Bigots In Mississippi Were Just OWNED! With This Perfect Billboard

Regardless of whether they're homosexuals, they just can't live without ganging up on people who have different opinions....remember Sassy, ganging up on people is them illustrating their "tolerance" or something :rolleyes-41:

We don't have to tolerate intolerance, idiot.

LOL, spoken by a liberal, the most intolerant group of people on planet earth.
That's hilarious. Religious people are indeed THE MOST INTOLERANT GROUP OF PEOPLE ON THE PLANET EARTH. Religious people have caused far, far, far more misery, destruction and suffering than non-religious people have. History is a record of what violence and cruelty, death and destruction religious people have perpetuated on others. Intolerant? Look toward relligion and you find nothing but.
The social Marxists of America are right there with them. Those fucks will socially assassinate anyone with an independent mind.
Fuck your cliché bullshit.

Regardless of whether they're homosexuals, they just can't live without ganging up on people who have different opinions....remember Sassy, ganging up on people is them illustrating their "tolerance" or something :rolleyes-41:

I just said, we don't have to tolerate your intolerance, stupid.

but we have to tolerate yours????????????? GFY

Damn, you're dumb.

That's hilarious. Religious people are indeed THE MOST INTOLERANT GROUP OF PEOPLE ON THE PLANET EARTH. Religious people have caused far, far, far more misery, destruction and suffering than non-religious people have. History is a record of what violence and cruelty, death and destruction religious people have perpetuated on others. Intolerant? Look toward religion and you find nothing but.

'
You are correct to a point, it is true that more people have been killed in the name of religion than any other cause.

But you not correct that Christians are intolerant. A lifestyle can be tolerated without being accepted as normal. That's the fine line that you libs try to ignore.

Damn, you're dumb.

Really? do liberals tolerate Christians who believe that homosexuality is wrong? do liberals tolerate atheists who believe that homosexuality is wrong? Do liberals tolerate muslims who believe that homosexuals should be killed? Oh, my mistake, you do tolerate muslim beliefs.

liberals are the most disingenuous people on earth.

Jesus on hypocrites: "But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them. Everything they do is done for people to see."
I like this one better

Revelation 21:8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

I got bad news for you g5000 I know the Bible, I live the Bible, and I can pound out the Bible verse for verse, ALL DAY LONG!
I believe that lake of fire is in Hell, which is where God puts sinners. Judgment is mine, saeth the Lord. In other words, leave the judgment to God; he'll take care of it. His Son taught us Whoever is without sin, cast the first stone. Not our place to judge.

Damn, you're dumb.
Yep. And he thinks that he is smart, that is what is really amazing.

For those of you who dislike the Mississippi law, I suggest that you not venture into that state. I don't like California law and do not go there. Its really simple.
the poorest least educated state in the union???and I shouldn't venture in ??? Oh yeah I'm dying to go lol

Miss also passed a no permit concealed carry law. another reason for you to stay away.

For those of you who dislike the Mississippi law, I suggest that you not venture into that state. I don't like California law and do not go there. Its really simple.
I dislike people legislating hate.

then you dislike Obama, reid, Pelosi, et al?
Name some groups that they have singled out and passed hate legislation.

all the dems who voted for obamacare
Stupid answer. Try again, that did not even address what I said.

God also said homosexuality is an abomination. Don't be using God to suit your agenda
I always love the "the bible doesn't say gay or homosexuality" excuse LMAO :spinner:

Ah but the Bible does say it's a sin...over and over again
But the Bible is a work of fiction. Some of you are stupid enough to believe it.

you are free to believe and say that. try going to Saudi Arabia and saying that about the Koran. or better yet, say that publicly in this country about the Koran----then watch your back.

God also said homosexuality is an abomination. Don't be using God to suit your agenda
I always love the "the bible doesn't say gay or homosexuality" excuse LMAO :spinner:

Ah but the Bible does say it's a sin...over and over again
But the Bible is a work of fiction. Some of you are stupid enough to believe it.

you are free to believe and say that. try going to Saudi Arabia and saying that about the Koran. or better yet, say that publicly in this country about the Koran----then watch your back.
No one was talking about the Koran.

the poorest least educated state in the union???and I shouldn't venture in ??? Oh yeah I'm dying to go lol

Miss also passed a no permit concealed carry law. another reason for you to stay away.
what about you staying away too? don't you value your life or would you put it in the hands of some slope headed red neck moron ??

Will the homos be erecting a billboard on Florida about this Muslim and the Koran? :rolleyes:

Florida: Muslim speaker says killing gays is act of “compassion”

The Qur’an contains numerous condemnations of homosexual activity: “And [We had sent] Lot when he said to his people, ‘Do you commit such immorality as no one has preceded you with from among the worlds? Indeed, you approach men with desire, instead of women. Rather, you are a transgressing people.’…And We rained upon them a rain [of stones]. Then see how was the end of the criminals.” (Qur’an 7:80-84)

Muhammad specifies the punishment for this in a hadith: “The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, ‘Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.’” (Sunan Abu Dawud 4462)

And so one Muslim cleric, Sheikh Khalid Yasin, concluded: “God is very straightforward about this — not we Muslims, not subjective, the Sharia is very clear about it, the punishment for homosexuality, bestiality or anything like that is death. We don’t make any excuses about that, it’s not our law — it’s the Koran.”

Florida: Muslim speaker says killing gays is act of “compassion”

That Muslim cleric sounds just like a Teabagger. Both have so much in common.

Tea Party Candidate Says It's OK To Stone Gays To Death

Forum List

Back