Big Trump announcement today: Trump trading cards

FkC0lIAVUAE-wSV

Hey Trumpy-Shoppers, I just heard the next Big Thing Is going to be Trumpy-Home-Shopping Network. Overpriced patriotic trinkets and other goodies, manufactured overseas for highest profi.... um quality, and lowest prices. Ordered from the comfort of your own living room. Join today!

The evidence of the considerable voter fraud exists where it occurred and where it has been exposed. Embarrassment has nothing to do with it.

Classic libtard denialism you have going on.

Instead of spouting your denials as if you have any basis for it, do a little (i.e., a lot) of research. Another posting member even offered you and others some assistance:

ouq6k5f43ky91.jpg

Your “guess” was wrong — again.

you can see here how every 2020 fraud lawsuit went.
I challenge you to find an instance of them ignoring evidence.

you can see here how every 2020 fraud lawsuit went.
I challenge you to find an instance of them ignoring evidence.
I want to see one evidentiary hearing.

EDITED TO ADD:

I placed the link you offered into a repository for future references:

Last edited:
The $90M in cards have completely sold out....

They are trading for double original cost...

Not sure where else you can get a 100% return on investment in 12 hours.

The $90M in cards have completely sold out....

They are trading for double original cost...

Not sure where else you can get a 100% return on investment in 12 hours.

Maybe he can use the money to buy himself a clue that he's only made himself look even worse to the media. Conservatives,... me included are distancing themselves from him now.

Maybe he can use the money to buy himself a clue that he's only made himself look even worse to the media. Conservatives,... me included are distancing themselves from him now.
I am a Conservative and I share your opinion, but I suppose a different spin on this could be....

Trump capitalizes on media derangement to sell out 100% of his trading cards in less than one day.

Brilliant marketing strategy. Don't even have to pay for an expensive advertising firm.

I am a Conservative and I share your opinion, but I suppose a different spin on this could be....

Trump capitalizes on media derangement to sell out 100% of his trading cards in less than one day.

Brilliant marketing strategy. Don't even have to pay for an expensive advertising firm.

I think that a much better marketing strategy would be "please help me with my campaign by buying my trading cards." That way he doesn't look like he cares about the money more than our country.

I think that a much better marketing strategy would be "please help me with my campaign by buying my trading cards." That way he doesn't look like he cares about the money more than our country.
I think he should have stayed out of it and let a third party handle everything. Unfortunately, he would not have had the free advertising and associated sales.

The money is not going to the campaign, BTW. It's a for-profit endeavor. His right to do so, but it's just so cringy. Like this...

1671224920063.png

Forum List

Back