Biggest. Hypocrite. Ever

BLM/blacks are the biggest hypocrites

I see, so being a hypocrite only counts for the president?
hillary HYPOCRITE - Bing video

....that would be BLM --blacks who claim black lives matter--but then they MURDER over 3000 blacks every YEAR---over eight per DAY

I think the Clintons claimed to be pro-life at the same time.

is that like when Obama changed his views on marriage?...

Yet another bag o' nickels in royalties for Pogo's Law. :eusa_dance:

I tell ya, smartest eBay purchase I ever made was buying the rights to Tu Quoque as soon as Rump erupted like a pimple. Kinda like Jed Clampett buying mineral rights on a whim, a week before CBS showed up.

Last edited:
Donnie the Dicktater in 1999:
"I am very pro choice"

Trump in 1999: ‘I am Very Pro-Choice’

Question: How does Daffy Don's position on abortion 19 years ago make him a hypocrite ?
How can you change your mind on a subject that delicate UNLESS you're doing it for purely political purposes
How do you know it was for "purely political purposes"? this change apparently happened over a 19 year time span.

FYI, simply changing ones mind doesn't make one a hypocrite.

and what about the pos making all his products overseas while complaining about Harley?
What does that have to do with the topic at hand (abortion)? Scatterbrain much?

"I am very pro choice"

Question: How does Daffy Don's position on abortion 19 years ago make him a hypocrite ?
How can you change your mind on a subject that delicate UNLESS you're doing it for purely political purposes and what about the pos making all his products overseas while complaining about Harley?
You have something for the here and now harry or is it just Hillary Obama Bill did it? Whaaaa Whaaaa

"I am very pro choice"

How can you change your mind on a subject that delicate UNLESS you're doing it for purely political purposes
How do you know it was for "purely political purposes"? this change apparently happened over a 19 year time span.

and what about the pos making all his products overseas while complaining about Harley?
You're a hypocrite too ?? Look at the heading here nitwit

"I am very pro choice"

So is everyone that has changed their view on an issue a hypocrite? We have had many politicians change position on issues. On gay marriage, abortion, civil rights and on and on.
What about the hypocrites getting all his products produced overseas?? Didn't the liar and thief say if it saves him on taxes he can do it?

What does that even remotely have to do with my question, if you can't answer, don't, let someone else answer.

"I am very pro choice"

You're a hypocrite too ??
Obviously you have no idea what the definition of the word hypocrite is which doesn't surprise me at all, don't sweat it though because the OP doesn't know what it means either.

Look at the heading here nitwit

ROFLMAO !!! what does the OP say in your Planets language?

… because in English it attempts to offer up Daffy Don's 19 year evolution on his abortion position as evidence of his hypocrisy, which it isn't .

"I am very pro choice"

How can you change your mind on a subject that delicate UNLESS you're doing it for purely political purposes and what about the pos making all his products overseas while complaining about Harley?
You have something for the here and now harry or is it just Hillary Obama Bill did it? Whaaaa Whaaaa
you asked ...How can you change your mind on a subject that delicate UNLESS you're doing it for purely political purposes.....so all i did was ask if that was like when Obama changed his mind on marriage,which was no doubt for political reasons,same as trump....a yes or no would have been fine....so im assuming you wont answer because you might have to say yes....now do you want a hanky first and have a cry,or are you going to honestly answer me?...

"I am very pro choice"

you asked ...How can you change your mind on a subject that delicate UNLESS you're doing it for purely political purposes.....so all i did was ask if that was like when Obama changed his mind on marriage,which was no doubt for political reasons,same as trump....a yes or no would have been fine....so im assuming you wont answer because you might have to say yes....now do you want a hanky first and have a cry,or are you going to honestly answer me?...
off hand I'd say yes IF he changed his mind on marriage, but I don't know if he did So I didn't answer AND Harry even if he did and it was wrong does that give trump the right to go back on everything he once stood for?

"I am very pro choice"

Here Harry
Said Obama (my transcript):

“In the United States what has been remarkable is the rapidity with which the marriage equality movement changed the political landscape and hearts and minds and resulted in actual changes in law. It’s probably been the fastest set of changes that, in terms of the social movement, that I’ve seen. On issues of LGBT rights generally I didnt need a lot of pressure. I came in working on ending a policy called Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell that was preventing LGBT citizens from serving in our military openly. We did that very systematically. Policies in terms of those who had HIV AIDS being able to emigrate to our country, hospital visitations, there were a whole host of things that we were already doing.

“But on marriage equality I was in favor of what’s called civil unions. My notion was initially that labeling those partnerships as marriage wasn’t necessary as long as people were getting the same rights and it would disentangle them from some of the religious connotations that marriage had in the minds of a lot of Americans.

“And that’s where I think…I have to confess that my children generally had an impact on me. People I loved who were in monogamous same-sex relationships explained to me what I should have understood earlier. Which is it was not simply about legal rights but about a sense of stigma – that if you’re calling it something different it means less in the eyes of society. I believe that the manner in which the LGBT community described marriage equality as not some radical thing but actually reached out to people who said they care about family values and said ‘if you care about everything that families provide – stability and commitment and partnership – then this is actually a pretty conservative position to take, that you should be in favor of this.’ I thought there was a lot of smarts in reaching out and building and framing the issue in a way that could bring in people who initially didn’t agree with them.”

Obama then continued with his answer, talking about Black Lives Matter, how activism should work, and getting people to the table.

Watch:

Previous

off hand I'd say yes IF he changed his mind on marriage, but I don't know if he did So I didn't answer AND Harry even if he did and it was wrong does that give trump the right to go back on everything he once stood for?
its politics Ed....havent you learned by now that these asswipes will say whatever it is going to take to either get elected or stay in power?...are you surprised when all of a sudden they have a different view on something when elections are coming up?.....trump aint no different,he has spent a year now on the inside,he knows whats happening...and yes Obama changed his views.....i wonder why....

"I am very pro choice"

Of course they both "changed their minds" so they could pander to their base! If you do not see that perhaps you are a partisan hack.

its politics Ed....havent you learned by now that these asswipes will say whatever it is going to take to either get elected or stay in power?...are you surprised when all of a sudden they have a different view on something when elections are coming up?.....trump aint no different,he has spent a year now on the inside,he knows whats happening...and yes Obama changed his views.....i wonder why....
Yes Harry I get it but it seems more overwhelming with Trump From choice to no choice from HD moving some of their production to trump having 10-15 items overseas ,,there's so much more not to like about him and his family but I don't want to bore you

Of course they both "changed their minds" so they could pander to their base! If you do not see that perhaps you are a partisan hack.
yea im a partisan hack when i just pointed out that both sides do it......maybe you should find out what a partisan hack is...then comment...

Yes Harry I get it but it seems more overwhelming with Trump From choice to no choice from HD moving some of their production to trump having 10-15 items overseas ,,there's so much more not to like about him and his family but I don't want to bore you
no worries Ed....between dean and tiger everything there is to know about trump has been said....dean even knows what time of day the guy shits....

no worries Ed....between dean and tiger everything there is to know about trump has been said....dean even knows what time of day the guy shits....
That's easy Do they know what hand he uses??

im sure dean can tell you....

im sure dean can tell you....
I'm not as familiar around these parts as you Who is dean?

Forum List

Back