Big oil dumps 168,000 gallons of oil near Galveston bay

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Big oil and the cons continue to destroy the environment. The sea life in the Gulf of Mexico gets fucked again. The Oil spill has shut down the shipping lanes in and out of Galveston bay. Maybe if it destroys the bay the moron Texas Governor will get a clue that regulations and the EPA are not a bad idea.
Oil Spill Cleanup Impedes Major Texas Ship Channel : NPR

Big oil and the cons continue to destroy the environment. The sea life in the Gulf of Mexico gets fucked again. The Oil spill has shut down the shipping lanes in and out of Galveston bay. Maybe if it destroys the bay the moron Texas Governor will get a clue that regulations and the EPA are not a bad idea.

Oil, black gold, is the GOD conservative Republicans worship. No matter how much damage is done to our air and water, our soil and our progeny it will forever be defended by our nations power elite, and the obsequious hoi polloi, aka, the callous conservatives who do their bidding. Notice how they attack global warming, attack science and efforts to produce green and renewable sources of energy, and defend billionaire polluters who use their largess to produce bogus claims by bogus 'experts'.

I noticed you used gallons instead of barrels to make it look worse. Its around 4,000 barrels actually. And the company is cleaning up the mess. Shutting down the lanes is the responsible thing to do to prevent ship wakes from spreading the crap even further.

Oil, black gold, is the GOD conservative Republicans worship. No matter how much damage is done to our air and water, our soil and our progeny it will forever be defended by our nations power elite, and the obsequious hoi polloi, aka, the callous conservatives who do their bidding. Notice how they attack global warming, attack science and efforts to produce green and renewable sources of energy, and defend billionaire polluters who use their largess to produce bogus claims by bogus 'experts'.

Nice standard progressive screed. Do you have this saved to notepad for easy copy paste for every single accident?

I noticed you used gallons instead of barrels to make it look worse. Its around 4,000 barrels actually. And the company is cleaning up the mess. Shutting down the lanes is the responsible thing to do to prevent ship wakes from spreading the crap even further.

TOO BAD CLUELESS obama is stopping oil pipeline construction!!!HUH????

Hangover is a typical Liberal, he spins exaggerates, lies and is hypocritical.

I used gallons, because that was what was in the link I gave. But you use "4,000 barrels" as if it's no big deal. Go swim in it, like the sea life.

Ah, the "so called" christian con, advocating the polution of the land as well as the sea.

I used gallons, because that was what was in the link I gave. But you use "4,000 barrels" as if it's no big deal. Go swim in it, like the sea life.

Most spills are reported in barrels, and the major ones are hundreds of thousands or millions of them. This was a minor spill that is being cleaned up. The company was actually on the ball and was able to pump out most of the oil before it leaked.

Its not an issue of reporting this, its that you are spinning it to be worse than it actually is.

Ah, the "so called" christian con, advocating the polution of the land as well as the sea.

the largest pipeline spills are usually fractions of the worst tanker spills.

ROFLMAO AT THE CLUELESS liberal non-thinker!!!! SUPPORT BUILDING OIL PIPE LINE SILLY TARD libral and do the world good!!!

Yes...yes....I am sure the OP doesn't drive a car, has 100% solar energy house...etc. etc.
Yep...oil is only for conservatives.

Hey, genius...do YOU use oil? Drive a car or ride in a bus? Ever take a pharmaceutical medicine? That computer you're typing on...is it made of plastic? Exactly how do you suggest we transport the stuff?

My God you're a clueless tool.

Well, if 'big oil dumps' means an oil tanker's captain crashed into a big ass barge because he was texting or incompetant then ya.

Hey, genius...do YOU use oil? Drive a car or ride in a bus? Ever take a pharmaceutical medicine? That computer you're typing on...is it made of plastic? Exactly how do you suggest we transport the stuff?

Actually I'm working on an alternative energy that makes oil obsolete. What is the most abundant substance in the world that can be used for energy? Not oil, not solar, not wind. Think about it.
It's small minds that try to defend something that kills you, like oil, cigarettes and greed..

Last edited:

Actually I'm working on an alternative energy that makes oil obsolete. What is the most abundant substance in the world that can be used for energy? Not oil, not solar, not wind. Think about it.
It's small minds that try to defend something that kills you, like oil, cigarettes and greed..

Getting stoned and discussing cold fusion from water is not "working on something"

ah, the "so called" christian con, advocating the polution of the land as well as the sea.

hey, genius...do you use oil? Drive a car or ride in a bus? Ever take a pharmaceutical medicine? That computer you're typing on...is it made of plastic? Exactly how do you suggest we transport the stuff?

My god you're a clueless tool.

actually i'm working on an alternative energy that makes oil obsolete. What is the most abundant substance in the world that can be used for energy? Not oil, not solar, not wind. Think about it.

roflmao!!!"small mind" non thinking tree hugger= without oil,you are living in the 1850

The funny thing is?

It will never be cleaned.

Wonderful, but "working on" doesn't power the lights. When you have a viable alternative, you let us know. Until then, we have to transport oil. To stand in the way of doing so efficiently makes no damn sense.

This is nothing new. I lived in Houston in the mid 1970's. Damned near every time we went to the beach at Galveston, we had to buy a new beach towel afterward. The clumps of tar all over the beach was SOP. The oil companies and the city and the state didn't give a damn.

Forum List

Back