🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Big Jobs Numbers for Biden. The Biden BOOM in Full Effect

Yet the facts disagree with you, per usual.

Sorry Bonker but the facts never disagree with me because I only consider THE FACTS. Not your rubbish.

There is nothing Biddum has done to cause the economy upswing. It was inevitable at this time given the lifting of shutdowns and restrictions and the lessening of the effects of Covid.

ITMT, all those effects which CAN be tied to Biddum are a DISASTER and Biddum and the Harriden administration are the laughing stock and concern of the world.
Yet Biden has put up better numbers than any president ever.

Trump failed to contain covid, Biden crushed covid
Trump failed to provide proper covid relief, Biden provided much needed relief

Basically no matter how good the country and economy are, you will never admit the facts.
Biden is doing much better than Trump on the economy and the facts and numbers prove this.

850+k jobs !
6+% GDP
Tech is booming !

This is just the beginning of another Bill Clinton Golden Age of Prosperity, you are going to hate it.
are you the president of the joe biden fan club?.....dam you had better check your underpants pal......
LOL

That prolly really is the best you can muster.

:abgg2q.jpg:
oh no, are you in the fan club too?....look nothing personal,yea i know bidens great...... but dont you think the banker gets just a little to excited when talking about the president?......or is he just an exuberant little fella?......
Uh, no, I'm no fan of Biden. I think he's a fucking idiot, a loser, and at least half senile. i.e., better than Trump.
Trump only has himself to blame.

Himself, and:
  1. ABC
  2. CBS
  3. NBC
  4. CNN
  5. MSNBC
  6. NYT
  7. WaPo
  8. Lez Chumley
  9. Mitt Rongly
  10. John McCan't
  11. Mitch McConnel
  12. Mike Pence
  13. About 30 blue state governors
  14. Tony Fauci
  15. Every democrat tied to the debates
  16. The Reuters "Fact Checking" team
  17. The Chinese and their manufactured human virus
  18. Nancy Piglousi
  19. The House Managers
  20. The incompetent disloyal republicans
  21. Bob Mueller
  22. Move on
  23. BLM
  24. The city of Portland
  25. Mark Zuckerberg
  26. Color of Change
  27. The Voting Rights Lab
  28. Issue One
  29. All Voting Is Local
  30. The Voter Participation Center
  31. The CARES Act
  32. Working Families Party
  33. Indivisible
  34. Greenpeace
  35. George Soros
  36. France
  37. Germany
  38. Britain
  39. The Fight Back Table
  40. Protect Democracy
  41. The Voter Protection Project
My apologies if I overlooked anyone's far leftwing fascist thug organization.
Waaa Waaaaa

yes Blame all of Trump's fuck ups on everybody else, just like with GWB...

The GOP is the party of failed results and excuses, the Dems are the party of success and Golden Ages of prosperity.

Trump left Bidet a growing economy.

The 3rd quarter 2020 +33.4%, 4th quarter 2020 +4%, 1st quarter 2021 +6.4%.

The Trump tax cuts still working. In spite of all the unnecessary and long-lasting lockdowns.

Which trump policy created that?
Tax cuts and rolling back job killing regulation.

Two Huge Effects Of Trump's Economic Policies: Jobs Surge ...

Policy issues under the Trump administration - Ballotpedia

Trump's contract with American voters​

In his contract with American voters, President Donald Trump promised to do the following:

Six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:
  • FIRST, propose a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress.
  • SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce the federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health).
  • THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated.
  • FOURTH, a five-year ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service.
  • FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.
  • SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

Seven actions to protect American workers:
  • FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205.
  • SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
  • THIRD, I will direct the Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator.
  • FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately.
  • FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
  • SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward.
  • SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure.

Then prove it ... show black unemployment for each month in 1968...
Stop playing games. Unless you have evidence of black unemployment being lower at any time prior to Trump being President bring it. Otherwise, you lose.

Pedo Joe still riding Trump's coattails
tRump left office with two million less jobs than he started with. There are no coattails to ride.
The Trump vaccines are forcing Dimwingers who shut down their states to open them back up, resulting in all these jobs.

Biden is riding Trump’s coattails.

Nice job, President Trump!

Pedo Joe still riding Trump's coattails
tRump left office with two million less jobs than he started with. There are no coattails to ride.
The Trump vaccines are forcing Dimwingers who shut down their states to open them back up, resulting in all these jobs.

Biden is riding Trump’s coattails.

Nice job, President Trump!
Wow, that's a really really stupid thing to say.

I don't know why I'm surprised.

Then prove it ... show black unemployment for each month in 1968...
Stop playing games. Unless you have evidence of black unemployment being lower at any time prior to Trump being President bring it. Otherwise, you lose.
Trump inherited low unemployment from Biden. 4.9%

Biden inherited the Bush crash, an economy losing ~900k jobs a month... terrible.
He fixed that, created ~15 M jobs, and passed off a country adding 200k jobs/month with 4.9% UE.

Trump just carried that momentum forward, then he fucked up everything covid and lost millions of jobs.

Now its Biden's job to fix the Trump mess, just like Obama fixed the Bush crash.

How come Dems always have to clean up GOP fuck ups???

The Banker If they are so great--then why does Biden have so many on unemployment and spending trillions in stimulus?
Because he inherited the Trump mess.
You expect Biden to snap his fingers and instantly created 10 million jobs in 1 month???

Biden has the greatest first 5 months of any president in US history, enough said.

Trump failed, Biden is winning, all the facts, numbers, and results prove this.

+850k Jobs !

I know Trumpers a really upset right now that America is booming and soaring to new heights of greatness because of Biden, his economic policies, and his Covid crushing policies.

This is just the beginning of another Bill Clinton Golden Age of prosperity. Biden is going to take America to new highs.

Biden is winning because he has re-emphasized American tech dominance.
Trump emphasized low skill, low wage manufacturing jobs for his idiot, high school dropout base.

Trump had LOW growth, weak growth. Biden has high growth. Trump fucked up covid bad, and he paid the price. In life you must be held accountable for your failures, and Trump failed.

Trumpers hate that Biden is better than Trump and America is much better under Biden.

This is what winning is. MAGA = Biden.

Job numbers are going up because Republican governors are making people get off of needless unemployment. People need to work instead of laying on their lazy ass.

SO you are saying that provable fact is not true??
Yes.
Typical Trumper, can't accept provable reality.
This is why you people need Fake Fox news, to feed you the lies that you need to avoid accepting truth.
All I do is school every one of you retards. I have not seen 1 single trumper on here that has any form of intelligence at all. Trump inherited 4.7% unemployment.

Here ya go:

The number of unemployed and the unemployment rate both declined during 2016, continuing their downward trends. In the fourth quarter of 2016, 7.6 million people were unemployed and the unemployment rate was 4.7 percent, 0.3 percentage point lower than a year earlier. Employment, as measured by the Current Population Survey (CPS; see accompanying box), expanded by 2.5 million in 2016, about in line with the gains in the previous year. After rising between the fourth quarter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016, the employment–population ratio held fairly steady, ending the year at 59.7 percent in the fourth quarter. The civilian labor force—the sum of the employed and the unemployed―grew by 2.1 million, to 159.6 million. The labor force participation rate, at 62.7 percent in the fourth quarter of 2016, was little changed from a year earlier.

Typical Trumper, can't accept provable reality.
This is why you people need Fake Fox news, to feed you the lies that you need to avoid accepting truth.
All I do is school every one of you retards. I have not seen 1 single trumper on here that has any form of intelligence at all. Trump inherited 4.7% unemployment.

Here ya go:

The number of unemployed and the unemployment rate both declined during 2016, continuing their downward trends. In the fourth quarter of 2016, 7.6 million people were unemployed and the unemployment rate was 4.7 percent, 0.3 percentage point lower than a year earlier. Employment, as measured by the Current Population Survey (CPS; see accompanying box), expanded by 2.5 million in 2016, about in line with the gains in the previous year. After rising between the fourth quarter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016, the employment–population ratio held fairly steady, ending the year at 59.7 percent in the fourth quarter. The civilian labor force—the sum of the employed and the unemployed―grew by 2.1 million, to 159.6 million. The labor force participation rate, at 62.7 percent in the fourth quarter of 2016, was little changed from a year earlier.
:auiqs.jpg:

EDITORIAL: Obama's unemployment rate lies exposed by ...

Forum List

Back