Biggest Issue Facing the US Today?

The biggest issue the US is facing today? The Tea Party. They are terrorists who have already threatened to use women as human shields as their ilk threaten, on a daily basis, civil war and unrest because we have a President of a Darker Hue.

Why do the teapers have an army?

You have an unhealthy obsession with the TP.........expand your political mind, the TP isn't the boogeyman with all the power and influence your delusions about them subscribe! Since I don't really know you, consider this a PSA......
I forgot...Obama is the biggest issue...he pointed his index finger...that PROVES he is a terrorist muslim.

Fucking pathetic...the tea party is.

Expert debunks claim U.S. corporate taxes are too high - CBS News

Funny the corporate tax is 35% yet on average corporations only paid 12%!

Other tax experts have made the same point as Kleinbard. A report by the advocacy group Citizens for Tax Justice noted that 111 of the 288 companies it examined paid zero or less in federal taxes in at least one year from 2008 and 2012.

The truth...

Close this loop hole and then I wouldn't have a problem with going down to 30% for the corporate. Paying zero is just cheating our fucking country out of money that is owed.

I agree it is the economy and the fact the government must subsidize the pay of workers because the corporations refuse to pay livable wages. :)

Exactly! Corporations shouldn't employ anyone who needs to be subsidized.
That'll save the government a ton of dough.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Clearly its global warming/climate change...

We need massive taxes for revenue to combat this crisis before its to late !!!!!!! Lol

The biggest issue the US is facing today? The Tea Party. They are terrorists who have already threatened to use women as human shields as their ilk threaten, on a daily basis, civil war and unrest because we have a President of a Darker Hue.

Why do the teapers have an army?

You have an unhealthy obsession with the TP.........expand your political mind, the TP isn't the boogeyman with all the power and influence your delusions about them subscribe! Since I don't really know you, consider this a PSA......
I forgot...Obama is the biggest issue...he pointed his index finger...that PROVES he is a terrorist muslim.

Fucking pathetic...the tea party is.

Okay, stay obsessed.......it's your choice........:smoke:. At times you make some valid political talking points here until you get on one of your Teaper rants. Consider this a compliment, which I rarely give, cuz it is! But I am just a nobody, so........:rock:.

I agree it is the economy and the fact the government must subsidize the pay of workers because the corporations refuse to pay livable wages. :)

The top management shouldn't be stealing all the profits, while giving their workers so little. We know this because for the past 35 years the profits have been going more to the very top...

How is this right? And you want to make it even worse by allowing these corporations to pay even less to their workers. wow.

and the 3rd graders respond in harmony... it's all the fault of the Left !!!

if RW were any dumber they'd have gills and fins.

The economy is stagnant, not horrible, but livable. There's enough blame to go around for both sides.

Other tax experts have made the same point as Kleinbard. A report by the advocacy group Citizens for Tax Justice noted that 111 of the 288 companies it examined paid zero or less in federal taxes in at least one year from 2008 and 2012.

It's weird that corporations that have no income, pay no taxes. Freaky.

The two biggest issues are (1) corporate taxes pay 11% of the federal budget compared to 32% 60 years ago, and (2) far right obstructionism in Congress in fixing that problem.

The two biggest issues are (1) corporate taxes pay 11% of the federal budget compared to 32% 60 years ago

The highest corporate rate in the world bringing in less money?
Makes you wonder if those two things are related?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

The truth...

Close this loop hole and then I wouldn't have a problem with going down to 30% for the corporate. Paying zero is just cheating our fucking country out of money that is owed.

Close this loop hole

Which loop hole? Be specific.

and the 3rd graders respond in harmony... it's all the fault of the Left !!!

if RW were any dumber they'd have gills and fins.

The economy is stagnant, not horrible, but livable. There's enough blame to go around for both sides.

Your description of the economy is spot on!
The economy is like a FEMA camp.........not horrible, but liveable.

The truth...

Close this loop hole

What ever one that allows them to pay 0 or 12% when the corporate tax is 30%. Tell me why?

The top management shouldn't be stealing all the profits, while giving their workers so little. We know this because for the past 35 years the profits have been going more to the very top...

How is this right? And you want to make it even worse by allowing these corporations to pay even less to their workers. wow.

And you want to make it even worse by allowing these corporations to pay even less to their workers. wow.

There oughta be a law. We can call it the minimum wage.
And we should make it $30 an hour.
That'll fix things. Get those corporations thinkin' right, yo!

The truth...

Close this loop hole

What ever one that allows them to pay 0 or 12% when the corporate tax is 30%. Tell me why?

Show me one that pays 12% and I'll show you the error in your math.

I think the biggest issue is the economy. The terrible recovery has led to stagnant wages and lack of opportunity across the board. Income inequality has increased due to people in the middle and lower strata failing to get better paying jobs. This has also led to strains in the federal budget, as well as state budgets. Constraints on the miltary budget impede our efforts to win even diplomatically, as other countries perceive our weakness.
The way to reverse this decline is:
-Enact serious tax reform, lowering corporate taxes to competitive levels worldwide
-Simplify the tax code so less is spent on accontants and lawyers figuring out how to game the system
-Roll back the volume of regulations coming out of Washington
-Enact tort reform so honest mistakes do not bankrupt companies.
-Roll back the min wage so lower skilled workers can get hired and gain experience.
You said: -Roll back the min wage so lower skilled workers can get hired and gain experience

Gain experience doing what? 5 million jobs available and companies are looking for skilled workers.

Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey News Release

The GOP and their war on education. Expect some causalities.

Google

Obama, not trying to be a snarky smartass. He is a closeted muslim and doesn't understand our country one bit.

so subsidizing corporations is a no no ?

good to know ... Exxon, Shell, and Chevron will disagree but they can kiss my ass.

Thank you for proving how truly ignorant republicans are.

It's weird that corporations that have no income, pay no taxes. Freaky.
If corporations made no income then they wouldn't exist they would be bankrupt.

Forum List

Back