Biggest Presidential absence in over 100 years

I'm thinking his days are nearing. It's sad to say. I respect the man as a person. I disrespect his policies and ideology. But I think the Democrats were so desperate to have a Democrat in the WH, they were willing to give the guy a chance. After all, he waited 47 years for this. Maybe, too late? :icon_rolleyes:

I suppose it is better late than never for someone who spent most of his campaign rollout in his basement. Oh well....

Biden not yet holding a formal news conference raises accountability questions (yahoo.com)
Where is Joe Biden? The media has not seen a Presidential absence like this in 100 years. But then, king Biden is king, and as such, who cares since there is no longer a Covid crisis anymore. And all this talk of a crisis at the border, just more right wing lies. So what is there to report to the American people? Right?
I get it. You're so used to a president that was into empty posturing that a president who actually works and gets things done confuses you. The only people complaining are those who want to claim he's a liar, anyway. Where's the upside, when the complainers are all just slavish minions to a narcissistic demagogue?
He has written EOs. Thats it.
What an accomplishment :lol:

He has written EOs.

No

He's SIGNED EOs

We are in the middle of a global pandemic and it's total crickets from *Biden because the guy's brain is wasting away.
You guys really need to stop lying to yourselves.

I'm thinking his days are nearing. It's sad to say. I respect the man as a person. I disrespect his policies and ideology. But I think the Democrats were so desperate to have a Democrat in the WH, they were willing to give the guy a chance. After all, he waited 47 years for this. Maybe, too late? :icon_rolleyes:

I suppose it is better late than never for someone who spent most of his campaign rollout in his basement. Oh well....
And this lie ignores the pandemic.

Nobody wants to see that old fool embarrassing himself.
Be happy he isnt around and isnt getting legislation passed.
Lets hope he is the laziest president we have ever had.

So true but I'd like to hear him answer questions about the border, his handcuffing of ICE and his order to stop construction on the wall.

I'd bet he would get some good questions on all of that and we all know his answers would be bull shit.

I'm also sure voters won't be happy with in flood of illegals who cost us billions each year. Wonder if they will vote Dem in the future??

Biden not yet holding a formal news conference raises accountability questions (yahoo.com)
Where is Joe Biden? The media has not seen a Presidential absence like this in 100 years. But then, king Biden is king, and as such, who cares since there is no longer a Covid crisis anymore. And all this talk of a crisis at the border, just more right wing lies. So what is there to report to the American people? Right?
I get it. You're so used to a president that was into empty posturing that a president who actually works and gets things done confuses you. The only people complaining are those who want to claim he's a liar, anyway. Where's the upside, when the complainers are all just slavish minions to a narcissistic demagogue?
He has written EOs. Thats it.
What an accomplishment :lol:

He has written EOs.

No

He's SIGNED EOs
He's done both. This right wing lie is going to be shown to you as false just like everything else. He will serve his full term then decide if he wants a second one. Meanwhile the republican party will struggle mightily under the losing leadership of trump.

Our President is speaking to the nation tonight

Stay tuned

Reading a teleprompter is not the same thing as fielding fly balls from the WH press corps.
trump stopped talking to the press several times. So take all this "he must do a live press conference" bullshit and shove it up your candy right wing asses.

Where is Joe Biden? The media has not seen a Presidential absence like this in 100 years.

But then, king Biden is king, and as such, who cares since there is no longer a Covid crisis anymore. And all this talk of a crisis at the border, just more right wing lies.

So what is there to report to the American people?

Right?

The White House logo is displayed in the press briefing room of the White House in Washington, D.C. on Jan. 31, 2020. Andrew Caballero-Reynolds/AFP via Getty Images
Trump White House goes 300+ days without a press briefing – why that’s unprecedented

And this lie ignores the pandemic.
Black men and women are frauds. Biden is a fraud. He gave you warnings for many many years. The Progs will turn on you. They will turn on the aged at some point. They have to as the money administered for them is needed for other agendas and they have been used.

Stay tuned

Reading a teleprompter is not the same thing as fielding fly balls from the WH press corps.
trump stopped talking to the press several times. So take all this "he must do a live press conference" bullshit and shove it up your candy right wing asses.
But when the press fails to report good aspects, and only you negative aspects, even if it means making sh#t up, then why talk to them?

Then they ban you from social media so you can't get your message out. But being a good Nazi, you enjoy destroying the First Amendment, even if it is the President of the US.

Where is Joe Biden? The media has not seen a Presidential absence like this in 100 years.

But then, king Biden is king, and as such, who cares since there is no longer a Covid crisis anymore. And all this talk of a crisis at the border, just more right wing lies.

Right?
Well, the Trump "press" conferences were characterized by his "fake news" denials when he didn't like the questions or didn't have an answer, personal attacks on the press, and abrupt walk-outs when he didn't like the tone of the questions. As a result. we got no real info from him probably because he always got caught. His press secretary's news briefs were even more of a joke. He loved the interviews with Hannity where he received soft-ball questions and was given time to pontificate about his wonderfulness.
Biden will get there, but y'all just keep having fun. I guess he could do like Trump--
dance around and then walk out.

Right?
Well, the Trump "press" conferences were characterized by his "fake news" denials when he didn't like the questions or didn't have an answer, personal attacks on the press, and abrupt walk-outs when he didn't like the tone of the questions. As a result. we got no real info from him probably because he always got caught. His press secretary's news briefs were even more of a joke. He loved the interviews with Hannity where he received soft-ball questions and was given time to pontificate about his wonderfulness.
Biden will get there, but y'all just keep having fun. I guess he could do like Trump--
dance around and then walk out.
When do you ever get good information from a press conference? They spin everything to defend the administration, and refuse to answer questions they don't like

They all do it.

So what is the point after all?

Stay tuned

It is very upsetting to you President Rigor Mortis cannot stand upright and talk without a teleprompter I see. Get what you pay for. Who knew Amazon sold worm food.

Passing ONE BILL is not getting things done lol

Stay tuned

It is very upsetting to you President Rigor Mortis cannot stand upright and talk without a teleprompter I see. Get what you pay for. Who knew Amazon sold worm food.
He sure can talk without a teleprompter, and so what? Trump sounded like a zombie when he had to use the teleprompter because he had the gift of gab and
was better off just winging it so he could flap away and tell his supporters what they wanted to hear, the facts be damned.

Forum List

Back