Bigots In Mississippi Were Just OWNED! With This Perfect Billboard

You're entirely off topic...cease or get ignored, people are weary of you and your little friend's ankle biting BS. It makes zero difference to me because you're not that important

If I'm not that important, then put me on ignore. I'll consider it a badge of honor.

It is amazing in this day and age folks think the douchebags who assembled the plagiarized mythology and stories that rationalized the genocides perpetrated by the tribes of Israel and Judah affectionately called "the bible" represents the word of a "god." It is like we are really living on the planet of the apes.

It's amazing that in this day of unprecedented knowledge and countless witnesses people reject the word of the Lord without even studying it, applying it or asking the Lord for Revelation . it seems to me that apes would reject wisdom without bothering to read or experiment on it.

But it's great fun making fun of them LOL

Which is half the problem. People concerned more with having fun by insulting others than they are with guiding then to the correct path with truth, love, and kindness

It is amazing in this day and age folks think the douchebags who assembled the plagiarized mythology and stories that rationalized the genocides perpetrated by the tribes of Israel and Judah affectionately called "the bible" represents the word of a "god." It is like we are really living on the planet of the apes.

It's amazing that in this day of unprecedented knowledge and countless witnesses people reject the word of the Lord without even studying it, applying it or asking the Lord for Revelation . it seems to me that apes would reject wisdom without bothering to read or experiment on it.

Which is half the problem. People concerned more with having fun by insulting others than they are with guiding then to the correct path with truth, love, and kindness

Oh good grief, these loons could care less about the truth. Kick them in the teeth and move on

God also said homosexuality is an abomination. Don't be using God to suit your agenda

What kind of an creator would create something he hated?

He gave man free will, the homos take it to the wrong level

How do you know you have free will?

Common sense. We make choices. The fact that we make choices demonstrates that we have free will. It's self evident.

The scriptures also teach us "choose this day whom you will serve"

All you are doing is making yourself look like the idiot you are, lard ass.

SluttyIdioticLoser can't wait until the day comes when she can be with her god :cuckoo: so they can take weekly trips to hell together and laugh at all of the sinners (homos, as the smelly turd calls them) and say: "I told you so!!! I told you so!!! Now burn in hell for eternity", while her sick and twisted god laughs along with her.

What a vile, hateful scumbag you are.

You have been flushed, now slither your way down the sewage pipe, you turd.

Oh good grief, these loons could care less about the truth. Kick them in the teeth and move on

But we do care about the truth. Or we are supposed to. We are also under command to love all people

God also said homosexuality is an abomination. Don't be using God to suit your agenda
I always love the "the bible doesn't say gay or homosexuality" excuse LMAO :spinner:

Ah but the Bible does say it's a sin...over and over again
Based on your vitriolic MO, I wouldn't take you to be a bible scholar FatIrishAss.

Just sayin...

At best, you're a TINO (Thumper in Name Only) like many of the religious Right here.

Childish...now go study up on free will, use your time wisely instead of trying to cut someone down that couldn't care less about your stupid ass

If you couldn't care less about my stupid ass, you wouldn't be responding you ignorant cracker asshole.

You're entirely off topic...cease or get ignored, people are weary of you and your little friend's ankle biting BS. It makes zero difference to me because you're not that important
Then why do you respond to every one of his threads?

If I'm not that important, then put me on ignore. I'll consider it a badge of honor.
She always says that. I've been on her "pretend" ignore list for some time now. But oddly, she responds to some of my posts even though she has me on ignore. LOL.

Guaranteed she just ran off now to tell the mods that people are picking on her. She is also the board snitch when things don't go her way.

PRED You live in N Dakota?

Pa

No, and that meme you posted is a huge pile of shit.
View attachment 70479
lol sure pred you live by the book like all your other god fearing republicans

Lol, you know nothing at all, idiot.
Oh I know a lot about you go to meeting hypocrites

I'm not religious at all, go fuck yourself, retard. You don't know shit.
and jack shit is a friend of yours

She always says that. I've been on her "pretend" ignore list for some time now. But oddly, she responds to some of my posts even though she has me on ignore. LOL.

Guaranteed she just ran off now to tell the mods that people are picking on her. She is also the board snitch when things don't go her way.
She carries a lot of hate.

put me there too mrs foul mouth

She carries a lot of hate.

I'm going to start reporting you people that can't stay on topic. Your infantile ankle biting and childish BS is past old. Keep it up and yeah twinkie you are one of the worst instigators

What kind of an creator would create something he hated?

He gave man free will, the homos take it to the wrong level

How do you know you have free will?

Common sense. We make choices. The fact that we make choices demonstrates that we have free will. It's self evident.

The scriptures also teach us "choose this day whom you will serve"

God is not self-evident. God is unrevealed, if there is such a being. For all you know, Allah might be the one true God,
and for all you know, your assigning beliefs to God might be all wrong.

Forum List

Back