Big oil dumps 168,000 gallons of oil near Galveston bay

Ah, the "so called" christian con, advocating the polution of the land as well as the sea.

Hey, genius...do YOU use oil? Drive a car or ride in a bus? Ever take a pharmaceutical medicine? That computer you're typing on...is it made of plastic? Exactly how do you suggest we transport the stuff?

My God you're a clueless tool.

Actually I'm working on an alternative energy that makes oil obsolete.What is the most abundant substance in the world that can be used for energy? Not oil, not solar, not wind. Think about it.
It's small minds that try to defend something that kills you, like oil, cigarettes and greed..

Sure you are. You're a proven liar.

You also must have really strong legs from riding your bike everywhere you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big oil and the cons continue to destroy the environment. The sea life in the Gulf of Mexico gets fucked again. The Oil spill has shut down the shipping lanes in and out of Galveston bay. Maybe if it destroys the bay the moron Texas Governor will get a clue that regulations and the EPA are not a bad idea.
Oil Spill Cleanup Impedes Major Texas Ship Channel : NPR

I noticed you used gallons instead of barrels to make it look worse. Its around 4,000 barrels actually. And the company is cleaning up the mess. Shutting down the lanes is the responsible thing to do to prevent ship wakes from spreading the crap even further.

The funny thing is?

It will never be cleaned.

Its being cleaned as per the article. The key is to disperse it and get the big clumps you can't disperse. The water in the area is warm, which supports microbial life which will go to town on the oil as long as it is dispersed properly.

Remember that the natural amount of oil that leaks into the gulf is orders of magnitude greater than 4,000 barrels.

Hey, genius...do YOU use oil? Drive a car or ride in a bus? Ever take a pharmaceutical medicine? That computer you're typing on...is it made of plastic? Exactly how do you suggest we transport the stuff?

Actually I'm working on an alternative energy that makes oil obsolete. What is the most abundant substance in the world that can be used for energy? Not oil, not solar, not wind. Think about it.
It's small minds that try to defend something that kills you, like oil, cigarettes and greed..

Getting stoned and discussing cold fusion from water is not "working on something"

Nope, not nuclear.

Actually I'm working on an alternative energy that makes oil obsolete. What is the most abundant substance in the world that can be used for energy? Not oil, not solar, not wind. Think about it.

Getting stoned and discussing cold fusion from water is not "working on something"

Nope, not nuclear.

Then its some hippy dippy crap then.

I noticed you used gallons instead of barrels to make it look worse. Its around 4,000 barrels actually. And the company is cleaning up the mess. Shutting down the lanes is the responsible thing to do to prevent ship wakes from spreading the crap even further.

The funny thing is?

Its being cleaned as per the article. The key is to disperse it and get the big clumps you can't disperse. The water in the area is warm, which supports microbial life which will go to town on the oil as long as it is dispersed properly.

Remember that the natural amount of oil that leaks into the gulf is orders of magnitude greater than 4,000 barrels.

The energy you waste cleaning up the mess you make is like a rat chasing it's tail. And the energy you waste trying to defend your destruction of the environment, reveals your total lack of grey matter and spirit.

Yet another stupid guess.

Last edited:

Actually I'm working on an alternative energy that makes oil obsolete.What is the most abundant substance in the world that can be used for energy? Not oil, not solar, not wind. Think about it.

Sure you are. You're a proven liar.

You also must have really strong legs from riding your bike everywhere you go.

LOL So true.

A bike...with synthetic rubber tires? A bike make of metal produced in a factory powered how? A bike with what lubricating the chain? A bike sold in a store with lights powered how? A bike that got to that store on a truck???

EVERYBODY uses oil. Research is great but as of yet, we have no viable alternative. Until then, drill and frack! And for heaven's sake, let's transport it in the most efficient way possible. Build the damn pipeline!

Big oil and the cons continue to destroy the environment. The sea life in the Gulf of Mexico gets fucked again. The Oil spill has shut down the shipping lanes in and out of Galveston bay. Maybe if it destroys the bay the moron Texas Governor will get a clue that regulations and the EPA are not a bad idea.
Oil Spill Cleanup Impedes Major Texas Ship Channel : NPR

Oil, black gold, is the GOD conservative Republicans worship. No matter how much damage is done to our air and water, our soil and our progeny it will forever be defended by our nations power elite, and the obsequious hoi polloi, aka, the callous conservatives who do their bidding. Notice how they attack global warming, attack science and efforts to produce green and renewable sources of energy, and defend billionaire polluters who use their largess to produce bogus claims by bogus 'experts'.

Nice standard progressive screed. Do you have this saved to notepad for easy copy paste for every single accident?

Nope. I don't have time to research every single 'accident'. BTW, I'm not sure "accident" is the correct use of the word when it comes to this type of event:

Accident, an undesirable or unfortunate happening that occurs unintentionally and usually results in harm, injury, damage, or loss; casualty; mishap.

To miss quote President George W. Bush, "Spill oil once, shame on them; spill oil twice a day or more, it ain't no accident, it becomes part of a business plan (don't cry over spilled oil, write if off as a business expense and move on).

This is nothing new. I lived in Houston in the mid 1970's. Damned near every time we went to the beach at Galveston, we had to buy a new beach towel afterward. The clumps of tar all over the beach was SOP. The oil companies and the city and the state didn't give a damn.
If It destroys Padre Island, it's gonna take a big bite out of tourism. I just hope it destroys the oil shipping industry. When oil isn't available, it might give incentive for a new energy.

Oil, black gold, is the GOD conservative Republicans worship. No matter how much damage is done to our air and water, our soil and our progeny it will forever be defended by our nations power elite, and the obsequious hoi polloi, aka, the callous conservatives who do their bidding. Notice how they attack global warming, attack science and efforts to produce green and renewable sources of energy, and defend billionaire polluters who use their largess to produce bogus claims by bogus 'experts'.

Nice standard progressive screed. Do you have this saved to notepad for easy copy paste for every single accident?

Nope. I don't have time to research every single 'accident'. BTW, I'm not sure "accident" is the correct use of the word when it comes to this type of event:

Accident, an undesirable or unfortunate happening that occurs unintentionally and usually results in harm, injury, damage, or loss; casualty; mishap.

To miss quote President George W. Bush, "Spill oil once, shame on them; spill oil twice a day or more, it ain't no accident, it becomes part of a business plan (don't cry over spilled oil, write if off as a business expense and move on).

So you are saying the Captain deliberately and maliciously grounded the barge?

If It destroys Padre Island, it's gonna take a big bite out of tourism. I just hope it destroys the oil shipping industry. When oil isn't available, it might give incentive for a new energy.

Yet there you sit, typing on your plastic computer made from oil.

Fucking hypocrite.

This is nothing new. I lived in Houston in the mid 1970's. Damned near every time we went to the beach at Galveston, we had to buy a new beach towel afterward. The clumps of tar all over the beach was SOP. The oil companies and the city and the state didn't give a damn.

So basically you want anarchy, death, and destruction just so you can get rid of oil?

You are a fucking loon.

Ah, the "so called" christian con, advocating the polution of the land as well as the sea.

Q. What alternative energy source can make oil obsolete?

A. Hydrogen.

I really don't understand why concern for our environment provokes such anger and cries of "hypocrisy" in u cons...especially when the destruction from oil spills seems to occur mostly in the waters near the states u favor...Do u not care about ur own health and that of ur kids?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The funny thing is?

The energy you waste cleaning up the mess you make is like a rat chasing it's tail. And the energy you waste trying to defend your destruction of the environment, reveals your total lack of grey matter and spirit.

Yet another stupid guess.

Who cares about the energy used to clean it up? The company did the spill, it gets to spend the money and energy to clean it up.

I'll put my degrees and grey matter up against your credentials and idiocy any day of the week.

I really don't understand why concern for our environment provokes such anger and cries of "hypocrisy" in u cons...especially when the destruction from oil spills seems to occur mostly in the waters near the states u favor...Do u not care about ur own health and that of ur kids?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Its not the concern, its the exaggeration, and the hypocricy.

Q. What alternative energy source can make oil obsolete?

A. Hydrogen.

What do you think is the most efficient source of hydrogen?

Here's a hint, it isn't water.

Stupidity is a fairly dangerous affliction also.

Yes...yes....I am sure the OP doesn't drive a car, has 100% solar energy house...etc. etc.
Yep...oil is only for conservatives.

Exactly!
These morons take an oil spill and try and make it political.
Never once thinking about everything from the shoes they wear to the houses they live in are all made possible because of oil.
What a bunch of tards....

Forum List

Back