Biggest. Hypocrite. Ever

You have something for the here and now harry or is it just Hillary Obama Bill did it? Whaaaa Whaaaa
you asked ...How can you change your mind on a subject that delicate UNLESS you're doing it for purely political purposes.....so all i did was ask if that was like when Obama changed his mind on marriage,which was no doubt for political reasons,same as trump....a yes or no would have been fine....so im assuming you wont answer because you might have to say yes....now do you want a hanky first and have a cry,or are you going to honestly answer me?...
off hand I'd say yes IF he changed his mind on marriage, but I don't know if he did So I didn't answer AND Harry even if he did and it was wrong does that give trump the right to go back on everything he once stood for?
its politics Ed....havent you learned by now that these asswipes will say whatever it is going to take to either get elected or stay in power?...are you surprised when all of a sudden they have a different view on something when elections are coming up?.....trump aint no different,he has spent a year now on the inside,he knows whats happening...and yes Obama changed his views.....i wonder why....
Yes Harry I get it but it seems more overwhelming with Trump From choice to no choice from HD moving some of their production to trump having 10-15 items overseas ,,there's so much more not to like about him and his family but I don't want to bore you
no worries Ed....between dean and tiger everything there is to know about trump has been said....dean even knows what time of day the guy shits....

The shit (no pun intended) that comes from Rdean is mind boggling.

How can you change your mind on a subject that delicate UNLESS you're doing it for purely political purposes and what about the pos making all his products overseas while complaining about Harley?
is that like when Obama changed his views on marriage?...
You have something for the here and now harry or is it just Hillary Obama Bill did it? Whaaaa Whaaaa
you asked ...How can you change your mind on a subject that delicate UNLESS you're doing it for purely political purposes.....so all i did was ask if that was like when Obama changed his mind on marriage,which was no doubt for political reasons,same as trump....a yes or no would have been fine....so im assuming you wont answer because you might have to say yes....now do you want a hanky first and have a cry,or are you going to honestly answer me?...

Of course they both "changed their minds" so they could pander to their base! If you do not see that perhaps you are a partisan hack.
yea im a partisan hack when i just pointed out that both sides do it......maybe you should find out what a partisan hack is...then comment...

Actually wasn't calling you a partisan hack at all. Reading it is fundamental.

its politics Ed....havent you learned by now that these asswipes will say whatever it is going to take to either get elected or stay in power?...are you surprised when all of a sudden they have a different view on something when elections are coming up?.....trump aint no different,he has spent a year now on the inside,he knows whats happening...and yes Obama changed his views.....i wonder why....
Yes Harry I get it but it seems more overwhelming with Trump From choice to no choice from HD moving some of their production to trump having 10-15 items overseas ,,there's so much more not to like about him and his family but I don't want to bore you
no worries Ed....between dean and tiger everything there is to know about trump has been said....dean even knows what time of day the guy shits....
That's easy Do they know what hand he uses??
im sure dean can tell you....
I'm not as familiar around these parts as you Who is dean?
just go look at the current threads....he usually has 2-5 threads a day on trump....he has been obsessed with republicans for at least the past 8 years,trump is his current obsession,i think he sees trump everywhere....and sometimes his thread is legit....its his same old type of shit monologue that most here start laughing at him for....it has gotten pretty old...

is that like when Obama changed his views on marriage?...

Of course they both "changed their minds" so they could pander to their base! If you do not see that perhaps you are a partisan hack.
yea im a partisan hack when i just pointed out that both sides do it......maybe you should find out what a partisan hack is...then comment...

well you were quoting me and said...."If YOU do not see that perhaps YOU are a partisan hack".....just sayin.....

off hand I'd say yes IF he changed his mind on marriage, but I don't know if he did So I didn't answer AND Harry even if he did and it was wrong does that give trump the right to go back on everything he once stood for?

i hear ya....the right is responsible for every evil in this country....the left is not capable of having assholes in their ranks........

i hear ya....the right is responsible for every evil in this country....the left is not capable of having assholes in their ranks........
Now you're putting words in my mouth I think there are asses on both sides just the republican ones outnumber the dems

well you were quoting me and said...."If YOU do not see that perhaps YOU are a partisan hack".....just sayin.....

Sorry for the confusion.

Come on Harry... we both know that you and I are the biggest partisan hacks on the board. Sheesh... admitting it is the first step...

:lmao:

Now you're putting words in my mouth I think there are asses on both sides just the republican ones outnumber the dems
i wasnt quoting you Ed....

Sorry for the confusion.
no problem Aldo....

Come on Harry... we both know that you and I are the biggest partisan hacks on the board. Sheesh... admitting it is the first step...

:lmao:
we have been called that over the years by both sides havent we Mick ....the die hards just cant make up their minds about us...

Oh that's nothing. healthmyths actually knows which hand he uses. At least he knows when it's O'bama - he won't disclose anybody else.

That was probably the most bizzarro PH thread I've ever seen here.

Oh that's nothing. healthmyths actually knows which hand he uses. At least he knows when it's O'bama - he won't disclose anybody else.

Wow... you still have that feces fetish Pogo? I looked it up on the internet and people of your age...hmmm something you should check out on Reddit.../r/Coprophiles. As it
appears it is something you can't get out of your mind.

Wow... you still have that feces fetish Pogo? I looked it up on the internet and people of your age...hmmm something you should check out on Reddit.../r/Coprophiles. As it
appears it is something you can't get out of your mind.

Hey, it was your thread doodles. As noted, never saw a lamer PH desperation thread, ever.

Oh be serious. That's wamnat you guys spend your days here doing.

I spend my time poking fun at idiots. You provide a target rich environment.

You are either oblivious to your own actions or a liar.

Did you just get struck by lightning? I have yet to read a single post by you that was not steeped in partisan hackery.
Partisan yes, I'm a liberal and my posts reflect my political views just like yours. That doesn't make them "hackery" any more than yours projecting you views does. If you wanna talk about hacks, let's look at a couple of posters who's usual contribution consists of short phrases including words like "dumbass" or "shithead" without comment on the thread subject or maybe the guys who's answer to everything "thank God Donald Trump is the best oresipres the us has ever had" no matter what he is responding to. Yes, when faced with these replies I do get a bit harsh but that isn't my opening bid.

Know who you are talking about before you go casting accusations.

Frankly, you are of no importance to me what so ever. You have earned your hackery label and now you get to live with it.

I
Oh be serious. That's wamnat you guys spend your days here doing.

I spend my time poking fun at idiots. You provide a target rich environment.

You are either oblivious to your own actions or a liar.

Did you just get struck by lightning? I have yet to read a single post by you that was not steeped in partisan hackery.
Partisan yes, I'm a liberal and my posts reflect my political views just like yours. That doesn't make them "hackery" any more than yours projecting you views does. If you wanna talk about hacks, let's look at a couple of posters who's usual contribution consists of short phrases including words like "dumbass" or "shithead" without comment on the thread subject or maybe the guys who's answer to everything "thank God Donald Trump is the best oresipres the us has ever had" no matter what he is responding to. Yes, when faced with these replies I do get a bit harsh but that isn't my opening bid.

Know who you are talking about before you go casting accusations.

Frankly, you are of no importance to me what so ever. You have earned your hackery label and now you get to live with it.
In that case I'll just take a page from their book and say "up yours faggot".

Donnie the Dicktater in 1999:
"I am very pro choice"

Trump in 1999: ‘I am Very Pro-Choice’

19 years is not enough to change an opinion?

Except for Hillary of course, she can do that from one speech to the next and you wouldn't question her.

He probably changed his opinion as he realized that to be a vocal pro-choice advocate means that you have to be a huge idiot. In what kind of moron's/whore's life can abortion possibly be so important to warrant putting a pussy hat on?

Forum List

Back