Big Trump announcement today: Trump trading cards

Some may have been actually. But no. That’s not what “they” got tossed. They got tossed usually on mere procedural grounds. Some of those procedural grounds were themselves quite legally dubious. But, the result was the steady lack of evidentiary hearings. Steady as in universal.
The courts were so unfair to Trump that he never spent a dime of his own money to persue his claims. And he never spent a dime of the "stop the steal" donations to persue his claim of voter fraud either.

I’m pretty jazzed about being able to collect Trump cards at $0.99 $99. Hopefully Santa will pack my stockings with candy and Trump cards. This will be one unforgettable Christ-like Christmas.

View attachment 738839
I don't know much about superheroes. Did any of them ever serve time in prison ? And if they do serve time in prison, do they become supervillains at that point. I guess trump will be the first.

Well, if I were an awful person, I'd be in your cult...the one who enjoys kids being ripped from their parents as a deterrent, banning folks from the nation based on their religion, supporting the 1/6 insurrectionists saying that we "love you" to them....

All of that is what you do, poodle.
Do I? I have that much power? Good to know. You have gone fully insane.

Do I? I have that much power? Good to know. You have gone fully insane.
You have no power on your own, other than your vote. Collectively however, you and others have threatened the nation with your false beliefs. All emanating from One source, the selfish traitor, who put himself and his ego above his oath to protect and defend the Constitution.

You were supporting the claim by Rambunctious that he was.

Not at all, I was explaining to Rambo where Obama got his money.

Its not from collectable plates being sold on Amazon

You have no power on your own, other than your vote. Collectively however, you and others have threatened the nation with your false beliefs. All emanating from One source, the selfish traitor, who put himself and his ego above his oath to protect and defend the Constitution.
I live in MA. What power does my vote have? Thank you for admitting that candycorn is utterly insane. I agree that Trump has gone full narcissist. I would still vote for him over Biden. Under his leadership and that of his party, which controls Congress our borrowing costs have skyrocketed, border is a disaster and some areas are still forcing masking. Not to mention the cost of food and fuel. The Democratic Party is awful and unfortunately the GOP is almost as bad now.

57s7jir2dg6a1.jpg

a new card just came out

Sold out. He made $4.5 million in a day.

And Trump supporters are just as corrupt and dishonest, to celebrate Trump’s successful grift.

Forum List

Back