Bigots In Mississippi Were Just OWNED! With This Perfect Billboard

In the Torah, the primary toevah is avodah zara, foreign forms of worship, and most other toevot flow from it. The Israelites are instructed not to commit toevah because other nations do so. Deuteronomy 18:9-12 makes this quite clear:

When you come into the land that YHVH your God gives you, do not learn to do the toevot of those nations. Do not find among you one who passes his son or daughter through the fire; or a magician; or a fortune teller, charmer, or witch… because all who do these things are toevah to YHVH and because of these toevot YHVH your God is driving them out before you.

Elsewhere, Deuteronomy 7:25-26 commands:

[Y]ou shall burn the statues of their gods in fire. Do not desire the silver and gold on them and take it onto yourself, else you be snared by it, for it is a toevah to YHVH your God. And you shall not bring toevah to your home
What does your translation say about this verse?

Leviticus 20:13If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Yes Leviticus does say that, it cannot be clearer, however I don't think anyone is advocating killing LGBT people, we're just saying that they have no right to so militantly attempt to force their agenda, as the majority of people aren't LGBT, so we have a tiny minority getting all Bolshie.

The only group who actually kill LGBT for being the way they are are Radical Islamists, as we witness with the hangings, throwing off tall buildings etc.

When the Koran says to kill people, this is "proof" that Muslims are all bad and evil. When the Bible says it, people dismiss it.

The fundamental difference though, is that the Radical Islamists are actually KILLING people for being LGBT....we're NOT advocating killing them, probably because we're more civilised in The West than those stuck in the 7th Century Mindset.

IF someone in The West began saying we should kill LGBT for being LGBT, well I certainly would have a huge problem with that and would suggest they need locking up.

Yes, radical Muslims are killing people, supposedly in the name of their religion.

And they are RADICAL MUSLIMS. They're not all Muslims.

Some Christians do kill in the name of their religion and they justify it. Does this mean ALL Christians are bad and evil?

You say "we're more civilised", well certainly some people are, not all. There are plenty of people, I think you were one of them, who advocated killing a lot of people because they were dangerous.

In the Torah, the primary toevah is avodah zara, foreign forms of worship, and most other toevot flow from it. The Israelites are instructed not to commit toevah because other nations do so. Deuteronomy 18:9-12 makes this quite clear:

When you come into the land that YHVH your God gives you, do not learn to do the toevot of those nations. Do not find among you one who passes his son or daughter through the fire; or a magician; or a fortune teller, charmer, or witch… because all who do these things are toevah to YHVH and because of these toevot YHVH your God is driving them out before you.

[Y]ou shall burn the statues of their gods in fire. Do not desire the silver and gold on them and take it onto yourself, else you be snared by it, for it is a toevah to YHVH your God. And you shall not bring toevah to your home

Leviticus 20:13If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Yes Leviticus does say that, it cannot be clearer, however I don't think anyone is advocating killing LGBT people, we're just saying that they have no right to so militantly attempt to force their agenda, as the majority of people aren't LGBT, so we have a tiny minority getting all Bolshie.

The only group who actually kill LGBT for being the way they are are Radical Islamists, as we witness with the hangings, throwing off tall buildings etc.

When the Koran says to kill people, this is "proof" that Muslims are all bad and evil. When the Bible says it, people dismiss it.
I recall that one right wing christian had no problem in culling the gays, many thousands of them in fact. he was an Austrian I believe.

I don't get it, Jesus hating figs is news to me.

"I don't get it, Jesus hating figs is news to me."

Yes we need to re-read The Bible to see what Jesus thought of broccoli....broccoli the most disrespected vegetable in history.

Bigots In Mississippi Were Just Surprised With This Perfect Billboard

57040cb22e000064009507f9.jpeg

Earlier today, Mississippi Governor Phil Bryant signed a bill into law that may be the most intense anti-queer legislation to pass in America to date. According to Reuters, “the far-reaching law allows people with religious objections to deny wedding services to same-sex couples. It also clears the way for employers to cite religion in determining workplace policies on dress code, grooming and bathroom and locker access.”

In response, the non-profit organization Planting Peace purchased space on a giant electronic billboard in the Southern state to remind so-called Christians about the “golden rule” in a hilarious way.

The American Taliban (fringe-right Christian Evangelicals) need to be put down and shut down.

Just like a liberal totalitarian idiot. You want to shut down people you disagree with.

"Just like a liberal totalitarian idiot. You want to shut down people you disagree with."

But but but, the Liberals say they're the "tolerant" ones :rolleyes-41: Yes, tolerant until people disagree with them, then they show what they actually are, and that's Fascists.

Some people just aren't tolerant of other ideas, however some are.

What many don't like, is that if differing ideas are expressed, there's almost an immediate freak out and Liberals just descend upon people like a pack of screaming Banshees.

That's not TOLERANCE towards opposing views, everyone has different views about a range of things, and I think whilst we might disagree, we should at least show some respect, I mean we ARE adults....aren't we?

You're talking as if only Liberals do this.

Do you know how many people I've put on ignore because they simply reply with insults.

People, both on the left, the right, the far of both and people in the center, will use certain debate "tactics" that they think will somehow make their argument better, but the reality is it's just another waste of time exercise.

No, going around insulting and using these tactics isn't tolerance. But then we know that not everyone on a "side" is tolerant. Screaming "All Liberals do this" is just plain wrong and it isn't tolerance either. But then I guess you never claimed to be tolerant.

I recall that one right wing christian had no problem in culling the gays, many thousands of them in fact. he was an Austrian I believe.

You're Off Topic.

Last edited:
Kind of find it disturbing that bigots use the Bible to back there beliefs.

Jesus talked about love and help of the poor...

The so called christians here talk hate of this group or that group and hoarding their own wealth...

They may talk about the bible all they like but please don't insult my religion to say you are a christian...

You're Off Topic. Back to FZ Troll.

Isn't this the sort of intolerance you're speaking out against?

The fundamental difference though, is that the Radical Islamists are actually KILLING people for being LGBT....we're NOT advocating killing them, probably because we're more civilised in The West than those stuck in the 7th Century Mindset.

IF someone in The West began saying we should kill LGBT for being LGBT, well I certainly would have a huge problem with that and would suggest they need locking up.

Yes, radical Muslims are killing people, supposedly in the name of their religion.

Some Christians do kill in the name of their religion and they justify it. Does this mean ALL Christians are bad and evil?

You say "we're more civilised", well certainly some people are, not all. There are plenty of people, I think you were one of them, who advocated killing a lot of people because they were dangerous.

"There are plenty of people, I think you were one of them, who advocated killing a lot of people because they were dangerous."

If a group of people openly state and repeatedly so, that they want to kill us in The West....what would you suggest we do? Laugh about it and not take them seriously?

Also I'm not sure what this has to do with LGBT.

"There are plenty of people, I think you were one of them, who advocated killing a lot of people because they were dangerous."

If a group of people openly state and repeatedly so, that they want to kill us in The West....what would you suggest we do? Laugh about it and not take them seriously?

But you are talking about tolerance, and criticizing those who claim tolerance but aren't tolerant.

Now we see you're also saying you're not tolerant.

It's impossible to be 100% tolerant.

People want to kill us because we've been killing them. What do I suggest? That we stop killing them and hope they stop killing us. The more we kill them, the more they'll kill us.

It's a Troll, it's now deliberately trying to derail this thread by bringing FZ crap into it.

Well, shouldn't you tolerate trolls?

It's a Troll, it's now deliberately trying to derail this thread by bringing FZ crap into it.

Huh?

But you are talking about tolerance, and criticizing those who claim tolerance but aren't tolerant.

People want to kill us because we've been killing them. What do I suggest? That we stop killing them and hope they stop killing us. The more we kill them, the more they'll kill us.

In an ideal world that would be wonderful. I never supported invading Iraq or Afghanistan, but others did and that's why we have this situation.

In an ideal world that would be wonderful. I never supported invading Iraq or Afghanistan, but others did and that's why we have this situation.

But then you have solutions that would cause more problems. Yes, we have this situation because people think that "kicking ass" is great, mainly because they don't see the negative consequences of these actions, and still aren't seeing them.

Huh?

Willst du es auf Deutsch, gu?

Huh?

Willst du es auf Deutsch, gu?

Nein.

God also said homosexuality is an abomination. Don't be using God to suit your agenda

Chapter and verse, please? Not Paul, God, thx.

The Bible is God's word, that shit won't fly....and it scares the crap out of homos for some reason, considering they don't even believe in God.

No, the Bible is the word of Men who claim that it is the word of God. Your right to believe it was written magically by a supernatural being does not extend to any right of yours to establish as fact the existence of that being.

God also said homosexuality is an abomination. Don't be using God to suit your agenda
But then replaced the Old Testament with the New Testament.

But then replaced the Old Testament with the New Testament.
...and those sins were reiterated.
So was divorce. Funny how you righties never bitch and moan about that. Remind me ... when was it conservatives pushed to have to Constitution amended to outlaw divorce or adultery?
We're talking about sin and abominations according to the bible. You said the New Testament replaced the Old: In regards to what? The NT is very clear the enfeminate won't be where God and Christ are
Same can be said about the following from Galatians...

18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.​

Hell, there isn't a poster here who would make it into the Kingom of G-d based on those restrictions.

So tell me ... which of those are worthy of being restricted by an amendment to the Constitution, as the right tried to accomplish with same-sex marriage?
Sounds like good advice. But you're being a bit judgemental. The same person you quote from also in many instances saw saints in heaven. Especially in the 15 Ch of Corinthians.
And as far as the Constitution goes:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. — The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

Chapter and verse, please? Not Paul, God, thx.

The Bible is God's word, that shit won't fly....and it scares the crap out of homos for some reason, considering they don't even believe in God.

No, the Bible is the word of Men who claim that it is the word of God. Your right to believe it was written magically by a supernatural being does not extend to any right of yours to establish as fact the existence of that being.
Why are you so angry?

Forum List

Back