Big Trump announcement today: Trump trading cards

And like all cults, those who bought in are astonished to find out how gullible they were.

So do you now start to question all of the wild claims of voter fraud, people spying on him, the deep state being out to get him etc... or are you going to once again put on the veil of ignorance and believe your Orange god on those things even though he's clearly gone 'round the bend? I'm guessing yes...because well...you've already gone too far down the road with this guy to turn around.

Perhaps change your user name yet again so you can try to distance yourself from your previous silliness?
One thing has nothing to do with the other. His digital superhero trading cards are embarrassing. His claim that the election was stolen is simply unproven. But it takes a special kind of libtard to deny that there was considerable voter fraud.

One thing has nothing to do with the other. His digital superhero trading cards are embarrassing. His claim that the election was stolen is simply unproven. But it takes a special kind of libtard to deny that there was considerable voter fraud.

It was unproven because nobody wanted to listen to the evidence.

He bankrupted 6 businesses, has had his family banned from running charities, mishandled top secret documents, tried to leverage Ukraine politically, acted counter to the nation’s interests on January 6 but the piece that sinks him with republicans is trying to make a legal fast buck?
But see, republicans respond to more emotional things like this that come straight from Trump’s mouth. For those other egregious offenses, it’s the “lib media” talking about it. All Trump has to do is deny that shit. This is straight from him and it is shockingly juvenile and stupid. For you and I it pales in comparison to the other shit, but this is something separate from those things. I think in general republicans on this board only complain about Trump when the offense comes straight from his mouth.

Yeah,... It's official,... He's a buffoon.
So with this new found discovery on your part that you've supported this buffoon who has clearly lost his fastball...are you questioning your buy-in on all of the other things he's stated or are you going to ride that pony until it drops you too?

One thing has nothing to do with the other.
Priceless. Absolutely priceless.
His digital superhero trading cards are embarrassing. His claim that the election was stolen is simply unproven. But it takes a special kind of libtard to deny that there was considerable voter fraud.
And the proof of "considerable voter fraud" exists where? Oh yeah...because the "embarrassment" said so.

Classic cult follower behavior you've got going there.

So with this new found discovery on your part that you've supported this buffoon who has clearly lost his fastball...are you questioning your buy-in on all of the other things he's stated or are you going to ride that pony until it drops you too?

How many did you buy? Be honest...was it more than 50?

It was unproven because nobody wanted to listen to the evidence.
All of Trump’s cases got tossed prior to any evidentiary hearing. The grounds for the dismissals were usually if not exclusively “procedural.” Some dismissals were apparently justified. Others? Not so much.

Are you ever not a completely awful person?
Well, if I were an awful person, I'd be in your cult...the one who enjoys kids being ripped from their parents as a deterrent, banning folks from the nation based on their religion, supporting the 1/6 insurrectionists saying that we "love you" to them....

All of that is what you do, poodle.

Priceless. Absolutely priceless.

And the proof of "considerable voter fraud" exists where? Oh yeah...because the "embarrassment" said so.

Classic cult follower behavior you've got going there.
The evidence of the considerable voter fraud exists where it occurred and where it has been exposed. Embarrassment has nothing to do with it.

Classic libtard denialism you have going on.

Instead of spouting your denials as if you have any basis for it, do a little (i.e., a lot) of research. Another posting member even offered you and others some assistance:

The evidence of the considerable voter fraud exists where it occurred and where it has been exposed. Embarrassment has nothing to do with it.

Classic libtard denialism you have going on.
Yet amazingly...nobody has seen any of this evidence....ever!

Feel free to post it here.

Let me guess...you'll post some snide comment instead.

There is no evidence. It has all been thoroughly debunked and laughed out of court. In fact, the "evidence" was so bogus that Rudy Giuliani is about to be disbarred for lying so criminally in court.
False. Just ^ more of little g.5’s expression of baseless wishful thinking.

They were tossed because they were comically ridiculous.
Some may have been actually. But no. That’s not what “they” got tossed. They got tossed usually on mere procedural grounds. Some of those procedural grounds were themselves quite legally dubious. But, the result was the steady lack of evidentiary hearings. Steady as in universal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back