Bigots In Mississippi Were Just OWNED! With This Perfect Billboard

So all those gay churches are for what?

They are not following God's law, that's for sure

You claimed gays don't believe in god. They do. Who said they aren't following the 10 commandments? Those are god's law, right?

Homosexuality is against God's law....just a fact

So you can cite chapter and verse of god saying that? God, not Paul.

I've already told you loons, the Bible is God's word...you either follow it or you don't but I've heard every lame brain excuse you loons can think of. Save it. Homosexuality is an abomination unto the Lord. Fact

Chew on it...this thread is stupid

Okay...so you believe the bible is god's word and are referring to the OT when you say that being gay is an "abomination" (because that only crops up in the OT). The part of the bible that refers to gays as an "abomination" also refers to cutting your hair, wearing clothing of mixed cloth and eating shellfish as equal "abominations".

If you're a "Christian", all those "abominations" were wiped out by Jesus, right? You're allowed to wear poly blends and eat lobster because Jesus, correct?

What did Jesus say about being gay? I mean come on, the guy talked about practically everything. He certainly talked about divorce and how horrible it is, how grievous a sin it is...why no mention of "the gheys"?

And I'd say you've sinned...according to the NT, all over this thread and according to Matthew, will burn in hell for it.

But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

You're entirely off topic...cease or get ignored, people are weary of you and your little friend's ankle biting BS. It makes zero difference to me because you're not that important

If I'm not that important, then put me on ignore. I'll consider it a badge of honor.
She always says that. I've been on her "pretend" ignore list for some time now. But oddly, she responds to some of my posts even though she has me on ignore. LOL.

Guaranteed she just ran off now to tell the mods that people are picking on her. She is also the board snitch when things don't go her way.

She only pretends to ignore her if you provide too many facts she can't counter. If you simply call her names, she'll never ignore you.

It is amazing in this day and age folks think the douchebags who assembled the plagiarized mythology and stories that rationalized the genocides perpetrated by the tribes of Israel and Judah affectionately called "the bible" represents the word of a "god." It is like we are really living on the planet of the apes.

It's amazing that in this day of unprecedented knowledge and countless witnesses people reject the word of the Lord without even studying it, applying it or asking the Lord for Revelation . it seems to me that apes would reject wisdom without bothering to read or experiment on it.

But it's great fun making fun of them LOL

Which is half the problem. People concerned more with having fun by insulting others than they are with guiding then to the correct path with truth, love, and kindness

Oh good grief, these loons could care less about the truth. Kick them in the teeth and move on

Is that what Jesus, the guy you claim you worship, would do?

Last edited:
The folks in Mississippi have a sense of humor, and will think the sign is witty and funny. And, if a few Mississippi homosexuals get their jimmies rustled and take off to San Francisco where they can have Parades where they make Daisy Chains by holding on to each others dicks....well, that will be alright with Mississippians too.

And, to get to the real issue behind the new law....if homosexuals who are not already in Mississippi decide they never want to come, not ever, then the law will have served its purpose. Its a poor state, and it can't afford all the extra insurance benefits, medicals bills, etc that homosexuals run up because of the many awful diseases and maladys they get because of their life-style...its not just Aids, not nearly so....look it up.

Mississippi's terrible reputation has been a great blessing. Assholes from New York and New Jersey have seen staying out of the State in droves for about 6 decades...Bless Jesus for that.

The assholes are the narrow minded, red neck, mean minded hypocrites who already live there.

The folks in Mississippi have a sense of humor, and will think the sign is witty and funny. And, if a few Mississippi homosexuals get their jimmies rustled and take off to San Francisco where they can have Parades where they make Daisy Chains by holding on to each others dicks....well, that will be alright with Mississippians too.

And, to get to the real issue behind the new law....if homosexuals who are not already in Mississippi decide they never want to come, not ever, then the law will have served its purpose. Its a poor state, and it can't afford all the extra insurance benefits, medicals bills, etc that homosexuals run up because of the many awful diseases and maladys they get because of their life-style...its not just Aids, not nearly so....look it up.

Mississippi's terrible reputation has been a great blessing. Assholes from New York and New Jersey have seen staying out of the State in droves for about 6 decades...Bless Jesus for that.

The assholes are the narrow minded, red neck, mean minded hypocrites who already live there.
the poorest state the least educated is afraid of gays ?

Well, shouldn't you tolerate trolls?

Huh?

Willst du es auf Deutsch, gu?

Nein.

Eight then?

Well, It's pretty simple to understand what I said, I'd have thought.

I understand it, I just don't think it's a good idea and I'm not sure why you think it is.

I didn't say it was a good idea. I was following your flow of ideas on the matter.

If someone is trolling, I put them on ignore.

Tolerance isn't accepting everything and anything.

I don't have to like your religion, I don't have to be nice about your religion, I can speak against your religion, but as long as it doesn't hurt anyone, I can tolerate it, I can fight for your right to practice it, to believe in it.

Do you see the difference there?

Also, if someone is trolling, i can stand up for their right to troll, as long as they're not hurting people, i can call them a troll, i can stick them on ignore.

Tolerance isn't being happy about everything, it's about accepting that people can do it, but I don't have to like it.

It is amazing in this day and age folks think the douchebags who assembled the plagiarized mythology and stories that rationalized the genocides perpetrated by the tribes of Israel and Judah affectionately called "the bible" represents the word of a "god." It is like we are really living on the planet of the apes.

It's amazing that in this day of unprecedented knowledge and countless witnesses people reject the word of the Lord without even studying it, applying it or asking the Lord for Revelation . it seems to me that apes would reject wisdom without bothering to read or experiment on it.

Unprecedented knowledge, and part of that knowledge is that religion has just been made up by man to solve the problems we can't solve.

The Mississippi law says nothing more than no one can be forced to participate, officiate, or attend a gay marriage and that no one can be forced to approve of the gay lifestyle.

All it does is allow freedom of religious belief, or for the non-religious, freedom to make your own interpretation of what is biologically acceptable behavior.

For those of you who dislike the Mississippi law, I suggest that you not venture into that state. I don't like California law and do not go there. Its really simple.

Regardless of whether they're homosexuals, they just can't live without ganging up on people who have different opinions....remember Sassy, ganging up on people is them illustrating their "tolerance" or something :rolleyes-41:

We don't have to tolerate intolerance, idiot.

LOL, spoken by a liberal, the most intolerant group of people on planet earth.

For those of you who dislike the Mississippi law, I suggest that you not venture into that state. I don't like California law and do not go there. Its really simple.
the poorest least educated state in the union???and I shouldn't venture in ??? Oh yeah I'm dying to go lol

Regardless of whether they're homosexuals, they just can't live without ganging up on people who have different opinions....remember Sassy, ganging up on people is them illustrating their "tolerance" or something :rolleyes-41:

I just said, we don't have to tolerate your intolerance, stupid.

That's hilarious. Religious people are indeed THE MOST INTOLERANT GROUP OF PEOPLE ON THE PLANET EARTH. Religious people have caused far, far, far more misery, destruction and suffering than non-religious people have. History is a record of what violence and cruelty, death and destruction religious people have perpetuated on others. Intolerant? Look toward religion and you find nothing but.

The self proclaimed "tolerant" people, showing their "intolerant" asses off. How quaint lol
You people think everyone should be the same, while defending multi-everything. GFY

Forum List

Back