Bill Barr: Biden Administration is a Totalitarian Regime. He is supporting for Trump for President

Seems like you are projecting. So have you found this 20 Million Joe got?
I would hope that the FBI was keeping an eye on someone like Trump who was that tight with Russia.

91 counts...

Wow, since that balloon got shot down, it seems like Xi didn't get his money's worth.
1. Bank records confirm the $20,000,000 to the Biden Crime Family "laundered" thru their shell companies.

2. Hillary is tight with Russia, she paid them for the Steele Dossier

3. Not 91 counts, now 88 counts, all of them total bullshit.

4. Shot down AFTER crossing the US over secret US sites, XI got more than his money's worth.

Your talking points are dog shit.

1. Bank records confirm the $20,000,000 to the Biden Crime Family "laundered" thru their shell companies.
No evidence any of it went to Joe, and most of it went to employees, staff, and vendors.

2. Hillary is tight with Russia, she paid them for the Steele Dossier

Wow, really? Then, um how was it that Durham came up empty?

4. Shot down AFTER crossing the US over secret US sites, XI got more than his money's worth.
Yes, the weather balloon got our super secret weather secrets.

I think it's about Barr not supporting Trump but will vote for him anyway cuz the Biden Administration is worse. Which BTW mirrors my own views.

But JoeB1248tty4848uoiewu09[u told me that Biden was good. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

JoeB is entitled to his opinion but according to every poll I've ever seen, there are far more people who disagree with him than otherwise. The RCP average is about 15 points underwater for Biden.

Which is the same as saying he's entitled to make a fool of himself.

Proof ?

Please, share what you know about Barr getting paid off.

My guess is that Trump tells him to take a hike (Trump isn't the smartest).

So, please post your proof or accept we'll confirm what we suspected. That you are a dishonest left wing POS that has no interest in anything truthful that doesn't line your pocket or keep you on the gravy train.
It's an opinion. That's what we share here.

What it's based on:

Billy Boy has been very critical of tRump for a couple of years now. Told us several times how tRump isn't stable or smart enough to be president.

Now he suddenly flip flops.

Ergo he got paid. Maybe favors, maybe cash, maybe stock options, maybe a promise of his old job back, who knows, but he got paid.

Ergo he got paid. Maybe favors, maybe cash, maybe stock options, maybe a promise of his old job back, who knows, but he got paid.

Because he realizes what a mess Biden is and why four more years of him is worse that four more years of Trump.

Who knows.

When you say it's an opinion, please qualify it as such.

It's an opinion. That's what we share here.

What it's based on:

Billy Boy has been very critical of tRump for a couple of years now. Told us several times how tRump isn't stable or smart enough to be president.

Or maybe he just took his baby blue glasses off.

Because he realizes what a mess Biden is and why four more years of him is worse that four more years of Trump.

Who knows.

When you say it's an opinion, please qualify it as such.
eyeroll.gif

Obama wasn't a career criminal or a crazy person, like Trump was.

Barr knows Trump is garbage, but supports him anyway. That's a lack of integrity.
Well ... Obama had to be a bit crazy to marry a trannie and one need not be a “lifelong” criminal to, indeed, be a criminal. Biden, on the other hand, is quite literally a “lifelong criminal” who currently takes his orders from America's first half-white, gay, illegitimate “President.”

Even an institutionalist like Barr sees the grave danger on the left.

The left is off the rails, it needs to be disciplined.

And how is this going to be accomplished by a pack of democrats who only identify as Republicans? That's the problem with the republicans now. They're all just a bunch of trans republicans. They don't bring any real opposition to the left. They don't really fight them on anything. And this includes Trump. He got his butt kicked by Pelosi for 4 years.
He even made Ryan cringe with his Trumpcare BS that he pushed so hard for.

Why TF is the Republican party wanting a president who wanted a national healthcare law? Or wanted to give blacks $500 billion. Or never ended any of the wars we were in. Because he identifies as a Republican?

I want a president with a record of not only standing up against the democrats. But one with a record of beating them. The only thing Trump has won in the last 8 years was 1 election.

Isn't this about Bill Barr supporting Trump ?

It's not really about Barr supporting Trump. That's the Trumpbot spin. It's really about Barr not liking either candidate. But will settle for what he thinks is the lesser of two evils. Like most voters.
Trump supporters are just spinning this into some sort of win.

So you're fine with bastardizing regulations based on a law to protect women's sports, which essentially tells women they have no value in sports? That men can now enter their arena and destroy everything they've worked so hard for, it's meaningless. And that's just the latest example. Why do you hate women?

That's totalitarianism to you. In your mind, you've described it. It's not dictatorial control over ALL aspects of life -- terrible, non-stop, moment to moment, soul-crushing domination over a populace -- it's something different.

You've made my point. You people are so freaking crazed now that words mean nothing with you. Every element of your communication just HAS to be wild, paranoid hyperbole. And I'm sure you have NO idea what I'm talking about.

You people are boring as hell. Play with someone else.

Last edited:
That's totalitarianism to you. In your mind, you've described it. It's not dictatorial control over ALL aspects of life -- terrible, non-stop, moment to moment, soul-crushing domination over a populace -- it's something different.

You've made my point. You people are so freaking crazed now that words mean nothing with you. Every element of your communication just HAS to be wild, paranoid hyperbole. And I'm sure you have NO idea what I'm talking about.

You people are boring as hell. Play with someone else.

Yeah, you tell that to the girls and women who've had their hard work and life long dreams crushed. Tyranny for a few is tyranny for all.

Forum List

Back