Bigots In Mississippi Were Just OWNED! With This Perfect Billboard

If you think I'm intolerant, wait till you meet God!

Do you worship your intolerant god or simply fear him?
I don't fear Him as you insinuate, but I do fear Him, for you can't spend forever.

I worship Him and praise Him, and I'm very thankful to Him, for He has blessed me much more than I deserve.

I have a wonderful wife, 4 great healthy kids, 3 going on 4 grand kids, pets, a good job, a house, a couple of paid off fords, no credit card debt, all kinds of personal items, and money in the bank...That is God's blessings, I trust in Him, and He takes care of me.

Does your father take care of you?

And yet you call him "intolerant." That makes no sense.

Maybe you can answer the shellfish question, since Sassy can't.
Romans 14:14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

Acts 10:
13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.

14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.

15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.
So Jesus encouraged righteous Jews to break G-d's laws which they spent generations upholding? Sounds more like he was a false prophet spitting blasphemies. No wonder most of the Jews rejected his self-proclamations of diety.

Faith in some one else telling you things they cannot prove or is someone taking words and making them fit into their ideology.
If you want to make a statement about faith and the "bible" check how many times there is a statement about forgiving and hold now judgement because that belongs to the "lord."

That was my question.
Proof what "God" said about homosexuality, not someone saying they heard it from someone that heard it from someone.
Reap Proof.
Like they see no proof in science according to climate change.

Since Jesus said that we should drown child predators, can we start doing that?
You have any real proof that Jesus said any such thing?
He said pretty much the exact same thing in 3 of the Gospels. So, yeah, i'll consider that proof.

But, if you don't want to drown child predators, could I ask, WHY? They do deserve to die horribly. Drowning seems to good for them, to me.

Tying them to a tree infested with ants and letting a combination of honey, molasses, and brown sugar drip on them for a few days, seems so much better.

But, i'll accept Jesus at his word, that they should just be drowned.
Oh, that book. I was talking about real proof. Please try again.
That's called faith. I have the mustard seed. You can't spend forever.

Seems to be a lot of interpretation permitted to the far right Christians but not to anyone else regarding scripture. That is the classical approach of all those of the Pharisee persuasion.

Forum List

Back