Bill Ayers Claims to Have Written Obama's Book

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Bill Ayers claims he wrote Barack Obama's book - Arlington Political Buzz | Examiner.com

The claim was reported yesterday by the highly respect Investor's Business Daily, that domestic terrorist and leftist hero Bill Ayers, a long time associate of Obama, actually wrote his book Dreams From My Father. Obama has always claimed he wrote the book, but there have been claimed (based on analysis of writing styles) that the book was written by Ayers, and now Ayers confesses he wrote it.

“Ayers is telling a different story. In promoting his new book, Public Enemy, Ayers' publisher, Beacon Press, has written a blurb on Amazon.com that says Ayers "finally 'confesses' that he did write Dreams From My Father,” the IBD article states.

Wait; Obama lied?

Nah, cant be. Obama never lies!

/sarc

Maybe the real news is 'What stories has Obama told that were TRUE?'

Good scoop!

j/k

How many times are you guys going to post this - he was being sarcastic.

I highly doubt that Beacon Press was being sarcastic. I can believe Ayers wants to walk that confession back, however.

One of my faves that I wrote was "Love is a Dog from Hell".

What did you think of it?

I think you are a bald-faced liar, a piece of shyte and a walking argument for post-partem abortion.

I confess

It was I who wrote "Dreams of my Father".... It didn't take me long

I confess

lol, you libtards are proving how irrational you are by thinking, apparently, that your lies claiming to have written various books somehow negates Beacon Press' assertion for a third party to have written someone elses book.

Your lies are nonsensical and not even parallel for some kind of perverse analogy.

You are as stupid as you are disgraceful liars, a badge of honor for your ilk.

Here's where he said it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfIZDYm0a54]Bill Ayers: "I Wrote Dreams From My Father" - YouTube[/ame]

I confess

lol, you libtards are proving how irrational you are by thinking, apparently, that your lies claiming to have written various books somehow negates Beacon Press' assertion for a third party to have written someone elses book.

Your lies are nonsensical and not even parallel for some kind of perverse analogy.

You are as stupid as you are disgraceful liars, a badge of honor for your ilk.

You fucking, fuck liar

I couldn't post it on USMB if it weren't true

Forum List

Back