Big Left wants people to believe the black man who killed 5 people at WI parade did it accidentally

And here we see a white racist with his dick hard because he gets to make comments about a black criminal.
Clean up the vomit that had to come out of your system while posting that crap. I imagine with this sort of stomach that you are fully able to digest all the shit you eat.
I do get a boner when out of control coloreds prove themselves as such and they get out of control coloreds such as you rushing to their defense.
Racist? No
Realist? Yes and reality just doesn’t go along with your feelings

Last edited:
View attachment 567284

Concern yourself with whites killing each other

I will concern myself with whatever the fuck I please.
Stop blaming whitey for your own feral behavior, fraud.

blackskilled.png

so have black men. in chicago alone they are catching up.

you and your racism simply doesn't pass the common sense test.
Wrong. We are talking about America and in the history of this country no population has been as violent and criminal than white men. It is not racist to say that, it is a matter of public record. So if you don't like the mirror held to your face, stop making claims about others.

Chicago is all you racists try to argue with. The country is not named Chicago.

Clean up the vomit that had to come out of your system while posting that crap. I imagine with this sort of stomach that you are fully able to digest all the shit you eat.
I do get a bonerwhen out of control coloreds prove themselves as such and they get out of control coloreds such as you rushing to their defense.
Racist? No
Realist? Yes and reality just doesn’t go along with your feelings
Face the truth white man, then clean your own house before yo talk about others. I don't see you talking crazy about white mass killers. We don't see many blacks doing this.

Wrong. We are talking about America and in the history of this country no population has been as violent and criminal than white men. It is not racist to say that, it is a matter of public record. So if you don't like the mirror held to your face, stop making claims about others.

god damn you're just a titanic full of stupid.

Ahh yes, conveniently ignore the rest of world history or even present day events. All that matters is the narrative. You idiots are an open book.

Face the truth white man, then clean your own house before yo talk about others. I don't see you talking crazy about white mass killers. We don't see many blacks doing this.
Ok you just qualified for the niggart word. After countless racists posts by you decrying whites as racists both as individuals and a group you do qualify for the label
What will be interesting now is to see if “moderators ” can actually moderate rather than ban, move and delete. Yes I am a white guy that you castigate as racist. Yes you are a colored guy who has moved into Naygart category

Last edited:

There are dozens of other leftist cities where black people are slaughtered every day while you do nothing about it. You're the white left's bitch.

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

Most Violent Cities in America

St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat
Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat
Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat
Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat
Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat
Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat
Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat
Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat
Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat
Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat
Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent
Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat
Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat
San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican
Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent
Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat
Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat
New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat
Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat
Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat

god damn you're just a titanic full of stupid.
He’s emboldened to do this because he knows no one will come back with equal force. I just changed that and leveled the playing field of response but will likely suffer repercussions

I seem to recall a black man shooting a bunch of cops in Dallas.
I seem to recall 2 black men randomly executing people in DC.
I seem to recall a black man who shot up a school last month.
I seem to recall a black man who just mowed down 50 FUCKING PEOPLE WITH A TRUCK, YESTERDAY.

Babble all you want, you are still and will always be a FRAUD.

You know what I really think it is? Jealousy. Go on, admit it, you're jealous of whitey. Jealous because whitey can build a functional society while literally every single nation run by blacks is a 3rd world trash heap.

I will concern myself with whatever the fuck I please.
Stop blaming whitey for your own feral behavior, fraud.

View attachment 567291
Whites are 6 times more likely to be killed by another white person than somebody black. So you should be mote concerned about that. And in the history of this nation, white men have been the most violent group.

You want to bring up 2013?

On August 15, 2013, The Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice published a paper by Mike Males entitled, “Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests.” The data was basically ignored, even by President Obama. But the implications of this study were so important that it was a dereliction of duty to not make this information widely known to the American public.

Americans tend to create nostalgia about the past. The fact is that the good old days never were. I say that as a black citizen of this country, but the good old days never existed for anyone. Males points this out in his report. “For nearly all serious and minor offenses, including homicide, rates among black teenagers nationally were lower in 2011 than when racial statistics were first collected nationally in 1964. Black youths’ murder arrest rates are considerably lower today than back when Bill Cosby was funny (long, long ago).

How about this?

“From 1994 to 2015, white-on-white violence (down 79%) and black-on-black violence (down 78%) declined at a similar rate.”

This bit of information comes from a report issued in October of 2017 by the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics. The title is, “Race and Hispanic Origin of Victims and Offenders, 2012-15.” This report shows that for a 21 year period of time, while right wing whites, most of the Fox News prime time lineup, Trump and most of the American media were promoting a narrative of high black on black crime, the reality is that black on black crime was being reduced. It also shows that most crimes are intra-racial and that whites were victimized by other whites primarily and at approximately the same percentage.

“During 2012-15, there were no differences among white, black, and Hispanic intraracial victimizations reported to police.”

Concern yourself with white on white crime.

He’s emboldened to do this because he knows no one will come back with equal force. I just changed that and leveled the playing field of response but will likely suffer repercussions
he does stupid trolling shit because the mods won't put an end to it.

Concern yourself with white on white crime.

You can tell me this until you're blue in the face. I can and will continue to concern myself with whatever I want, and there is NOTHING you can do about it. Fraud.

I seem to recall a black man shooting a bunch of cops in Dallas.
I seem to recall 2 black men randomly executing people in DC.
I seem to recall a black man who shot up a school last month.
I seem to recall a black man who just mowed down 50 FUCKING PEOPLE WITH A TRUCK, YESTERDAY.

Babble all you want, you are still and will always be a FRAUD.

You know what I really think it is? Jealousy. Go on, admit it, you're jealous of whitey. Jealous because whitey can build a functional society while literally every single nation run by blacks is a 3rd world trash heap.

And I recall a nation run by white men who have murdered millions of indigenous citizens, blacks, asians and hispanics.

Forum List

Back