you can get great biden posters.....they come in a variety of sizes....

850+k jobs !
6+% GDP
Tech is booming !

LOL

And yet you show up here daily to stroke his white leg hair.
LOL

You're demented, con. I've said all along Biden sucks.

Can any board Dimtard point out the exact Pedo Joe policy that created these jobs?
Anyone?

Bueller……..Bueller……
Biden crushed covid.
From day 1, Biden had a covid plan, a simple plan, that worked. Covid plummeted quickly DESPITE only small amounts of vaccine being distributed by Trump's failed vaccine distribution plan.

Biden had a much better plan to distribute the vaccine and it worked, 4 M doses in 1 day at its peak.

What Trump and you idiot trumpers never seemed to understand is that the economy can't re-open until covid is contained. Ignoring masks mandates and social distancing further spread covid, hurting the economy. Maskless super-spreader events, rallies, and parties that Trump had every week hurt the economy.

Biden crushed covid, and now we can re-open. If we had Trump covid cases would still be at highs, which was common procedure under Trump.

Biden got proper covid relief for struggling families. trump couldn't do that.
Biden is about to pass infrastructure boosting the economy.
Biden has re-emphasized science and tech and growth, Trump focused on low skill, low wage manufacturing jobs for his idiot high school drop out supporters.

Can any board Dimtard point out the exact Pedo Joe policy that created these jobs?
Anyone?

Bueller……..Bueller……
Biden crushed covid.
From day 1, Biden had a covid plan, a simple plan, that worked. Covid plummeted quickly DESPITE only small amounts of vaccine being distributed by Trump's failed vaccine distribution plan.

Biden had a much better plan to distribute the vaccine and it worked, 4 M doses in 1 day at its peak.

What Trump and you idiot trumpers never seemed to understand is that the economy can't re-open until covid is contained. Ignoring masks mandates and social distancing further spread covid, hurting the economy. Maskless super-spreader events, rallies, and parties that Trump had every week hurt the economy.

Biden crushed covid, and now we can re-open. If we had Trump covid cases would still be at highs, which was common procedure under Trump.

Biden got proper covid relief for struggling families. trump couldn't do that.
Biden is about to pass infrastructure boosting the economy.
Biden has re-emphasized science and tech and growth, Trump focused on low skill, low wage manufacturing jobs for his idiot high school drop out supporters.
Biden used the plan Trump put in place, Dumbass.

+850k Jobs !

I know Trumpers a really upset right now that America is booming and soaring to new heights of greatness because of Biden, his economic policies, and his Covid crushing policies.

This is just the beginning of another Bill Clinton Golden Age of prosperity. Biden is going to take America to new highs.

Biden is winning because he has re-emphasized American tech dominance.
Trump emphasized low skill, low wage manufacturing jobs for his idiot, high school dropout base.

Trump had LOW growth, weak growth. Biden has high growth. Trump fucked up covid bad, and he paid the price. In life you must be held accountable for your failures, and Trump failed.

Trumpers hate that Biden is better than Trump and America is much better under Biden.

This is what winning is. MAGA = Biden.

Still need to add 5 million jobs to get back to President Trump numbers.
Doesn’t work like that

If you are playing poker and you are up $10,000 but end up losing $12,000 when you walk away from the table, you don’t get to brag about the$10,000

Recovering from Covid (so far) has done that. Joe's just taking credit for sitting at the WH.

NO ONE contained Covid you FUCKING JACKASS. How do you contain a virus? If the roles were revered and all this was happening now with Trump reelected (and it obviously would be), you'd be giving him ZERO credit. ABSOLUTELY ZERO. And he actually DID spend billions creating Op. Warp Speed. Biddum did nothing. You're itinerant stupidity beyond even JoeH152 and skews13 and the like is forcing me to want to simply IGNORE you. Biden has crushed nothing, you raving inbred imbecile.

Anyone?

Bueller……..Bueller……
From day 1, Biden had a covid plan

EVERYONE had a plan, you idiot. But plans are worthless without a functioning VACCINE to go with it.

You can thank DONALD J. TRUMP for that.

You stinking lousy creeps are so low, you even held news of the vaccine release until AFTER the election though the pharma labs had it before.

850+k jobs !
6+% GDP
Tech is booming !

He sounds more like the Suck Bidden Dick Hard fan club. Though if asked, I bet he wasn't even in Bonker's top three pick for POTUS during the Dem Primary.

Anyone?

Bueller……..Bueller……

EVERYONE had a plan, you idiot. But plans are worthless without a functioning VACCINE to go with it.

You stinking lousy creeps are so low, you even held news of the vaccine release until AFTER the election though the pharma labs had it before.
Trump had a plan. A terrible failed plan that didn't work.

Biden had a good plan that did work.

The results speak for themselves...

Recovering from Covid (so far) has done that. Joe's just taking credit for sitting at the WH.

NO ONE contained Covid you FUCKING JACKASS. How do you contain a virus? If the roles were revered and all this was happening now with Trump reelected (and it obviously would be), you'd be giving him ZERO credit. ABSOLUTELY ZERO. And he actually DID spend billions creating Op. Warp Speed. Biddum did nothing. You're itinerant stupidity beyond even JoeH152 and skews13 and the like is forcing me to want to simply IGNORE you. Biden has crushed nothing, you raving inbred imbecile.
Yet somehow other countries managed to do it...

How many deaths and cases did Germany have???

Nice to see the economy improving.

I believe Biden said something along the lines of needing to get covid handled in order to get the economy rolling.

Seems pretty simple.

Anyone?

Bueller……..Bueller……

Trump had a plan. A terrible failed plan that didn't work.

Biden had a good plan that did work.

The results speak for themselves...
Trumps plan produced vaccines in record time and vaccinated 19 million before he left office.

Biden didn’t even know there was a vaccine when he took office, despite already getting it.:cuckoo:

850+k jobs !
6+% GDP
Tech is booming !

LOL

Trump only has himself to blame.

Himself, and:
  1. ABC
  2. CBS
  3. NBC
  4. CNN
  5. MSNBC
  6. NYT
  7. WaPo
  8. Lez Chumley
  9. Mitt Rongly
  10. John McCan't
  11. Mitch McConnel
  12. Mike Pence
  13. About 30 blue state governors
  14. Tony Fauci
  15. Every democrat tied to the debates
  16. The Reuters "Fact Checking" team
  17. The Chinese and their manufactured human virus
  18. Nancy Piglousi
  19. The House Managers
  20. The incompetent disloyal republicans
  21. Bob Mueller
  22. Move on
  23. BLM
  24. The city of Portland
  25. Mark Zuckerberg
  26. Color of Change
  27. The Voting Rights Lab
  28. Issue One
  29. All Voting Is Local
  30. The Voter Participation Center
  31. The CARES Act
  32. Working Families Party
  33. Indivisible
  34. Greenpeace
  35. George Soros
  36. France
  37. Germany
  38. Britain
  39. The Fight Back Table
  40. Protect Democracy
  41. The Voter Protection Project
My apologies if I overlooked anyone's far leftwing fascist thug organization.

Forum List

Back