Big Left wants people to believe the black man who killed 5 people at WI parade did it accidentally

Don't question me. I have no idea. Question the law enforcement that stated it.
I am questioning them. They are lying to cover for the DA and to further a narrative.

I am questioning them. They are lying to cover for the DA and to further a narrative.

Maybe. It would hardly be the first time. The DA's and cops cover for each other all the time. See the problem?

It's another case of "don't trust your lying eyes"........ you must trust the lying Left.

Totally predictable,

Big Left wants people to believe the black man who killed 5 people at WI parade did it accidentally​

No excuse, whites have 15 times the wealth. There should be no crime in the white coomunity.
Dear dunce UR#2
Any population of 250 million will very likely have “more” of almost anything than a population of 35 million.
I’m not even going to ask if you can comprehend that

Wrong. We are talking about America and in the history of this country no population has been as violent and criminal than white men. It is not racist to say that, it is a matter of public record. So if you don't like the mirror held to your face, stop making claims about others.

Chicago is all you racists try to argue with. The country is not named Chicago.
Quit talking about the past. Whites here today are not the most violent. Oh, by the way, Chicago is part of this country.

Marvin the dumb ass has lied about this and unlike him and the other racists do with every white criminal such as Rittenhouse and the McMichaels, I don't give a fuck about this sorry ass scrub and if they throw the book at him, they need to throw a library.
Rittenhouse shot the criminals, thank goodness. Libscum are the liars.

1637622398664.png

Wrong, Rittenhouse is the hero. He shot the criminals. Facts prove you a liar, as always. Racist.
UR#2 really struggling today.
I researched last 4 months and 94% of its posts reference “whites” or “racist”. One can see the absolute obsession there. I took 5 other posteres including myself snd found 32% reference “black/white” or “racist”
Exhaustive work but result is point profoundly made.

Lies, lies and more lies from the Left! nobody is really surprised. The Left and their Media puppets are professional liars.

Quote:

As Groucho Marx said when caught in bed with the wrong woman, " Who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?"

:dunno:

UR#2 really struggling today.
I researched last 4 months and 94% of its posts reference “whites” or “racist”. One can see the absolute obsession there. I took 5 other posteres including myself snd found 32% reference “black/white” or “racist”
Exhaustive work but result is point profoundly made.
To be fair, being a two bit race pimp was a lot easier when the liberal media was pushing a racist America message. With Brandon in the White House they aren't pushing fake hate crimes and such.

Forum List

Back