Big Trump announcement today: Trump trading cards

Looks like the demand has been sooooo incredible that they have SOLD OUT...

View attachment 739136
How do you run out of 1s and 0s? Undoubtedly they'll find some in a mine in Siberia run by friends of Vlad. Since they're scarce and in demand, your 1s and 0s will now be available for the low, low price of $199. Buy two and they'll throw in a (digital)Trumpy Bear!

Best selling books probably. He's also producing movies.

Oh wait....thats an honest way to make a small fortune. You wouldn't know anything about that.
a 15 million dollar home in Martha's Vineyard and three other multi million dollar homes???? you are delusional.... the Obama's are billionaires....

Strange, last month you guys were saying that Kari Lake could play Tom Petty's music at will.

Of course that week scruffy was pretending he was in the music business. Who knows what he's pretending to be this week???
I don't know what you are talking about....

I’m pretty jazzed about being able to collect Trump cards at $0.99 $99. Hopefully Santa will pack my stockings with candy and Trump cards. This will be one unforgettable Christ-like Christmas.

View attachment 738839
So Trump appeals to your inner child. You do know that mental health is available.

A fool and his money...
Unfortunately he may be right. Although baseball cards went basically bust. This is a rather unique situation and it is possible you are something even at the exorbitant price it is selling at. At least it'll make his hero richer.

Is this a spoof or is this for real?
You can expect the unexpected from Trump all the time. To me it's just another thing that confirms his insanity. Remember his following includes a lot of marginally intelligent ? People. And I'm sure there are people who are willing to take the chance as an investment. All I know is I will not do anything to support this treacherous madman.

50 million from NetFlix alone.

Another 16 from his book and about that much from hers.

Plus a nice pension of 200 grand a year

You are right, I was low on all those figures....

In March, Penguin Random House signed the couple to a joint book deal that pays them a reported $65 million for their respective memoirs.

This is both surprising and unsurprising all at the same time lol

Even cons on this board think it’s pathetic. I will bet anyone right now that his approval rating among republicans is going to take a significant dip from this.

Brokemon.jpg

Link to something that shows they are billionaires.
Good for them... and Trump has a book and now ecards... but the debate was what his major announcement was and it wasn't ecard pics it was about free speech and what his plan is to secure that right for America... when did you stop liking and supporting free speech?... is it a recent thing with you?.... or have you always been in favor of censorship?....

Trump IS the joke.

I never thought I'd see the day when I would agree with you but this trading card stunt has currently made America forgot about the Biden Harris Administration and since they've been out of the spotlight for a while that was probably their plan all along. Just waiting for Trump to pull something stupid.

This is both surprising and unsurprising all at the same time lol

Even cons on this board think it’s pathetic. I will bet anyone right now that his approval rating among republicans is going to take a significant dip from this.
He bankrupted 6 businesses, has had his family banned from running charities, mishandled top secret documents, tried to leverage Ukraine politically, acted counter to the nation’s interests on January 6 but the piece that sinks him with republicans is trying to make a legal fast buck?

Good for them...
And it blows your "where'd they get money" argument out of the water.

Where is the link to their being billionaires?
and Trump has a book and now ecards...
With him dressed as a cowboy, astronaut, etc... Pathetic by any yardstick.
but the debate was what his major announcement was and it wasn't ecard pics it was about free speech and what his plan is to secure that right for America...
Well, your blob disagrees with you: See, he calls it a "Major announcement" himself.
FkB9s39X0AI7CAZ

Well, your blob disagrees with you: See, he calls it a "Major announcement" himself.
FkB9s39X0AI7CAZ
Nice picture... did you put it on the ceiling above your bed?...

FkB9s39X0AI7CAZ

Yeah,... It's official,... He's a buffoon.

Forum List

Back