mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
5ff76c012400005e628adf67.jpeg

Jan 6th.
The biggest lie of 2021.

The media (CNN and MSNBC) created the Jan 6th riots in the minds of viewers. They created it by pure hyperbole during a live broadcast. Their commentary didn't fit the pictures that we were seeing live in the Capital....but that didn't stop them from lying about it.

Before anyone could have possibly known there was an insurrection....they claimed to know it was going on. Never mind that Americans were seen on a live feed filing peacefully thru a roped off area of the Capital. That didn't stop CNN from lying about what we were seeing. The malicious nature, the bigotry, the absolute hatred the journalists at CNN had for Americans was on full display with their inflammatory and hyperbolic coverage of the protest. They called normal Americans every name in the book to sell this hoax. They called them seditious and treasonous. They called them racists and terrorists.

What is ironic is that the only people that were killed at the Capital were murdered, yes murdered, by the cops that were supposed to be there to protect the law-abiding citizens that were there.
We saw one unarmed woman shot in the throat by one cop....and just recently discovered that Capital police beat another woman to death at the entryway at the Capital steps. No wonder the FBI was hiding the evidence from the public, because it looked horrible.

The coverup is so extensive that the link I have on my signature that shows it in detail has been erased by who knows who.
I had to find another link at Bitchute that shows part one of the story by Tucker Carlson....and who knows how long this will stay up before the state removes it.

Check it out here.....

There are so many lies....20 or 21....it's difficult to keep track, but yes, Jan 6 was one of them, that Jeffrey Epstein killed himself was another.... that Biden won the election by 81 million votes.... thousands and thousands of lies, never ending lies.

That's what fake media does.

Last edited:
There are so many lies....20 or 21....it's difficult to keep track, but yes, Jan 6 was one of them, that Jeffrey Epstein killed himself was another.... that Biden won the election by 81 million votes.... thousands and thousands of lies, never ending lies.

Exactly .... makes you wonder how man fbi goons are on sites like this spreading lies.

Like I stated in another post relating to this.......

There were some journalists that were self-employed covering this "riot". Several also took pictures of what was REALLY going on. Since they weren't owned by the mega maniacal mass media monsters, they were able to actually tell the TRUTH about what was going on.

Apparently the Mayor hand picked certain off duty police to dress in uniform and maneuver the barricades where people HAD to exit a certain way......creating a scenario where people leaving the area COULD NOT exit any other way, than to funnel through small openings between the barricades that were manned with these corrupt pigs. These little piggies were also instructed by the Mayor to create panic and make it look like the people were stampeding and purposely trying to run over the pigs. There were even photos of this with the article I was reading.

Another self-employed journalist stated that NOBODY was creating anything, until the undercover Feds started creating havoc and getting people riled up to run towards the building. Thats when that nutjob in the horned hat showed up and started moving people to the building and getting them to break things and shove their way into the building.

According to the journalist, this Q-Anon "shaman" was controlled by the Dems at that time, in order to get people in a frenzied state of riot. It seems most people there were just trying to go home and get out of there, and this guy had to work really hard at riling up the few people who stayed behind, for whatever reason.

With the few pictures that were shown, and the journalists covering this from different parts of the area having their stories match.........it was very clear that the Dems created another fake scenario to blame Trump for, because they were scared shitless that Trump was going to come after them with enforcers of some kind, when that was far from the actual truth.

Unfortunately, about a week after these journalists published their info and pics online........it all disappeared..........as did they. I've looked and looked online and have yet to come across any of that information again or the pictures...........or the journalists. I'm sure Hitlery had them "suicided".

The key is to keep lying....and for every lie that blows up in their faces....they have 5 more ready to start spreading simply to change the subject and make everyone forget about last hoax.

If you haven't yet read Politifacts' long piece on why they chose that particular 'Lie' as the year's most egregious.....well, I would highly recommend it. I've included a link to it. (there is no paywall).

First, a disclaimer: I have long been a fan of Politifacts...well before the ubiquity of 'fact checkers' became a separate department in many news media organizations. I have had the enjoyable and informing experience of lunch on two occasions with a couple of their editors. Both were articulate and clearly well informed on the news of the day. Both were experienced journalist with strong work resume's and a pedigree from top-tier journalism schools, i.e. Medill, Columbia.

Anyway, this week Politifacts put out their "Lie of the Year' coverage. They had any number of choices. You can read their candidates in the linked articled. But.......but they chose the effort to re-brand the January 6th riot/insurrection as the top 'Lie'.

Caveat: It is a long article as they try to autopsy some of the most flagrant and corrosive efforts to re-frame January 6th as "a normal tourist visit."

Here are a couple of tasters:

"Shortly after 2 p.m. on Jan. 6, supporters of President Donald J. Trump breached the U.S. Capitol, turning the seat of American democracy into the scene of an unforgettable crime.
Inside, lawmakers had been preparing to count the Electoral College votes that would bring Trump’s presidency to a close. Outside, the rioters erected a hanging gallows. They waved "Trump 2020," "Blue Lives Matter" and Confederate flags. Some were armed.
After marching down Pennsylvania Avenue at Trump’s urging, the rioters had overwhelmed police surrounding the Capitol. They pushed past them, stripped them of their weapons, dragged them to the ground, sprayed them with chemical irritants, beat them, bludgeoned them, or tased them.
Through clouds of smoke, they broke down barricades. They scaled the walls. They shattered windows. Congressional staff took cover in offices and closets, piling furniture against doors as the crowd snaked through the building’s historic hallways. The rioters forced their way into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office. They entered the Senate chamber. They reached the dais, where Vice President Mike Pence had sat moments earlier. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is worth the read for those who:
Like me, believe it was a serious crime perpetrated by the deluded and snookered partisans of a political figure.
Or, if you are not like me......but someone who really believes it was a false-flag op; that the police were merely crisis actors; that Alex Jones, Ingraham, Carlson, Gosar and Gaetz have the right perspective. Well, it offers nuance to your beliefs.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's another taster:

"Network and cable TV, plus internet sites, broadcast it all live for hours.
Around the nation, people called friends and family as the attack unfolded right before their eyes, expressing a mix of disbelief, horror and fascination:

"Can you believe this?"
Members of Congress, evacuated from their chambers with gas masks in tow, could hardly believe it themselves.
U.S. Rep. Mike Gallagher, R-Wis., called into CNN as the attack was happening. "I have not seen anything like this since I deployed to Iraq in 2007 and 2008," he said. "I mean, this is America. And this is what's happening right now. The president needs to call it off. Call it off. It's over. The election is over."
On the phone with Fox News that afternoon, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., condemned the attack as "un-American" and "unacceptable."
"I have been in this Capitol for more than 10 years. I’ve never seen anything like this," McCarthy said.
As the insurrectionists forced their way into the building, they chanted, "Fight for Trump!" and "Hang Mike Pence!"
Pence, as vice president, had the constitutional responsibility of overseeing the typically quiet certification of state election results by Congress. Although Trump urged Pence to reject results from the battleground states that gave Joe Biden his victory, Pence said he would not intervene, enraging the pro-Trump crowd.
As the chaos unfolded, Trump’s media supporters — who would later downplay and deny what happened in various ways — grew concerned and tried to get messages to the president.
In the days that followed, Trump, some of the loudest and most influential members of the Republican Party and vocal partisan media personalities offered a deluge of justifications, excuses and conspiracy theories to reframe the events of Jan. 6 as no big deal."

The political shapeshifting was striking. McCarthy at first said that "the president bears responsibility" for the riot. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell called it a "failed insurrection," said that "the mob was fed lies," and argued that Trump was "practically and morally responsible for provoking the event of that day."

"In fact, I'd say that this particular spin for the moonbat media narrative would have to rank right up there for this "lie of the year". "

OK, you say tomayto, I say tomahto.
But........but what did you think of the actual article after you read it?

If you haven't yet read Politifacts' long piece on why they chose that particular 'Lie' as the year's most egregious.....well, I would highly recommend it. I've included a link to it. (there is no paywall).

First, a disclaimer: I have long been a fan of Politifacts...well before the ubiquity of 'fact checkers' became a separate department in many news media organizations. I have had the enjoyable and informing experience of lunch on two occasions with a couple of their editors. Both were articulate and clearly well informed on the news of the day. Both were experienced journalist with strong work resume's and a pedigree from top-tier journalism schools, i.e. Medill, Columbia.

Anyway, this week Politifacts put out their "Lie of the Year' coverage. They had any number of choices. You can read their candidates in the linked articled. But.......but they chose the effort to re-brand the January 6th riot/insurrection as the top 'Lie'.

Caveat: It is a long article as they try to autopsy some of the most flagrant and corrosive efforts to re-frame January 6th as "a normal tourist visit."

Here are a couple of tasters:

"Shortly after 2 p.m. on Jan. 6, supporters of President Donald J. Trump breached the U.S. Capitol, turning the seat of American democracy into the scene of an unforgettable crime.
Inside, lawmakers had been preparing to count the Electoral College votes that would bring Trump’s presidency to a close. Outside, the rioters erected a hanging gallows. They waved "Trump 2020," "Blue Lives Matter" and Confederate flags. Some were armed.
After marching down Pennsylvania Avenue at Trump’s urging, the rioters had overwhelmed police surrounding the Capitol. They pushed past them, stripped them of their weapons, dragged them to the ground, sprayed them with chemical irritants, beat them, bludgeoned them, or tased them.
Through clouds of smoke, they broke down barricades. They scaled the walls. They shattered windows. Congressional staff took cover in offices and closets, piling furniture against doors as the crowd snaked through the building’s historic hallways. The rioters forced their way into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office. They entered the Senate chamber. They reached the dais, where Vice President Mike Pence had sat moments earlier. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is worth the read for those who:
Like me, believe it was a serious crime perpetrated by the deluded and snookered partisans of a political figure.
Or, if you are not like me......but someone who really believes it was a false-flag op; that the police were merely crisis actors; that Alex Jones, Ingraham, Carlson, Gosar and Gaetz have the right perspective. Well, it offers nuance to your beliefs.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's another taster:

"Network and cable TV, plus internet sites, broadcast it all live for hours.
Around the nation, people called friends and family as the attack unfolded right before their eyes, expressing a mix of disbelief, horror and fascination:

"Can you believe this?"
Members of Congress, evacuated from their chambers with gas masks in tow, could hardly believe it themselves.
U.S. Rep. Mike Gallagher, R-Wis., called into CNN as the attack was happening. "I have not seen anything like this since I deployed to Iraq in 2007 and 2008," he said. "I mean, this is America. And this is what's happening right now. The president needs to call it off. Call it off. It's over. The election is over."
On the phone with Fox News that afternoon, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., condemned the attack as "un-American" and "unacceptable."
"I have been in this Capitol for more than 10 years. I’ve never seen anything like this," McCarthy said.
As the insurrectionists forced their way into the building, they chanted, "Fight for Trump!" and "Hang Mike Pence!"
Pence, as vice president, had the constitutional responsibility of overseeing the typically quiet certification of state election results by Congress. Although Trump urged Pence to reject results from the battleground states that gave Joe Biden his victory, Pence said he would not intervene, enraging the pro-Trump crowd.
As the chaos unfolded, Trump’s media supporters — who would later downplay and deny what happened in various ways — grew concerned and tried to get messages to the president.
In the days that followed, Trump, some of the loudest and most influential members of the Republican Party and vocal partisan media personalities offered a deluge of justifications, excuses and conspiracy theories to reframe the events of Jan. 6 as no big deal."

The political shapeshifting was striking. McCarthy at first said that "the president bears responsibility" for the riot. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell called it a "failed insurrection," said that "the mob was fed lies," and argued that Trump was "practically and morally responsible for provoking the event of that day."

• They said Jan. 6 was instigated by undercover left-wing activists who were part of antifa. That was proved false.
  • They said the rioters hadn’t used force and one Republican congressman likened the events to "a normal tourist visit." Video proved that wrong.
  • They claimed the attack on the Capitol had nothing to do with race, even though white supremacists and far-right militia groups were among the most active participants, and many rioters wore racist t-shirts.
  • They suggested the whole affair was staged by the government, a false flag operation. Others suggested it was entirely a peaceful protest. All of that was wrong.
  • They said that the rioters were political prisoners and shouldn’t face serious charges. A host of federal judges and courts have held otherwise.

All true.

"Politifact" and "excellent read" are polar opposites.

In fact, I'd say that this particular spin for the moonbat media narrative would have to rank right up there for this "lie of the year".
In most election cycles, you’d probably never learn Bee Nguyen’s name. But next year, the Georgia state legislator who’s now running for secretary of state will be one of just a handful of people in the world who can ensure America has a free and fair presidential election in 2024.
Former President Donald Trump and much of the Republican Party have declared open war on American democracy, maneuvering to overturn any results that are unfavorable to them, just as they unsuccessfully attempted in 2020. In particular, the former president and his allies have launched an all-out effort to take over the machinery of the U.S. electoral system by installing allies in positions of power at the state and local levels.

In most election cycles, you’d probably never learn Bee Nguyen’s name. But next year, the Georgia state legislator who’s now running for secretary of state will be one of just a handful of people in the world who can ensure America has a free and fair presidential election in 2024.
Former President Donald Trump and much of the Republican Party have declared open war on American democracy, maneuvering to overturn any results that are unfavorable to them, just as they unsuccessfully attempted in 2020. In particular, the former president and his allies have launched an all-out effort to take over the machinery of the U.S. electoral system by installing allies in positions of power at the state and local levels.

Huffinglue Post?!?

ROFLMFAO!!!!

Any news source can spin any issue to fit their preconceived mantra.
It's just the way our media works.
next?
Try to spin it so that the January insurrection is no big deal. Oh yea, your media sources already tried and it got deemed LIE OF THE YEAR.

You can't spin the text messages from Don Jr. to his dad and his handlers begging them to call off the riots. "It's gone too far" But Trump refused.

Spin that.

It's explaining in great detail how you were lied to. Maybe you should read it.
This is why we are worried

After now-President Joe Biden was declared the winner in the state, Trump and his allies tried to sway virtually every state official who could potentially change the result. They pushed for an audit of votes in Cobb County, which didn’t turn up any irregularities. Trump personally lobbied the Republican governor, and when that didn’t work, the Republican secretary of state. The Trump Department of Justice cajoled and threatened the U.S. attorney in an attempt to get him to embrace false election theft claims; he resigned instead.
As a possible last resort, a publicist for Kanye West showed up at the home of a Georgia election worker who was the subject of viral election theft conspiracy theories and attempted to frighten her into validating them. (West was a close ally of Trump, though it’s not clear who put his publicist up to this grim task).
It was a methodical attempt to conduct a coup in Georgia. “They were trying to find the weakest link in the chain of democratic transfer to break it,” MSNBC’s Chris Hayes said last week. “And they kept trying each different link in the chain.”
Now, they’re trying it via the ballot box. Rep. Jody Hice (R-Ga.) is running for secretary of state after voting twice in Congress last year to contest the presidential election results. He has received Trump’s endorsement, and if he wins, will control much of the election machinery in the state.

Try to spin it so that the January insurrection is no big deal. Oh yea, your media sources already tried and it got deemed LIE OF THE YEAR.

You can't spin the text messages from Don Jr. to his dad and his handlers begging them to call off the riots. "It's gone too far" But Trump refused.

Spin that.
The insurrections were in Afghanistan and Guinea.
Spin that

Forum List

Back