Bill Barr: Would 'absolutely' get involved in 2024 primary fight to defeat Trump: we can't win with Trump, he's too divisive

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The hell?

After attempting to make Trump king in all but name, Barr is only now saying he doesn't want him to be POTUS again?

Piss on Bill Barr but to be honest I'd prefer someone else myself.....We really do need someone that can get us working together again, and not like that geriatric puppet that was foisted upon America by the far left.

That said if Trump can make through the primary season as the gop nominee then I'd vote for him again.

This is the guy who did nothing and left Trump hanging out to dry when all the BLM business started. Trump should have fired him, but it was a little late at that point.

What I can say about Donald Trump is, he's a poor judge of character. Not only did he fail to drain the swamp, but he constantly surrounded himself with swamplings!

My take is, we need someone who can actually get the job done. It can't be someone who's focused on self-aggrandizement. Trump made some rotten choices and I don't think we have the 4 years to experiment, to see if he can make better ones.

If I were a 'Pub I'd be thinking DeSantis at this point.

Well trump is the only one that can withstand all the law suits democrats will level at any Republican. It’s not new kkk attack republicans with lawsuits

I appreciate the job Trump did. He was a great president and the right one at the right time. He was wronged, of course. But I also think his time might have passed...we will see.

I appreciate the job Trump did. He was a great president and the right one at the right time. He was wronged, of course. But I also think his time might have passed...we will see.
You want to scorch the deep state? Re elect djt

We are at this point because we are lavished with goodies. If you get something there is going to be payment. Biden does not give a damn because he is an administrator of it. Any who do that control the strings. He is going to die the worst leader of the western world in history. But his family is amply rewarded for it.

We are at this point because we are lavished with goodies. If you get something there is going to be payment. Biden does not give a damn because he is an administrator of it. Any who do that control the strings. He is going to die the worst leader of the western world in history. But his family is amply rewarded for it.
Nah. We were lavished with goodies in the 60's and we weren't at this point.

You want to scorch the deep state? Re elect djt
I don't think Mr Barr understands, division is what a lot of Americans want. Heck, a sitting US Senator is talking about secession. At this point half of America is looking at the other half going "ewww".

This can't continue. This division is brought to us by corrupt partisan politicians, in whose interest it is to keep us divided. Because if we're not screaming racism at each other, they're out of a job. (Plus they don't get on TV).

This behavior is pretty typical at the institutional level, once the institution has grown corrupt. Today this applies to both the Democratic and Republican parties.

Piss on Bill Barr but to be honest I'd prefer someone else myself....
you never said that about him until he dumped on mogadon. Suddenly he's a pariah. How coincidental.
.We really do need someone that can get us working together again, and not like that geriatric puppet that was foisted upon America by the far left.
Not so. You can thank republicans who changed their vote who installed Biden. Those figures are there to see but you don't want to. The far left in the party does not exist. Thats propaganda and hate mixed with inability to see you voted in idiot.
That said if Trump can make through the primary season as the gop nominee then I'd vote for him again.
Of course you would. You normally vote republican so why would you have to wait for that. Thats a cop out

There is no chance he wouldn't. If he wants it, it's his.
I think your wrong. The gop have been disconnecting him slowly and barr is a good example if that.

Youre asking the repigs to roll back 8 years, institute a proven fascist and dictator, then expect those who voted him out to re install him. You don't think real deep.

I think your wrong. The gop have been disconnecting him slowly and barr is a good example if that.

Youre asking the repigs to roll back 8 years, institute a proven fascist and dictator, then expect those who voted him out to re install him. You don't think real deep.
Tell us how to get rid of RINOS. We know they will only get elected at some places. But there are others where they are shoved.

Tell us how to get rid of RINOS. We know they will only get elected at some places. But there are others where they are shoved.
If you're so sure they exist, you tell me because I've never seen a republican who was a democeat.

Forum List

Back