Biggest. Hypocrite. Ever

None of us has to defend Trump. He won the presidency for four years. Do you think for a second you can control others with your weak minded responses?
Oh be serious. That's wamnat you guys spend your days here doing.

What the heck is a "wamnat"?

Donnie the Dicktater in 1999:
"I am very pro choice"

Trump in 1999: ‘I am Very Pro-Choice’

Trump evolved on the issue, like Obama did on gay marriage. Oh that's gonna leave a mark SMACK! :auiqs.jpg:

But when it was Obama it was hypocrisy. Or a flip-flop.
I see.
Using the word "evolved" in the same sentence with Trump is truly comical.

Trump's twists and turns on abortion
"
Donald Trump has said that "some form of punishment" should be in place for women who have abortions, if the practice was banned.

After strong criticism, he released a statement that only the doctor or practitioner should be punished, not the woman.

It's not the first time he has changed his view on abortion, going from pro-choice in 1999 to pro-life with exceptions today."""

Flip-flop.

I spend my time poking fun at idiots. You provide a target rich environment.

You are either oblivious to your own actions or a liar.

Did you just get struck by lightning? I have yet to read a single post by you that was not steeped in partisan hackery.
Partisan yes, I'm a liberal and my posts reflect my political views just like yours. That doesn't make them "hackery" any more than yours projecting you views does. If you wanna talk about hacks, let's look at a couple of posters who's usual contribution consists of short phrases including words like "dumbass" or "shithead" without comment on the thread subject or maybe the guys who's answer to everything "thank God Donald Trump is the best oresipres the us has ever had" no matter what he is responding to. Yes, when faced with these replies I do get a bit harsh but that isn't my opening bid.

Know who you are talking about before you go casting accusations.

None of us has to defend Trump. He won the presidency for four years. Do you think for a second you can control others with your weak minded responses?

Conservatives can't all be this stupid. It's a typo. Use your head. Normal people can figure something like that out from context.

Conservatives can't all be this stupid. It's a typo. Use your head. Normal people can figure something like that out from context.

Really? So do liberals typically ignore all red lines, or did you feel it was just a new feature on your computer.

Defend the Orange goon or STFU.

Really? So do liberals typically ignore all red lines, or did you feel it was just a new feature on your computer.
Phone.

SMH.

Gee, where's all the Trumpanzees?
Can't 'splain this very well?
You voted for a fucking con man.
we have elected con men for quite a while....were have you been.....

Donald's LESS of a con man, and has gotten more done to stick to his campaign promises, than any president I've ever seen. My uncle said the same thing, too, and he's seen a LOT more presidents than I have. Double or more.

Sticking to campaign promises is one thing, are they good or smart promises is an another.

Donnie the Dicktater in 1999:
"I am very pro choice"

Trump in 1999: ‘I am Very Pro-Choice’

Question: How does Daffy Don's position on abortion 19 years ago make him a hypocrite ?
How can you change your mind on a subject that delicate UNLESS you're doing it for purely political purposes and what about the pos making all his products overseas while complaining about Harley?
is that like when Obama changed his views on marriage?...

Forum List

Back