🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BILDERBERG 2013: Armed Checkpoints Ring 'Exclusion Zone'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Bilderberg Group? No conspiracy, just the most influential group in the world

Conspiracy theorists claim it is a shadow world government. Former leading members tell the Telegraph it was the most useful meeting they ever went to and it was crucial in forming the European Union. Today, the Bilderberg Group meets in Britain.

“The abuse is terrible,” said Peter Mandelson, leading the walking party through the throng of protesters and carrying the group’s uniform orange ski jacket under his arm.

Amid the din, Peer Steinbruck, the former German Finance Minister, pointedly refused to break off his conversation with Thomas Enders, the head of defence giant EADS. Behind him, Eric Schmidt, the Google founder, picked up the pace along the narrow road and kept his eyes fixed on the Suvretta hotel ahead. Franco Bernabe, the vice chairman of Rothschild Europe, grinned through the chorus of booing and chanting in German down megaphones, before ducking under the police tape and into the safety of the hotel's grounds.

It was June 2011. Demonstrations were sweeping through the stricken eurozone, China and North Africa. And in tranquil St Moritz, high in the Swiss alps, half a dozen of the most powerful men in the West had taken a break from a weekend of intensive and strictly confidential debate to walk in the woods, when their paths crossed with the protesters who had come from around the world to keep an eye on them.

No such encounters will take place in Watford this week, as the Bilderberg, the annual conference for 140 of the world’s most powerful, meet for four days at The Grove, a £300-a-night golf hotel close to the M25. The entire hotel has been booked out, and a high fence erected around the exclusion zone. Armed checkpoints have been set up on local roads, and locals must show their passports to enter their own driveways. The Home Office may foot the bill. A US news site dedicated to uncovering conspiracies had booked a room for last week but were told by phone not to turn up...

Read More:
Bilderberg Group? No conspiracy, just the most influential group in the world - Telegraph
DRUDGE REPORT 2013®

'locals must show passports to enter their own driveways.'

Ah, the NWO Global Elite. Ya gotta love em...Or do ya?

So what's it all mean Paul?

Is this the secret cabal that runs the world?

And if it is, why do they so suck at being secret?

The United States government had denied their existence for decades and called Alex Jones crazy. Now Alex Jones has been there, and they say he's crazy because he is covering the vent.

Bilderberg’s veil of secrecy is being lifted as a result of serious mainstream media coverage – which took decades to achieve – along with a huge increase in the number of demonstrators who show up to denounce the annual confab as a shadowy lobbying network.

In addition, the establishment media hoax that Bilderberg has no influence and is merely a “talking shop” or a golfing holiday is quickly disintegrating.

The Telegraph reports today that the 2004 Bilderberg meeting in Stresa, Italy was where the head of BP Lord Browne suggested a monumental merger with Shell to create the world’s biggest oil company, a merger that many analysts still expect to see at some point.

If a Bilderberg member does agree to an interview with the BBC it would likely serve as an opportunity to downplay the significance of the group, but the mere fact that a participant of the secretive confab has been forced to speak publicly represents major progress.

It would also mark the first time a Bilderberg member went on record since Lord Healy over a decade ago.

Last edited:

The United States government had denied their existence for decades and called Alex Jones crazy. Now Alex Jones has been there, and they say he's crazy because he is covering the vent.

I've been to the last three Bilderberg meetings and Alex Jones was not invited

Unlike the conspiracy theorists rant, Bilderberg is merely a social club for the high and mighty. At the last get together, I was playing poker with Bill Gates, George Soros, the Koch Brothers and Oprah. Donny Trump tried to crash the party but we kicked his ass out. Anyway, we had about a dozen kegs tapped and Warren Buffet and Nancy Pelosi start singing like Captain and Tennille doing "Muscrat Love"....funny as hell

'locals must show passports to enter their own driveways.'

Ah, the NWO Global Elite. Ya gotta love em...Or do ya?

I could see them needing protection. Hasn't there been rioting and violence whenever world leaders get together for economic talks? It starts out with the anti-NWO types being peaceful, but the anarchist types in their midst always seem to turn things ugly.

Nobody denied anything except that they're in charge of ANYTHING as a group, moron conspiracy nutjobs.

How does Franco even fit in with the good and fair minded people on the left when he defends these corporate oligarchs with such piety?

You think they're going to give you a medal for your efforts?

He's a confused Communist Globalist. Waddayagonnado?

Last edited:

It used to be secret. In the 80's there was a far right publication called the Spotlight that offered a $100 reward for anybody that could find anything written about the bilderbergers in any major newspaper. I couldn't find a one. I called up the some newspapers and they said they never heard of them. Bilderbergers asked for and received total secrecy. The heads of big media always attend Bilderbergers. They couldn't keep secret forever.

Last edited:
It's amazing how little people care about this. These people likely have their hands in everything that goes on in the west. And scrutiny should come from both sides of the aisle. Don't like Obamacare? Hated the war in Iraq? I bet lots of money from both is tied to these people.

Unlike the conspiracy theorists rant, Bilderberg is merely a social club for the high and mighty. At the last get together, I was playing poker with Bill Gates, George Soros, the Koch Brothers and Oprah. Donny Trump tried to crash the party but we kicked his ass out. Anyway, we had about a dozen kegs tapped and Warren Buffet and Nancy Pelosi start singing like Captain and Tennille doing "Muscrat Love"....funny as hell

It's funny how you put that...

I wouldn't invite Jones to an ass kicking contest if he lost a leg. No rational person puts any stock into the "conspiracy" of the burgerbuilders, the Davos group, the Randpaul Corp, the "trilateral" commission or the CFR. These groups are loaded with petty bureaucrats and their assistants. There's media scum, as well as their assistants too. Shit leaks from there all the time according to Jones. It's always sinister shit too, and they were supposed to have killed almost all of us 10 years ago yet here we are.

Now I'm pretty arrogant, though I only rule this valley through the ignorance of my neighbors since they aren't aware I own their homes and land through my ability to apply overwhelming force. I have just chosen not to reveal it. I'm benevolent enough to allow them to control "their" property because it's too much of a burden for me to manage, and I'm not interested in fighting over it.

Did that sound stupid?? It's supposed to. These "elitists" can't stop idiots from burning down half their cities over a super bowl victory, let alone a loss. You think they have any control over shit?

For all of you subservient fools who think these elitist pig assholes control anyone beyond their maids and limo drivers I have little respect for you. These "people" might control mindless consumers who have no interest in politics because that requires focus outside their pathetic and miserable lives, unless it's fashionable like being an obozo supporter. I suggest you get out of your trenches and bunkers, get out into the real world and look around.

These "elitists" that scare you so much can't control people well enough to keep the commie bed wetters away from their stupid little parties long enough to really enjoy themselves. The worst offenders of the herd mentality are the leftist bed wetters who hate their masters, but don't know they're following them to their own doom. You're worried about these assholes?

Has there been a burger builder meeting in the US? I just have to ask. Please tell me, I don't have time to goggle it.

them.bookcover2.jpg

Ditch diggers dont get invited, you lying SOS.

Ditch diggers dont get invited, you lying SOS.

They actually believe their ridicule is hilarious and original. But i have finally weaned them off their tired 'Tinfoil Hat' insults. I've forced them to be at least a little bit more creative with their petty ridicule shyte. They're very weak-minded individuals. They have to run with the herd. It's all they know.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back