🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bill Clinton Changes Story Again… Now Says Hillary Clinton Has Contagious Walking Pneumonia

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Bill Clinton Changes Story Again... Now Says Hillary Clinton Has Contagious Walking Pneumonia

“She felt good, but it’s not surprising,” Bill Clinton said. “You showed that clip of President Obama in Philadelphia and somebody fainting, it happens a lot to me, and 90 percent of the time it’s just people are dehydrated, and, so, I didn’t worry too much about it. Sure enough, she got examined, that’s what the doctor said, but she also said she did have pneumonia. Used to be called walking pneumonia when I was young, but sometimes you can’t walk, you have to rest and that’s what she did.
I knew that Obama's reference to someone fainting in Philly was utter bullshit. :badgrin:

It was the day after Hillary's fainting spell, and Obama just points to the crowd and says, "Someone help that woman, she is fainting."

...and now Bill is referring to that "INCIDENT"?

:rolleyes:

"She's Fine... She has the flue...She passes out frequently. Oh shit, I barely know the woman..I haven't a clue what's wrong with her"

He passes out all the time too?
east-liverpool-heroin2.jpg

Off to a fundraiser....

When Obama pointed out the fainting woman, I knew the Clinton campaign was going to use it.

They are so pathetic.

"She's Fine... She has the flue...She passes out frequently. .I haven't a clue what's wrong with her"
it's the Oh shit, I barely know the woman... that brings it home.

bill's not a doctor, though he really enjoys playing doctor in the whitehouse.

what the hell difference does it make what Bill, Hillary, or Doctors say ??, all of you crazy ass RW's wont believe it, you'll just make up as much bullshit as you can then believe that

Bill Clinton Changes Story Again... Now Says Hillary Clinton Has Contagious Walking Pneumonia

“She felt good, but it’s not surprising,” Bill Clinton said. “You showed that clip of President Obama in Philadelphia and somebody fainting, it happens a lot to me, and 90 percent of the time it’s just people are dehydrated, and, so, I didn’t worry too much about it. Sure enough, she got examined, that’s what the doctor said, but she also said she did have pneumonia. Used to be called walking pneumonia when I was young, but sometimes you can’t walk, you have to rest and that’s what she did.
I knew that Obama's reference to someone fainting in Philly was utter bullshit. :badgrin:

It was the day after Hillary's fainting spell, and Obama just points to the crowd and says, "Someone help that woman, she is fainting."

...and now Bill is referring to that "INCIDENT"?

:rolleyes:

They don't write songs about Parkinson.

Forum List

Back