🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bill and Barack - Bromance?

If you guys had a Bill Clinton in your bullpen, you'd sub him in all the time, too.

Whatever your personal opinion of Bill is, or whether you agree with his politics, there's no denying that he's arguably one of the best living public speakers and one of the smartest and skilled politicians in the world.

If you guys had a Bill Clinton in your bullpen, you'd sub him in all the time, too.

Whatever your personal opinion of Bill is, or whether you agree with his politics, there's no denying that he's arguably one of the best living public speakers and one of the smartest and skilled politicians in the world.

I can agree with that.
Hell, I even voted for him the first go-round.

Barack can spin a tale too.

But this?
I couldn't tell who the straight man was or if they were going to turn slapstick at any minute

I can agree with that.
Hell, I even voted for him the first go-round.

Barack can spin a tale too.

But this?
I couldn't tell who the straight man was or if they were going to turn slapstick at any minute

Barack can do BIG speeches - roof raisers, like a preacher. But he's completely incompetent doing the small speeches. He can't do empathy, he looks arrogant when he tries. The only emotion he can connect with the audience for is some look-to-the-future sort of optimism - great on the campaign trail, not so great in the White House.

He's not even close to Clinton's league.

Let's just say half the GOP are racist shytteheads that can't even listen to Obama lol...but thanks for your stupid brainwashed hater dupe opinions....

Slick Willie could make you WANT to believe him, but The Kenyan only comes across as a total liar and incompetent!

No wonder the world looks to Putin as a leader.

Obama is the only world "Leader" who has to call up his predecessor

I certainly am no fan of George W. Bush, or the Bush family, but it is always most entertaining to see and hear comments about how smart Bill Clinton is, and yes he is smart. But the same people will immediately call George W. Bush an idiot. Nevermind that Clinton scored a 1032 on his SAT, while Bush scored a 1206 on his SAT and was the only president ever to have a MBA.

Yep and he's positioning himself to get the hildabeast access to maobamas political machine for 2016. This is not a freebee, there will be a price for maobama.

I certainly am no fan of George W. Bush, or the Bush family, but it is always most entertaining to see and hear comments about how smart Bill Clinton is, and yes he is smart. But the same people will immediately call George W. Bush an idiot. Nevermind that Clinton scored a 1032 on his SAT, while Bush scored a 1206 on his SAT and was the only president ever to have a MBA.

I don't think Bush was stupid at all. But he too is nowhere near Clinton's league in terms of politics.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL5_2wxftTU]Archie Bunker predicts conditions under Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back