Bill Barr: Biden Administration is a Totalitarian Regime. He is supporting for Trump for President

Trump Praises Xi as China's `President for Life'​

1713860498335.png
Fortune
https://fortune.com › 2018/03/04 › trump-xi-president-f...

Mar 4, 2018 — "Maybe we'll give that a shot some day," President Donald Trump said of the U.S..

Trump Praises Chinese President Xi Jinping For Ruling ...​

1713860634269.png
uPolitics
https://upolitics.com › news › trump-praises-chinese-pre...

Jul 28, 2023 — Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping. He called Jinping a “brilliant guy” who “runs 1.4 billion people with an iron fist.”.

Three-quarters of Republicans back Trump being 'dictator ...​

1713860763493.png
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2024/02/07

Feb 7, 2024 — The irony of Donald Trump's assertion that he would seek to have dictatorial powers for the first day of his presidency is that he was ...

Three-quarters of Republicans back Trump being 'dictator ...​

1713860835680.png
Washington Post

Feb 7, 2024 — The irony of Donald Trump's assertion that he would seek to have dictatorial powers for the first day of his presidency is that he was ...

But like Barr and teabaggers...........It's Biden who is a dictator?

That's totalitarianism to you. In your mind, you've described it. It's not dictatorial control over ALL aspects of life -- terrible, non-stop, moment to moment, soul-crushing domination over a populace -- it's something different.

You've made my point. You people are so freaking crazed now that words mean nothing with you. Every element of your communication just HAS to be wild, paranoid hyperbole. And I'm sure you have NO idea what I'm talking about.

You people are boring as hell. Play with someone else.
More GASLIGHT THEATRE from the BORING Mac1958, with a side dish of PROJECTION.
You're only foolin' yourself, FOOL.

Trump Praises Xi as China's `President for Life'

View attachment 936489
Fortune
https://fortune.com › 2018/03/04 › trump-xi-president-f...
Mar 4, 2018 — "Maybe we'll give that a shot some day," President Donald Trump said of the U.S..

Trump Praises Chinese President Xi Jinping For Ruling ...

View attachment 936490
uPolitics
https://upolitics.com › news › trump-praises-chinese-pre...
Jul 28, 2023 — Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping. He called Jinping a “brilliant guy” who “runs 1.4 billion people with an iron fist.”.

Three-quarters of Republicans back Trump being 'dictator ...

View attachment 936491
Washington Post

Three-quarters of Republicans back Trump being 'dictator ...

View attachment 936493
Washington Post

But like Barr and teabaggers...........It's Biden who is a dictator?
Pole-smoker and the wretched MSM....... :twirl:

Pole-smoker and the wretched MSM....... :twirl:
Poor SeaSwab and the candy ass................Jesse.

Jesse Watters on Monday lamented the “cruel and unusual punishment” inflicted on Donald Trump in the form of a mandatory court appearance four days a week.

In the latest instance of Watters dutifully having the indicted former president’s back, the Fox News host spinned a woeful, hyperbolic tale of all that was unfair with Trump having to abide by the legal process.

“The guy needs exercise. He’s usually golfing. And so you’re going to put a man who is almost 80 sitting in a room like this on his butt for all that time? It’s not healthy. You know how big of a health nut I am,” Watters said on The Five.

“He needs sunlight,” Watters continued. “He needs activity. He needs to be walking around. He needs action. It is really cruel and unusual punishment to make a man do that, and any time he moves, they threaten to throw him in prison.

Poor SeaSwab and the candy ass................Jesse.

Jesse Watters on Monday lamented the “cruel and unusual punishment” inflicted on Donald Trump in the form of a mandatory court appearance four days a week.

In the latest instance of Watters dutifully having the indicted former president’s back, the Fox News host spinned a woeful, hyperbolic tale of all that was unfair with Trump having to abide by the legal process.

“The guy needs exercise. He’s usually golfing. And so you’re going to put a man who is almost 80 sitting in a room like this on his butt for all that time? It’s not healthy. You know how big of a health nut I am,” Watters said on The Five.

“He needs sunlight,” Watters continued. “He needs activity. He needs to be walking around. He needs action. It is really cruel and unusual punishment to make a man do that, and any time he moves, they threaten to throw him in prison.
IDGAF about Fox News either.
Do you EVER have an original thought?
:rolleyes:

Really, SeaSwab?
They love your dear leader, just like you.

Do you EVER post the truth?
I post my opinions, and TRUTH BOMBS like THIS:

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

The next stage is destabilization. This time, the subverter does not care about your ideas and the patterns of your consumption, whether you eat junk food and get fat and flabby, it doesn’t matter anymore. This time, and it takes only from 2 to 5 years to destabilize a nation, what matters is essentials, the economy, foreign relations, defense systems. And you can see quite clearly that in some areas in such sensitive areas as defense and economy, the influence of Marxist / Leninist ideas in the United States is absolutely fantastic. I could never believe it 14 years ago when I landed in this part of the world that the process will go that fast.

The next stage of course is crisis. It may take only up to 6 weeks to bring a country up to the verge of crisis. You can see them in Central America now.

And after crisis, with a violent change of power, structure and economy, you have a period of so called normalization. It may last indefinitely. Normalization is a cynical expression born from Soviet propaganda. When the Soviet tanks moved into Czechoslovakia in ’68, Comrade Brezhnev said, “Now the situation in brotherly Czechoslovakia is normalized!” This is what will happen in the United States if you allow all these smucks to bring the country to crisis, to promise people all kind of goodies and a paradise on earth, to destabilize your economy, to eliminate the principle of free market competition, and to put a Big Brother government in Washington D.C. With benevolent dictators like Walter Mondale who will promise lots of things, never mind whether the promises are fulfilled or not.
or
* An EVIL subversive communist scumbag

Which is it?

It looks like the rats are jumping from the sinking ship. Finally, old Billy comes to a proper decision just as I was about to give up hope for him. Now all we need is for Hillary to endorse Trump and we'll be set. Back to MAGA

No evidence any of it went to Joe, and most of it went to employees, staff, and vendors.
Wow, really? Then, um how was it that Durham came up empty?
Yes, the weather balloon got our super secret weather secrets.
1. 10% went to "the big guy", plus Hunter paid many of his bills.
2. Hillary paid a $113,000 fine because she was guilty.
3. You have no clue what info the Chinese weather balloon got, most likely info to help their targeting. Point being it should have been shot down before it reached AK.

JoeB is entitled to his opinion but according to every poll I've ever seen, there are far more people who disagree with him than otherwise. The RCP average is about 15 points underwater for Biden.

Well, the first problem is you believe anything on RCP, which has become a bunch of right wing hacks.

Secondly, an approval rating is kind of meaningless, we haven't been happy with a president since Clinton.

1. 10% went to "the big guy", plus Hunter paid many of his bills.
2. Hillary paid a $113,000 fine because she was guilty.
3. You have no clue what info the Chinese weather balloon got, most likely info to help their targeting. Point being it should have been shot down before it reached AK.

1. So you should have no problem tracing that to a bank account, then.
2. No, her campaign did. No evidence she had any personal involvement
3. Yeah, here's the thing. The Navy salvaged that ballon, and what I'm not hearing about is sophisticated spy equipment being recovered.

Obama wasn't a career criminal or a crazy person, like Trump was.

Barr knows Trump is garbage, but supports him anyway. That's a lack of integrity.

Obama is a race hustler.

You know Biden and Democrats are garbage but will vote for them anyway.

What does that say about you?

I post my opinions, and TRUTH BOMBS like THIS:

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

The next stage is destabilization. This time, the subverter does not care about your ideas and the patterns of your consumption, whether you eat junk food and get fat and flabby, it doesn’t matter anymore. This time, and it takes only from 2 to 5 years to destabilize a nation, what matters is essentials, the economy, foreign relations, defense systems. And you can see quite clearly that in some areas in such sensitive areas as defense and economy, the influence of Marxist / Leninist ideas in the United States is absolutely fantastic. I could never believe it 14 years ago when I landed in this part of the world that the process will go that fast.

The next stage of course is crisis. It may take only up to 6 weeks to bring a country up to the verge of crisis. You can see them in Central America now.

And after crisis, with a violent change of power, structure and economy, you have a period of so called normalization. It may last indefinitely. Normalization is a cynical expression born from Soviet propaganda. When the Soviet tanks moved into Czechoslovakia in ’68, Comrade Brezhnev said, “Now the situation in brotherly Czechoslovakia is normalized!” This is what will happen in the United States if you allow all these smucks to bring the country to crisis, to promise people all kind of goodies and a paradise on earth, to destabilize your economy, to eliminate the principle of free market competition, and to put a Big Brother government in Washington D.C. With benevolent dictators like Walter Mondale who will promise lots of things, never mind whether the promises are fulfilled or not.
or
* An EVIL subversive communist scumbag

Which is it?

Marjorie Taylor Greene Can't Stop Pushing Russian ...​

1713874263389.png
The New Republic
https://newrepublic.com › breaking-news

Apr 12, 2024 — The Georgia Republican continues to insist that Russian President Vladimir Putin isn't so bad.

Just like you comrade.

Barr is smarter than you. Just accept it.

I'm sure Barr is a very smart guy.

He just has no integrity.

He just goes along with the mob.

The problem with the modern GOP is to get stupid white people to go along with letting the rich screw them, they had to pander to their worst instincts. (Racism, homophobia, transphobia, misogyny, religious bigotry). Trump has learned to play the GOP Base like a Stradivarius. (That's a kind of fancy fiddle, Cleetus!) The affluent like Barr are probably horrified the inmates have taken over the asylum, but they are just going along with it.

At some point, the GOP is going to wake up from this hangover and feel very embarrassed about itself. Until the next demagogue comes along, anyway.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Comment: Never Trumpers should listen to this. Bill Barr doesn't like Trump...but he is telling those of you who also don't like Trump the pragmatic truth.

I thought Lindsey Graham had the 2024 Republican Bootlicker Award sewed up for his unfailing willingness to slobber all over Don's mushroom shaped knob (thanks Stormy) but it appears we have another contender.

I'm sure Barr is a very smart guy.

He just has no integrity.

He just goes along with the mob.

The problem with the modern GOP is to get stupid white people to go along with letting the rich screw them, they had to pander to their worst instincts. (Racism, homophobia, transphobia, misogyny, religious bigotry). Trump has learned to play the GOP Base like a Stradivarius. (That's a kind of fancy fiddle, Cleetus!) The affluent like Barr are probably horrified the inmates have taken over the asylum, but they are just going along with it.

At some point, the GOP is going to wake up from this hangover and feel very embarrassed about itself. Until the next demagogue comes along, anyway.

His point was that he is no Trump fan, but voting for Biden is beyond stupid and the reality is it is a choice between these two. Biden is absoutely horrible in every way possible. Intelligent, non-indoctrinated people recognize this.

You are the one being played by the Democratic Party. Identity politics is all they have and only the low IQ, low info or the highly indoctrinated folks can’t see it. I would be hard pressed to find a post of yours without a racial reference. Sad.

Trump isn’t playing me. I know his strengths and weaknesses. I also know Biden’s strengths and weaknesses. There is no comparison and the choice is very easy and made even easier when I consider the distinct possibility of Harris taking over at some point. Talk about an utter disaster for our country. Before you say it, no, it isn’t because she is a woman or that she is some percent black.

His point was that he is no Trump fan, but voting for Biden is beyond stupid and the reality is it is a choice between these two. Biden is absoutely horrible in every way possible. Intelligent, non-indoctrinated people recognize this.

You are the one being played by the Democratic Party. Identity politics is all they have and only the low IQ, low info or the highly indoctrinated folks can’t see it. I would be hard pressed to find a post of yours without a racial reference. Sad.

Trump isn’t playing me. I know his strengths and weaknesses. I also know Biden’s strengths and weaknesses. There is no comparison and the choice is very easy and made even easier when I consider the distinct possibility of Harris taking over at some point. Talk about an utter disaster for our country. Before you say it, no, it isn’t because she is a woman or that she is some percent black.
Spoken like an unintelligent, indoctrinated rube.

Forum List

Back