Bigger failure, Obama or Trump?

Who was the worst president of the two?

• Obama

• Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.
Safe to say this poll is one that Rump will actually win easily, unlike his elections.

As the warning goes, if you have an election lasting more than four weeks, see your national doctor.

• Banned
As the warning goes, if you have an election lasting more than four weeks, see your national doctor
It took you tards WEEKS to count votes in individual precincts so the delay is all yours.
Course you didn't have enough suitcases stuffed with ballots so you had to halt the counting till more showed up.

Even today, Obama is more popular than Trump, and could easily beat him in an election.

Obama cleaned up a disaster instead of leaving one.

Trump lied to us about the danger of a deadly global pandemic that was bearing down on us.

Trump. Easy.
Obama stalled what should have been a V shapped recovery with business crushing regulations and Obamacare.
Just as the recovery from Covid should be V shaped once we get past the virus. Course with the radicals preparing to take control I suspect it too will be drowned in regulations and tax increases. Add to that the rush on our border that will result from those radical policies and Americans yet again will have their wages depressed by illegal aliens.

Trump lied to us about the danger of a deadly global pandemic that was bearing down on us.

Trump. Easy.
Obama stalled what should have been a V shapped recovery with business crushing regulations and Obamacare.
Just as the recovery from Covid should be V shaped once we get past the virus. Course with the radicals preparing to take control I suspect it too will be drowned in regulations and tax increases. Add to that the rush on our border that will result from those radical policies and Americans yet again will have their wages depressed by illegal aliens.
How do you know it should have been a V shaped recovery?

On what empirical evidence are you basing this?

As the warning goes, if you have an election lasting more than four weeks, see your national doctor
It took you tards WEEKS to count votes in individual precincts so the delay is all yours.
Course you didn't have enough suitcases stuffed with ballots so you had to halt the counting till more showed up.

Ummmmmm nnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. You had a retard POTUS/party making it illegal to count mail-in ballots that were sitting on the shelf just waiting. You had the same retard POTUS sabotaging the mail system and running a lackey in there to gum up the works, while telling his sheeple not to mail. And then you had, you guessed it, the same retard POTUS trying to act all surprised and shit when his devious sabotage did what it was designed to do. We can only guess how massive his vote deficit would have been WITHOUT his incessant vote suppression because he KNEW he was gonna get spanked. Hard.

And yet the outcome was clear within four days. And the counting never "stopped" despite the comicbook mythology you STILL try to sell.

And by the way I do not "count votes". Local election boards do that.

Oh and even after that you had the same devious retard POTUS and more lackeys running around screaming about "fraud fraud fraud" while running into courts admitting "no your honor, this is not a fraud case".

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

Trump. Easy.

There was no where to go but up. Without Obama's policies to hinder the recovery it would have been a natural reaction to the PAPER collapse.

Trump. Easy.

There was no where to go but up. Without Obama's policies to hinder the recovery it would have been a natural reaction to the PAPER collapse.
Credit markets and the entire financial system were in a complete shambles. They were decimated.

So bad, in fact, that the NY Fed had to pour $1.5 TRILLION into short term paper market again, as late as LAST YEAR.

It was a bit more complicated and worse than you have been led to believe.

Last edited:
Let's have a more balanced poll shall we.

Again, I have to ask....based on what criteria ?

I can't reply to your poll as I have no idea what we are talking about.

I think they both played golf......what that it ?

Or the way they handled the press ?

I find this all very frustrating (but I do enjoy pointing it out....for a while).

Forum List

Back