Big Trump announcement today: Trump trading cards

Can you imagine if Hillary did this stupid shit?

9d11f27b-a5a6-4bab-8664-03f8fdd91317.webp
Now you're talking! Not that ghey shit Trump trying to peddle.

No. I went to the source. Truth social.

My apologies. I was wrong. You were right.

This kind of crap serves to make his candidacy for re-election much harder to support.
And like all cults, those who bought in are astonished to find out how gullible they were.

So do you now start to question all of the wild claims of voter fraud, people spying on him, the deep state being out to get him etc... or are you going to once again put on the veil of ignorance and believe your Orange god on those things even though he's clearly gone 'round the bend? I'm guessing yes...because well...you've already gone too far down the road with this guy to turn around.

Perhaps change your user name yet again so you can try to distance yourself from your previous silliness?

Set up a store and sell Obama merchandise and see how long you last without giving royalties to Obama.... try any item like NFL or NBA products without licensing or even play cover music in a bar for money... don't you know anything?... are you really this stupid?....

Strange, last month you guys were saying that Kari Lake could play Tom Petty's music at will.

I'm in the business. Musicians don't stop people from playing their songs.
Of course that week scruffy was pretending he was in the music business. Who knows what he's pretending to be this week???

They don't mention royalties but they are paid or Amazon couldn't list them for sale.... how do you think Obama purchased a 15 million dollar home?... on his salary from when he was a president?...LMAO
Best selling books probably. He's also producing movies.

Oh wait....thats an honest way to make a small fortune. You wouldn't know anything about that.

If this was a skit from Gilley and Keeves, I would have totally believed it.

Trump trading card NFTs? WTF?

:auiqs.jpg: Wow….ok….
So I'll ask you....

Now that you see just how far off the reservation your cult leader has strayed....do you find yourself not taking the claims of voter fraud, someone spying on him, etc... as seriously as you once did?

I'm guessing today he'll do what he did after the "inject bleach" idea.

I don't know how many remember....but the last gaffe of this genus was when he wondered if they could inject a disinfectant--to kill the hoax that he said would disappear like a miracle.

The very next day, while the world was laughing harder at him than normal....he lashed out:

“I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you just to see what would happen,” Trump said.

So I'm predicting sometime soon, he'll have a similar announcement about this trying to pass it off as a joke.

Don't get me wrong; it's funny as fuck but it's no joke.

I'm guessing today he'll do what he did after the "inject bleach" idea.

I don't know how many remember....but the last gaffe of this genus was when he wondered if they could inject a disinfectant--to kill the hoax that he said would disappear like a miracle.

The very next day, while the world was laughing harder at him than normal....he lashed out:

“I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you just to see what would happen,” Trump said.

So I'm predicting sometime soon, he'll have a similar announcement about this trying to pass it off as a joke.

Don't get me wrong; it's funny as fuck but it's no joke.
Trump IS the joke.

It was a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!! What part of major announcement do you not get my friend?
The timing, following so closely upon the release of The5thHorseman's ground breaking treatise on the Tom of Finlandization of MAGA. is too injurious to reputations.

Looks like the demand has been sooooo incredible that they have SOLD OUT...

1671200778578.png

Forum List

Back