🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Big Jobs Numbers for Biden. The Biden BOOM in Full Effect

+850k Jobs !

I know Trumpers a really upset right now that America is booming and soaring to new heights of greatness because of Biden, his economic policies, and his Covid crushing policies.

This is just the beginning of another Bill Clinton Golden Age of prosperity. Biden is going to take America to new highs.

Biden is winning because he has re-emphasized American tech dominance.
Trump emphasized low skill, low wage manufacturing jobs for his idiot, high school dropout base.

Trump had LOW growth, weak growth. Biden has high growth. Trump fucked up covid bad, and he paid the price. In life you must be held accountable for your failures, and Trump failed.

Trumpers hate that Biden is better than Trump and America is much better under Biden.

This is what winning is. MAGA = Biden.

Lmao California unemployment rate is 7.9%
Big deal, nice nit picking.

+850k jobs, GDP is booming, growth is booming and the Biden economy crushes anything Trump had.

The reality is you hate the fact that Biden is better than Trump, and all the numbers verify this.

Facts crush trumpers
California unemployment rate 7.9%

+850k Jobs !

I know Trumpers a really upset right now that America is booming and soaring to new heights of greatness because of Biden, his economic policies, and his Covid crushing policies.

This is just the beginning of another Bill Clinton Golden Age of prosperity. Biden is going to take America to new highs.

Trump emphasized low skill, low wage manufacturing jobs for his idiot, high school dropout base.

Trump had LOW growth, weak growth. Biden has high growth. Trump fucked up covid bad, and he paid the price. In life you must be held accountable for your failures, and Trump failed.

Trumpers hate that Biden is better than Trump and America is much better under Biden.

+850k jobs, GDP is booming, growth is booming and the Biden economy crushes anything Trump had.

The reality is you hate the fact that Biden is better than Trump, and all the numbers verify this.

Facts crush trumpers
so what.

+850k jobs
GDP 6+%

I guess you are too stupid to understand what that means!

This is just the beginning of the best economy since the Bill Clinton Golden Age.

This is not stopping, it will keep on booming

+850k Jobs !

Facts crush trumpers
so what.

+850k jobs
GDP 6+%

I guess you are too stupid to understand what that means!

This is just the beginning of the best economy since the Bill Clinton Golden Age.

This is not stopping, it will keep on booming
California unemployment rate 7.9%, last is Hawaii 8%

I did not vote for Biden but I will celebrate any President’s economic numbers under their watch. The President clearly owns this economy now. What policies will he pursue to sustain it?

This “Biden Boom” is the result of the reduction of the threat caused by COVOD-19. People who were unable to work because their workplace was closed to help stop the spread of the virus are now returning to work.

if anyone deserves credit it is Trump and his Warp Speed vaccine program.

We would still have at least a year and maybe several to go had it not been for Trump’s leadership.

Operation Warp Speed, Trump’s groundbreaking vaccine development program, got us the vaccine we desperately needed. By creating key public-private partnerships to develop the vaccine quickly, Trump took an innovative businessman’s approach to the problem, cutting through bureaucratic red tape to deliver real results ahead of schedule. National Institutes of Health Director Francis Collins described the initiative as getting results “at least five years faster than it’s ever been done before,” crediting the Trump administration with producing a safe, accessible vaccine with “breathtaking” speed.

Typical pathetic Trumper, giving Trump credit where he doesn't deserve any.

the scientists made the vaccine, Biden crushed covid and stimulated the economy, and now the numbers are booming.
The US is booming and all you can do is whine and cry.

Trump failed, Biden is winning and the numbers prove this.
A lot of experts disagree with you.

Why Trump's Operation Warp Speed is credited with helping race for COVID-19​

"No doubt, Operation Warp Speed is a huge success," said Tinglong Dai, associate professor of Operations Management and Business Analytics at Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School in Baltimore.

"You can like or hate the Trump administration, but no doubt, it's a huge success — unprecedented success."

Jesse Goodman, the former chief scientist of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, agreed that the U.S. government deserves credit for the high priority placed on Operation Warp Speed.

"This is a bright spot in the pandemic response. I mean, the rest of it has been dismal," said Goodman, who is also director of Georgetown University's Center on Medical Product Access, Safety and Stewardship.

Anthony Fauci, director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, also lauded Operation Warp Speed for being a "success — certainly in the arena of vaccines, it's been a success" in his remarks at a recent virtual summit organized by the medical news site Stat.

Fauci’s Boss Praises ‘Operation Warp Speed’​

National Institute of Health director Dr. Francis Collins recently praised the Trump administration for its “breathtaking success” of Operation Warp Speed and getting two effective coronavirus vaccines developed and distributed as a pandemic response. The Trump White House deserves credit for getting shots developed and into the arms of millions of Americans by the time President Joe Biden was sworn in.

Collins marveled at the speed of the Trump Administration during an interview on “Axios on HBO,” where Moderna and Pfizer developed vaccines with such high efficacy rates that they were approved by the FDA by mid-December. “It’s just breathtaking that that got done in 11 months from when we first knew about this virus. It is at least five years faster than it has ever been done before,” he said.

***snip***

When former President Trump predicted a coronavirus vaccine by the end of 2020, multiple media outlets declared it a “pipe dream” and that it would take a “miracle.” Now, the U.S leads the world in total vaccinations, estimating around 1 million vaccinations per day. Not every President would have or could have pulled this off.

+850k Jobs !

You gotta be kidding me, Bonkers. The only BOOM Biden has created is the sound of the entire country imploding under his whackjob warped senile ministrations.

NOTHING has happened here other than the natural rebound that is inevitable after a year of shutdowns CAUSED by the democrats! Biden hasn't done SQUAT.

+850k Jobs !

I've never met a Banker before so out of tune with money and economics. How'd you pull that one off, degree in liberal arts?

+850k Jobs !

I hope the recovery continues

But only yesterday a lib posted a thread about job gains in Tennessee

He was complaining that so few of the jobs paid more than $20,000 a year

Could it be the same story for your good news?

This “Biden Boom” is the result of the reduction of the threat caused by COVOD-19. People who were unable to work because their workplace was closed to help stop the spread of the virus are now returning to work.

if anyone deserves credit it is Trump and his Warp Speed vaccine program.

We would still have at least a year and maybe several to go had it not been for Trump’s leadership.

Operation Warp Speed, Trump’s groundbreaking vaccine development program, got us the vaccine we desperately needed. By creating key public-private partnerships to develop the vaccine quickly, Trump took an innovative businessman’s approach to the problem, cutting through bureaucratic red tape to deliver real results ahead of schedule. National Institutes of Health Director Francis Collins described the initiative as getting results “at least five years faster than it’s ever been done before,” crediting the Trump administration with producing a safe, accessible vaccine with “breathtaking” speed.

Typical pathetic Trumper, giving Trump credit where he doesn't deserve any.

the scientists made the vaccine, Biden crushed covid and stimulated the economy, and now the numbers are booming.
The US is booming and all you can do is whine and cry.

Trump failed, Biden is winning and the numbers prove this.
A lot of experts disagree with you.

Why Trump's Operation Warp Speed is credited with helping race for COVID-19​

"No doubt, Operation Warp Speed is a huge success," said Tinglong Dai, associate professor of Operations Management and Business Analytics at Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School in Baltimore.

"You can like or hate the Trump administration, but no doubt, it's a huge success — unprecedented success."

Jesse Goodman, the former chief scientist of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, agreed that the U.S. government deserves credit for the high priority placed on Operation Warp Speed.

"This is a bright spot in the pandemic response. I mean, the rest of it has been dismal," said Goodman, who is also director of Georgetown University's Center on Medical Product Access, Safety and Stewardship.

Anthony Fauci, director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, also lauded Operation Warp Speed for being a "success — certainly in the arena of vaccines, it's been a success" in his remarks at a recent virtual summit organized by the medical news site Stat.

Fauci’s Boss Praises ‘Operation Warp Speed’​

National Institute of Health director Dr. Francis Collins recently praised the Trump administration for its “breathtaking success” of Operation Warp Speed and getting two effective coronavirus vaccines developed and distributed as a pandemic response. The Trump White House deserves credit for getting shots developed and into the arms of millions of Americans by the time President Joe Biden was sworn in.

Collins marveled at the speed of the Trump Administration during an interview on “Axios on HBO,” where Moderna and Pfizer developed vaccines with such high efficacy rates that they were approved by the FDA by mid-December. “It’s just breathtaking that that got done in 11 months from when we first knew about this virus. It is at least five years faster than it has ever been done before,” he said.

***snip***

When former President Trump predicted a coronavirus vaccine by the end of 2020, multiple media outlets declared it a “pipe dream” and that it would take a “miracle.” Now, the U.S leads the world in total vaccinations, estimating around 1 million vaccinations per day. Not every President would have or could have pulled this off.
So what.

Trump did what any other president would have done.
The researchers and scientists were the ones that developed and made the vaccine.

trump was a failed president with failed results, you people are desperate to give Trump some form of credit when he deserves little.

Enjoy the Biden BOOOM !!

+850k Jobs !

You gotta be kidding me, Bonkers. The only BOOM Biden has created is the sound of the entire country imploding under his whackjob warped senile ministrations.

NOTHING has happened here other than the natural rebound that is inevitable after a year of shutdowns CAUSED by the democrats! Biden hasn't done SQUAT.
Yet the facts disagree with you, per usual.

850+k jobs, 6+% GDP growth

The Biden economy is better than Trump's in every aspect across the board.

Sorry Bonker but the facts never disagree with me because I only consider THE FACTS. Not your rubbish.

There is nothing Biddum has done to cause the economy upswing. It was inevitable at this time given the lifting of shutdowns and restrictions and the lessening of the effects of Covid.

ITMT, all those effects which CAN be tied to Biddum are a DISASTER and Biddum and the Harriden administration are the laughing stock and concern of the world.

That's what Trump tried in June 2020. How did that work out?
not everything is about your hero and that was last year.....try today......things were ready to crack if things did not open up...
Trump tried to reopen America in June 2020 and the result was 400,000 dead under his watch.
Biden pushed out the biggest vaccination campaign in history, and when approaching vaccination goals the country again running on all cylinders.
Veggie Joe didn’t even know there was a vaccine when he took office, despite already getting it.

Sorry Bonker but the facts never disagree with me because I only consider THE FACTS. Not your rubbish.

There is nothing Biddum has done to cause the economy upswing. It was inevitable at this time given the lifting of shutdowns and restrictions and the lessening of the effects of Covid.

ITMT, all those effects which CAN be tied to Biddum are a DISASTER and Biddum and the Harriden administration are the laughing stock and concern of the world.
Yet Biden has put up better numbers than any president ever.

Trump failed to contain covid, Biden crushed covid
Trump failed to provide proper covid relief, Biden provided much needed relief

Basically no matter how good the country and economy are, you will never admit the facts.
Biden is doing much better than Trump on the economy and the facts and numbers prove this.

850+k jobs !
6+% GDP
Tech is booming !

This is just the beginning of another Bill Clinton Golden Age of Prosperity, you are going to hate it.

Basically no matter how good the country and economy are, you will never admit the facts.
Biden is doing much better than Trump on the economy and the facts and numbers prove this.

850+k jobs !
6+% GDP
Tech is booming !

This is just the beginning of another Bill Clinton Golden Age of Prosperity, you are going to hate it.
are you the president of the joe biden fan club?.....dam you had better check your underpants pal......

850+k jobs !
6+% GDP
Tech is booming !

6%?
The Avg GDP growth for the last two quarters of the Trump administration was about 19%.

Veggie Joe loses again.

850+k jobs !
6+% GDP
Tech is booming !

are you the president of the joe biden fan club?.....dam you had better check your underpants pal......
LOL

That prolly really is the best you can muster.

:abgg2q.jpg:

850+k jobs !
6+% GDP
Tech is booming !

LOL

That prolly really is the best you can muster.

:abgg2q.jpg:
oh no, are you in the fan club too?....look nothing personal,yea i know bidens great...... but dont you think the banker gets just a little to excited when talking about the president?......or is he just an exuberant little fella?......

850+k jobs !
6+% GDP
Tech is booming !

6%?
The Avg GDP growth for the last two quarters of the Trump administration was about 19%.

Veggie Joe loses again.
LOLOLOL

Suuure ... if you ignore the quarter prior to that where it was -31.4%

Forum List

Back