Big Left wants people to believe the black man who killed 5 people at WI parade did it accidentally

Wrong. We are talking about America and in the history of this country no population has been as violent and criminal than white men. It is not racist to say that, it is a matter of public record. So if you don't like the mirror held to your face, stop making claims about others.

Chicago is all you racists try to argue with. The country is not named Chicago.

Chicago is a microcosm of the inner city black community. It can just as well be philly, baltimore, inglwatts, all black communities that murder more people in a year than whitey does in 20 years.

An inconvenient fact for racist twit, like you.

The dude was a petty criminal.

Why would he want a murder charge? Wisconsin doesn't have a death penalty but it's pretty obvious he'll never get out of prison.
who knows but if the reports are true on the OP he’s looking at felony murder charges.

That's because they work, while you whine.
No, that's not why. You know that's not why but as long as you get preferential treatment you won't admit the truth.

And he decided to go THROUGH a parade to flee? I mean he wasn't being pursued at the time so why on earth would he drive through barricades and run over people? That would certainly draw attention and slow him down in his effort to escape. It makes no sense.
He doesn't have to actually be pursued to believe he was being pursued.

Prokupecz told John Berman that the suspect — who is in custody — drove into the parade route as they were fleeing from a separate incident.

“That’s what law enforcement officials say, that they believe he was fleeing another crime scene perhaps and while fleeing, he drove through this parade route,”

They are no longer suppose to report on what law enforcement tells them?
Poor kid just took a wrong turn.

Someone needs to paint a mural of him on the side of a building. And don't forget the midnight shipping sprees in his honor.

All CNN or MSNBC cares about is stoking the flames of racism and White supremacy. And after every trial, they're hoping to get a verdict that will result in nationwide riots, shallow ass bastards that they are.

Well, it sells. Then again Fox does the same thing.

Interesting that the knife fight he said he was running from has his knife left at the scene with a victim claiming he was stabbed by the murdering lunatic

No, that's not why. You know that's not why but as long as you get preferential treatment you won't admit the truth.

Wrong. I DO know that's why. You remind me of my white trash family. They all sat around, swilling beer, and whining about how shitty their lives were.
All the while not doing a damned thing to make their lives better.

I chose a different path, got an education, and at my height, I paid more in taxes than the rest of my famy combined.

I have a sister that I keep in touch with. She, like me, got an education, some of which I paid for.

But SHE did the work to get away from the rest.

My family sucks. Kind of like you.

Forum List

Back