Bill Clinton and Donald Trump Are the Same Age, Poor Bill

Bill looks sickly, old, and tired. HE married a fat, ugly c#nt, so that's to be expected.

maxresdefaulta1-1024x739.jpg

Trump looks great for his age. HE married 3 beautiful women. He could stand to lose a few pounds though.

_92348663_mediaitem92348660.jpg
Bill looks like he is dead but just doesn't know it yet.

Yeah, I'd like to see Trump maybe work off 50 pounds. It would be good for him. But it is funny the contrasts in their wives, supermodel vs. Scag. But Bill Clinton looks bad mainly from years of heavy cocaine snorting and drinking. Trump doesn't touch a drop. And God knows the horror of being married to Hillary. They have stayed together for their careers. Now that is over, who knows----

Donald is married to this and Bill is married to Hillary.
View attachment 125491
View attachment 125492

So apparently you're reminding us that the conservative ideology includes the great American dream of getting rich enough to dump the old bag you're currently married to and get a hot trophy.

I wonder how many married conservative guys on this board are willing to openly admit that they have that dream themselves?

View attachment 125491
View attachment 125492

So apparently you're reminding us that the conservative ideology includes the great American dream of getting rich enough to dump the old bag you're currently married to and get a hot trophy.

I wonder how many married conservative guys on this board are willing to openly admit that they have that dream themselves?

So our dream is to force people to stay married to people they don't want to be married to?

Thanks for openly admitting your despicable oppressive vision of society.

View attachment 125491
View attachment 125492

So our dream is to force people to stay married to people they don't want to be married to?

Considering that divorce was the one thing that the RussianW jesus said was a sin.

View attachment 125491
View attachment 125492

There are all sorts of initiatives here and there to make divorce more difficult, and they all come from conservatives.

View attachment 125491
View attachment 125492

Considering that divorce was the one thing that the RussianW jesus said was a sin.

I'm not a Christian, and I don't believe in sin, period. Assuming everyone on the right is a Christian fundamentalists is bigotry, pure and simple.

If the situation were reversed, the Trumptards would be praising the bejesus out of Trump for his honoring of the covenant of marriage.

View attachment 125491
View attachment 125492

There are all sorts of initiatives here and there to make divorce more difficult, and they all come from conservatives.

I'm not aware of them. Most conservatives I know accept divorce as a fact of life.

If the situation were reversed, the Trumptards would be praising the bejesus out of Trump for his honoring of the covenant of marriage.

You mean the way you hypocritical snowflakes are constantly attacking him for being divorced?

Forum List

Back