Big Trump announcement today: Trump trading cards

I want to see one evidentiary hearing.

EDITED TO ADD:

I placed the link you offered into a repository for future references:

A group of conservatives that included former U.S. senators, Republican lawyers and retired federal judges, examined 64 cases brought by Trump and his supporters and authored a report titled, "Lost, not stolen: The conservative case that Trump lost and Biden won the 2020 presidential election."

Of 64 cases, the group found:

• 20 were dismissed before hearings on the merits,
  • 14 were voluntarily dismissed by Trump and his allies before hearings on the merits,
  • And 30 cases included hearings on the merits.

A group of conservatives that included former U.S. senators, Republican lawyers and retired federal judges, examined 64 cases brought by Trump and his supporters and authored a report titled, "Lost, not stolen: The conservative case that Trump lost and Biden won the 2020 presidential election."

• 14 were voluntarily dismissed by Trump and his allies before hearings on the merits,
I have yet to see any support that any cases went to evidentiary hearings. Not all hearing amount to a proceeding where evidence is presented and cross examined, etc.

Says the Dem party who sells dinners with Hillary for $10,000 a plate and pays Bill $500,000 to speak for 30 minutes. I'll just mock and laugh at you left wingers now. :auiqs.jpg:
Trump should have photoshopped pics of himself as a pimp. That would have been reality.

Of the 65 times Trump/Trump's lawyers were rejected in court, how many times did they file for an evidentiary hearing?
Wrong question as usual.

Don’t tell me about his cases being routinely dismissed.

The better question is how many times were the complaints about fraud in the elections entertained via an evidentiary hearing?

I have yet to see any support that any cases went to evidentiary hearings. Not all hearing amount to a proceeding where evidence is presented and cross examined, etc.
The phrase “on the merits” refers to a case whose decision rests upon the law as it applied to the particular evidence and facts presented in the case.

so, you have 30 cases which had hearings "on the merits", which is defined there as applying evidence with the law..

seems to me that hearing "on the merits" is synonymous with an evidentiary hearing.

Last edited:
I never thought I'd see the day when I would agree with you but this trading card stunt has currently made America forgot about the Biden Harris Administration and since they've been out of the spotlight for a while that was probably their plan all along. Just waiting for Trump to pull something stupid.
...something stupid again.

So a bunch of Trump's lickspittles decided Trump won. Gee, what a surprise.

I never thought I'd see the day when I would agree with you but this trading card stunt has currently made America forgot about the Biden Harris Administration and since they've been out of the spotlight for a while that was probably their plan all along. Just waiting for Trump to pull something stupid.
Wait till tomorrow, the Republicans will be back at attacking Biden again.

Forum List

Back