Big money

10 billion dollar Donnie takes $302.00 dollar rebate ... seriously?

Trump is lying any way you cut it.

if he has 10 billion dollars he lied to qualify for a $302 rebate

or he lied about having 10 billion dollars and legally qualified for the rebate

simple as that

simple as that
You apparently don't understand the difference between INCOME and ASSETS, the rebate was based on his federal adjusted gross income which Trump never claimed was "10 billion dollars", if he did in fact qualify for the rebate using legal means it's simply of reflection of how corrupt and idiotic the current "progressive" tax code actually is and strengthens the argument for doing away with the monstrosity.

simple as that
You apparently don't understand the difference between INCOME and ASSETS, the rebate was based on his federal adjusted gross income which Trump never claimed was "10 billion dollars", if he did in fact qualify for the rebate using legal means it's simply of reflection of how corrupt and idiotic the current "progressive" tax code actually is and strengthens the argument for doing away with the monstrosity.

so you admit he lied ..

simple as that

so you admit he lied ..
No, I admit that you don't understand the difference between INCOME and ASSETS, as far as whether he "lied" in this case or not there's not enough evidence to make a determination one way or the other but I'm sure that won't stop you from making shit up as you go. :cool:

PROCEED....

simple as that

so you admit he lied ..
No, I admit that you don't understand the difference between INCOME and ASSETS, as far as whether he "lied" in this case or not there's not enough evidence to make a determination one way or the other but I'm sure that won't stop you from making shit up as you go. :cool:

PROCEED....

assets can qualify or disqualify you from various scenarios ... beit income OR assets he lied

Bill and Hillary took a tax deduction for donating old underwear. It was small and insignificant just like this deduction by Trump. Trump is a big soft target, surely you can do better than this.

Clinton Taxes Laid Bare, Line by Line

In previous returns, when Mr. Clinton was the Governor of Arkansas and his wife was a partner in a Little Rock law firm, the Clintons had gone so far as to deduct $2 for underwear donated to charities. The deduction was ridiculed by comedians and pundits, and the White House did not itemize the Clintons' $17,000 in charitable contributions on the 1993 return.

Bill and Hillary took a tax deduction for donating old underwear. It was small and insignificant just like this deduction by Trump. Trump is a big soft target, surely you can do better than this.

In previous returns, when Mr. Clinton was the Governor of Arkansas and his wife was a partner in a Little Rock law firm, the Clintons had gone so far as to deduct $2 for underwear donated to charities. The deduction was ridiculed by comedians and pundits, and the White House did not itemize the Clintons' $17,000 in charitable contributions on the 1993 return.

deductions are the issue here?

we'll never know, Trump refuses to release his returns.

nice try though ..

nice try though ..

And the clinton's deducted used underwear, and as you said, that is the issue.

Personally, I believe it is the duty of every American to pay as little in taxes as they can. The government has shown (GOP and Dems) they have no constraint when it comes to spending. They will spend what they want regardless of the amount of taxes collected.

Nothing good to say about your candidate, so you attack the other candidate. Childish game played by nut jobs on both sides of the aisle.

nice try though ..

Personally, I believe it is the duty of every American to pay as little in taxes as they can. The government has shown (GOP and Dems) they have no constraint when it comes to spending. They will spend what they want regardless of the amount of taxes collected.

try again moron ... the thread is about earnings and net worth, not tax deductions

nice try though ..

try again moron ... the thread is about earnings and net worth, not tax deductions

Oh really, because you seemed rather butt hurt that Trump got a tax rebate he didn't deserve. Now you are upset that he has a huge net worth and makes lots of money. I am guessing you will never run out of things to cry about......pretty cute.

nice try though ..

Oh really, because you seemed rather butt hurt that Trump got a tax rebate he didn't deserve. Now you are upset that he has a huge net worth and makes lots of money. I am guessing you will never run out of things to cry about......pretty cute.

rebate, not deduction, dumbass.

here

the property-tax bill for Trump's penthouse at Trump Tower and found that he was getting a school tax rebate.

The rebate was tiny — $302 off of a tax bill of over $175,000 — but such rebates are supposed to be available only to people who make less than $500,000 a year.

he lied and you along with a few others are too damn dumb to understand it.

nice try though ..

here

the property-tax bill for Trump's penthouse at Trump Tower and found that he was getting a school tax rebate.

The rebate was tiny — $302 off of a tax bill of over $175,000 — but such rebates are supposed to be available only to people who make less than $500,000 a year.

Yea, I'm sure he lied because he sits down in early April and fills out his tax return. Dude, chill out. It was some accountant who filled out that return. Do you really think Trump even knew that deduction was taken until after the fact. Seriously, you are gripping here. Pick an issue that somebody cares about rather than one that gives everyone an excuse to make fun of you. There is nothing here to get so agitated about. It's like the Clinton underwear deduction, it's a joke, and so are those who take it too serious.

nice try though ..

here

Yea, I'm sure he lied because he sits down in early April and fills out his tax return. Dude, chill out. It was some accountant who filled out that return. Do you really think Trump even knew that deduction was taken until after the fact. Seriously, you are gripping here. Pick an issue that somebody cares about rather than one that gives everyone an excuse to make fun of you. There is nothing here to get so agitated about. It's like the Clinton underwear deduction, it's a joke, and so are those who take it too serious.

he signed it ... billionaires don't sign SHIT without knowing what the hell they are signing ... do you?

here

he signed it ... billionaires don't sign SHIT without knowing what the hell they are signing ... do you?

Ok, you're right. Donnie signed the return with a wink at his accountant knowing that he is scamming the IRS out of $300. Come on, do you have any idea how long his tax return is? It is volumes. I am 55 years old with investments, partnerships etc. my return is a couple hundred pages. But you go right on beieving the Orange clown has a simple 5 page return that he fills out and mails in by himself. It's just silly. You're a cute little fella!

Forum List

Back