Bigots In Mississippi Were Just OWNED! With This Perfect Billboard

Jesus fucking christ. Jesus was a faggot douchebag who suggested cutting off your fucking genitals and you fucking retards actually rationalize the gay jewish shit and try to pretend we are all illiterate? Fuck you, you delusional zionist pieces of shit like "zionut" and other retarded butt raped idiots.
I have no problem telling you, you are going to burn forever! And you cant spend forever!

Matthew 3:
10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Jesus was not all love and peace, He is also vengeance, like a Lion. Enjoy the heat, you can't spend forever.

...for your ill informed little twit eating shellfish is no longer a sin and never was for gentiles.

So you're saying being gay is no longer a sin and never was for Gentiles. Progress!

The real question is, why did God make shellfish if he didn't want humans to eat them? Didn't he give mankind dominion over all the Earth? Is there a fine-print clause that says "except for shellfish"?

If you think I'm intolerant, wait till you meet God!

Spiritual extortion...
Call it what you will. God is the ultimate exclusionist. He sees in 2 colors, black and red.

He is intolerant of all sin. Yet, He is the only God, in any religion, to give us a chance at redemption. Your choice, I made mine.

If you have never felt the Holy Spirit, then you really have no idea of how powerful God is. When you receive it, you will want to do God's will. You will want to help others, you will want to give of your time, and volunteer at food pantries, and you will want to learn as much as you can about God. And you will fear for those who don't know Him, for His wrath is great and you can't spend forever.

Do you worship your intolerant god or simply fear him?
I don't fear Him as you insinuate, but I do fear Him, for you can't spend forever.

I worship Him and praise Him, and I'm very thankful to Him, for He has blessed me much more than I deserve.

I have a wonderful wife, 4 great healthy kids, 3 going on 4 grand kids, pets, a good job, a house, a couple of paid off fords, no credit card debt, all kinds of personal items, and money in the bank...That is God's blessings, I trust in Him, and He takes care of me.

Does your father take care of you?

Thank you!
No one can prove that God made such a statement.

Prove..."God" said he hates homosexuality!
Prove it!

God also said homosexuality is an abomination. Don't be using God to suit your agenda

Who said he does? Quite to the contrary. He loves those who struggle with same sex attraction so much that he died for them. He atoned for their sins and invites them, just like he invites the rest of us to use his sacrifice and repent of our sins so we can partake in the divine nature

Since Jesus said that we should drown child predators, can we start doing that?
You have any real proof that Jesus said any such thing?
He said pretty much the exact same thing in 3 of the Gospels. So, yeah, i'll consider that proof.

But, if you don't want to drown child predators, could I ask, WHY? They do deserve to die horribly. Drowning seems to good for them, to me.

Tying them to a tree infested with ants and letting a combination of honey, molasses, and brown sugar drip on them for a few days, seems so much better.

But, i'll accept Jesus at his word, that they should just be drowned.
Oh, that book. I was talking about real proof. Please try again.

Jesus fucking christ. Jesus was a faggot douchebag who suggested cutting off your fucking genitals and you fucking retards actually rationalize the gay jewish shit and try to pretend we are all illiterate? Fuck you, you delusional zionist pieces of shit like "zionut" and other retarded butt raped idiots.
I have no problem telling you, you are going to burn forever! And you cant spend forever!

Matthew 3:
10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Jesus was not all love and peace, He is also vengeance, like a Lion. Enjoy the heat, you can't spend forever.
We are not required to believe in or follow your fantasy religion.

Spiritual extortion...
Call it what you will. God is the ultimate exclusionist. He sees in 2 colors, black and red.

He is intolerant of all sin. Yet, He is the only God, in any religion, to give us a chance at redemption. Your choice, I made mine.

If you have never felt the Holy Spirit, then you really have no idea of how powerful God is. When you receive it, you will want to do God's will. You will want to help others, you will want to give of your time, and volunteer at food pantries, and you will want to learn as much as you can about God. And you will fear for those who don't know Him, for His wrath is great and you can't spend forever.
So...your god is colorblind and wouldn't have made it thru the military induction physical.

For those of you who dislike the Mississippi law, I suggest that you not venture into that state. I don't like California law and do not go there. Its really simple.
the poorest least educated state in the union???and I shouldn't venture in ??? Oh yeah I'm dying to go lol

Miss also passed a no permit concealed carry law. another reason for you to stay away.
what about you staying away too? don't you value your life or would you put it in the hands of some slope headed red neck moron ??

I would trust a Mississippi redneck before I would trust a flaming liberal.
Of course you would...and the results would be hysterical! :lol:

I don't fear Him as you insinuate, but I do fear Him, for you can't spend forever.

I worship Him and praise Him, and I'm very thankful to Him, for He has blessed me much more than I deserve.

I have a wonderful wife, 4 great healthy kids, 3 going on 4 grand kids, pets, a good job, a house, a couple of paid off fords, no credit card debt, all kinds of personal items, and money in the bank...That is God's blessings, I trust in Him, and He takes care of me.

And yet you call him "intolerant." That makes no sense.

Maybe you can answer the shellfish question, since Sassy can't.

He said pretty much the exact same thing in 3 of the Gospels. So, yeah, i'll consider that proof.

But, if you don't want to drown child predators, could I ask, WHY? They do deserve to die horribly. Drowning seems to good for them, to me.

Tying them to a tree infested with ants and letting a combination of honey, molasses, and brown sugar drip on them for a few days, seems so much better.

:beer:you cant spend forever.

Matthew 3:

We are not required to believe in or follow your fantasy religion.
:iagree:

That was my question.
Proof what "God" said about homosexuality, not someone saying they heard it from someone that heard it from someone.
Reap Proof.
Like they see no proof in science according to climate change.

Spiritual extortion...

So...your god is colorblind and wouldn't have made it thru the military induction physical.
I told you the truth, if you want to ignore it, that's on you. You can't spend forever.

The folks in Mississippi have a sense of humor, and will think the sign is witty and funny. And, if a few Mississippi homosexuals get their jimmies rustled and take off to San Francisco where they can have Parades where they make Daisy Chains by holding on to each others dicks....well, that will be alright with Mississippians too.

And, to get to the real issue behind the new law....if homosexuals who are not already in Mississippi decide they never want to come, not ever, then the law will have served its purpose. Its a poor state, and it can't afford all the extra insurance benefits, medicals bills, etc that homosexuals run up because of the many awful diseases and maladys they get because of their life-style...its not just Aids, not nearly so....look it up.

Mississippi's terrible reputation has been a great blessing. Assholes from New York and New Jersey have seen staying out of the State in droves for about 6 decades...Bless Jesus for that.

I don't think that is why they stay out of Mississippi

And yet you call him "intolerant." That makes no sense.

Maybe you can answer the shellfish question, since Sassy can't.
Romans 14:14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

Acts 10:
13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.

14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.

15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

That was my question.
Proof what "God" said about homosexuality, not someone saying they heard it from someone that heard it from someone.
Reap Proof.
Like they see no proof in science according to climate change.

That's called faith. I have the mustard seed. You can't spend forever.

The folks in Mississippi have a sense of humor, and will think the sign is witty and funny. And, if a few Mississippi homosexuals get their jimmies rustled and take off to San Francisco where they can have Parades where they make Daisy Chains by holding on to each others dicks....well, that will be alright with Mississippians too.

And, to get to the real issue behind the new law....if homosexuals who are not already in Mississippi decide they never want to come, not ever, then the law will have served its purpose. Its a poor state, and it can't afford all the extra insurance benefits, medicals bills, etc that homosexuals run up because of the many awful diseases and maladys they get because of their life-style...its not just Aids, not nearly so....look it up.

Mississippi's terrible reputation has been a great blessing. Assholes from New York and New Jersey have seen staying out of the State in droves for about 6 decades...Bless Jesus for that.

I don't think that is why they stay out of Mississippi
I stay out cause, it's hot and clammy, and it's a big boring state.

But, they did give us one of the greatest comedians of all time. Jerry Clower!

Forum List

Back