🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Big Tech Colluding in the US Election Process

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Here is an ex facebook coder explaining why he won't be supporting a peaceful transition. He is not a republican as the long history of tech videos prove. He has a massive problem with the election collusion by big tech as he explains below.

This has gone too far. The operations should be shut down immediately and the whole gang prisoned for treason and election collusion.

When Trump wins

laugh.jpg

I can't understand how one can be a USMB mod and support Stalinist take over.

Apparently free shit is the only value for some people. It is worth any cost.

If you don't find what big tech has done troublesome, not part of humanity, at least not the gene pool that has built anything worthwhile. It is absolutely shocking what is going on in this election.

Taz me Bro can't wait to censor us all in order to honor "Speech Codes" set by the Democrats if they win the election.

I can't believe Dont Taz Me Bro thinks Sleepy Joe will prevail. :dunno: President Trump will win as long as the decision is not left to the democrat, TDS, pathological liars of the House.

If you don't find what big tech has done troublesome, not part of humanity, at least not the gene pool that has built anything worthwhile. It is absolutely shocking what is going on in this election.

Taz me Bro can't wait to censor us all in order to honor "Speech Codes" set by the Democrats if they win the election.
Yep truth censorship is what he is a pro at.

Yep truth censorship is what he is a pro at.

Not as pro as youtube. The video has been removed.

Oh yeah I see,yeah youtube is censoring the truth about the corona virus left and right as well.

Forum List

Back