Bill Ayers Claims to Have Written Obama's Book

I confess

It was I who wrote "Dreams of my Father".... It didn't take me long

lol, you libtards are proving how irrational you are by thinking, apparently, that your lies claiming to have written various books somehow negates Beacon Press' assertion for a third party to have written someone elses book.

Your lies are nonsensical and not even parallel for some kind of perverse analogy.

You are as stupid as you are disgraceful liars, a badge of honor for your ilk.

You fucking, fuck liar

I couldn't post it on USMB if it weren't true

You are as stupid as a bag of rocks.

Bill Ayers claims he wrote Barack Obama's book - Arlington Political Buzz | Examiner.com

The claim was reported yesterday by the highly respect Investor's Business Daily, that domestic terrorist and leftist hero Bill Ayers, a long time associate of Obama, actually wrote his book Dreams From My Father. Obama has always claimed he wrote the book, but there have been claimed (based on analysis of writing styles) that the book was written by Ayers, and now Ayers confesses he wrote it.

“Ayers is telling a different story. In promoting his new book, Public Enemy, Ayers' publisher, Beacon Press, has written a blurb on Amazon.com that says Ayers "finally 'confesses' that he did write Dreams From My Father,” the IBD article states.

Wait; Obama lied?

Nah, cant be. Obama never lies!

/sarc

Maybe the real news is 'What stories has Obama told that were TRUE?'

And I choked Linda Lovelace, so!?

Last edited:
You are a genius!

It hardly requires genius to point out the obvious, though it may seem that way by comparison to libtards.

Jim,

Do you think that it is possible that Bill Ayers wrote President Obama's book?

As far as I know, Santa Clause could have written it.

My best guess is that Bill Ayers had a hand in writing it, like maybe was a ghost writer.

Writers oftentimes employ people they know and trust to help them write autobiographies, since so many years are covered usually and one cannot reliably go on pure memory. Especially such endeavor needs support if one is planning to use the bok as the clarion call for a POTUS campaign.

So while I don't know what role Ayers had, I think it likely he helped a lot, and I think his admission to writing the book may be abit of hyperbole. Can a ghost writer say he wrote the book he 'ghost wrote'?

Point is, this flies full contrary to Obama's claims of not knowing Ayers.

This basically goes to show how fucking brainless conservative assholes truly are..

:eusa_whistle:

Sarcasm goes right over their heads
Nuance - it ain't just a river in Egypt.

;/

A literal response to sarcasm used as rebuttal is totally justified in any discussion based on facts.

I refuse to engage in the assinine side-tracking of the thread and that does not mean I don't ever grasp sarcasm.

Though one thing is clear; to resort to sarcasm within the first two responses of a thread is pretty much an admission to having no facts to counter with.

Last edited:
Sarcasm goes right over their heads
Nuance - it ain't just a river in Egypt.

;/

A literal response to sarcasm used as rebuttal is totally justified in any discussion based on facts.

I refuse to engage in the assinine side-tracking of the thread and that does not mean I don't ever grasp sarcasm.

Though one thing is clear; to resort to sarcasm within the first two responses of a thread is pretty much an admission to having no facts to counter with.

Guess you didn't watch the video, eh?

:lol:

It hardly requires genius to point out the obvious, though it may seem that way by comparison to libtards.

Jim,

My best guess is that Bill Ayers had a hand in writing it, like maybe was a ghost writer.

Writers oftentimes employ people they know and trust to help them write autobiographies, since so many years are covered usually and one cannot reliably go on pure memory. Especially such endeavor needs support if one is planning to use the bok as the clarion call for a POTUS campaign.

So while I don't know what role Ayers had, I think it likely he helped a lot, and I think his admission to writing the book may be abit of hyperbole. Can a ghost writer say he wrote the book he 'ghost wrote'?

Would you be willing to entertain the possibility that you are a person with little ability to discern fact from fiction? That you are open to believing just about anything that you hear....provided it pprtrays the President and/or his supporters in a bad light?

If I told you that this thread....along with the other one(s) on this subject....is indicative of a psychological obsession that you and others have when it comes to your disdain for the occupant of the White House, would you consider it as a possibility?

Do you require evidence to be presented before you will believe something?

Jim,

Would you be willing to entertain the possibility that you are a person with little ability to discern fact from fiction? That you are open to believing just about anything that you hear....provided it pprtrays the President and/or his supporters in a bad light?

If I told you that this thread....along with the other one(s) on this subject....is indicative of a psychological obsession that you and others have when it comes to your disdain for the occupant of the White House, would you consider it as a possibility?

Yes, I deal in evidence and reason, not navel-gazing bullshit that has no rational conclusion.

I do not don't doubt that Ayers has been sarcastic about the accusations he wrote Obama's book, as a deflecting con would do just exactly that.

What you bullshit psychobabble analysis fails to do is address why the publisher would state that Ayers wrote it if Ayers did not confess to them he wrote it.

If there is contrary evidence or some clarification as to why the publisher would do this, that is on you and other Obama supporters to present it. It is not incumbent on me.

So you can take your condescending horse shit and shove it.

Yes, I deal in evidence and reason, not navel-gazing bullshit that has no rational conclusion.

I do not don't doubt that Ayers has been sarcastic about the accusations he wrote Obama's book, as a deflecting con would do just exactly that.

What you bullshit psychobabble analysis fails to do is address why the publisher would state that Ayers wrote it if Ayers did not confess to them he wrote it.

If there is contrary evidence or some clarification as to why the publisher would do this, that is on you and other Obama supporters to present it. It is not incumbent on me.

So you can take your condescending horse shit and shove it.

You deal in evidence and reason?

When did Barack Obama meet Bill Ayers? Do you know?

Forum List

Back