Bill Clinton: I Don't Owe Lewinski An Apology...And...I was a 'VICTIM'

and now you're just ranting nonsense cause you despise the man and hate him with so much hate that you just can't contain yourself in a discussion. amazing the leaps you fools make. more parroting.
Shut up, dumb ass

^^^ Diagnosis: Clinical Projection and Anger Management Issues ^^^
^^^Diagnosis: dumb bitch

^^^ Diagnosis: Proving the accuracy of the first Diagnosis ^^^
Still a dumb bitch

^^^ Still PROJECTING ^^^

Shut up, dumb ass

^^^ Diagnosis: Clinical Projection and Anger Management Issues ^^^
^^^Diagnosis: dumb bitch

^^^ Diagnosis: Proving the accuracy of the first Diagnosis ^^^
Still a dumb bitch

^^^ Still PROJECTING ^^^

JED and her socks are repetitive

repetitive

repetitive

repetitive

repetitive

repetitive

repetitive

repetitive

repetitive

repetitive

repetitive

repetitive

Bill Clinton insists he doesn't owe Monica Lewinsky an apology for hijacking her life by taking advantage of her while president – and says HE'S a victim because he left the White House deeply in debt
  • Clinton rocked the political world during the 1990s when he was forced to admit an affair with young White House intern Monica Lewinsky
  • Now he insists he doesn't owe her a face-to-face apology for turning her life upside down and subjecting her to international ridicule
  • The former president says he's a victim of his own transgressions since he left the White House $16 million in debt
  • He and Hillary Clinton have amassed a fortune since then through six-figure speaking
  • appearances
...not to mention that $100+ million Hillary got from the Russians.... :p

"Former President Bill Clinton said in an NBC interview airing Monday that he's never personally apologized to Monica Lewinsky for how their sexual affair turned her life upside down – and he doesn't owe her a mea-culpa"

'Nobody believes that I got out of that for free,' he said. 'I left the White House $16 million in debt,'

View attachment 196632

"He's worth about $80 million today, aided by an aggressive schedule of speaking events – many of which paid him six-figure fees for individual appearances."

(At least now we know the answer to the old question, "How much does it cost a married man to stick cigars up female orifices and to NOT engage in sex by getting a bl@j@b?" $16 Million. :p)

Bill Clinton insists he doesn't owe Monica Lewinsky an apology | Daily Mail Online
Senility is fully set in

Oh please. Monica Lewinski knew exactly what she was doing.

No one forced her to have oral sex with randy Bill.

Some folks would do anything to be close the POTUS and she decided sucking his dick was about as close as anyone could get.

Sympathy for her?? LMAO Not fucking hardly.

Oh and Bill wasn't a victim either. Its not the first time he pulled shit like that he just wasn't POTUS. He knew exactly what he was doing and figured because he was POTUS no one would say anything. He sure found out different. LOL
so if bill has women who wish to grope him it's ok, if women wish to grope the Donald or have the donald grope them, it's Donald's fault. amazing the paths you all work your way to to justify your shit.

Nope. They are all adults and there is no fault to assign.

No one forced Monica Lewinski and no one forced Bill.

Of course we all know it really happened between Lewinski and Clinton.

No one mentioned Donald Trump except you.
Fine, then when women want celebrities to touch their vijayjays shut the fk up

Bill Clinton insists he doesn't owe Monica Lewinsky an apology for hijacking her life by taking advantage of her while president – and says HE'S a victim because he left the White House deeply in debt
  • Clinton rocked the political world during the 1990s when he was forced to admit an affair with young White House intern Monica Lewinsky
  • Now he insists he doesn't owe her a face-to-face apology for turning her life upside down and subjecting her to international ridicule
  • The former president says he's a victim of his own transgressions since he left the White House $16 million in debt
  • He and Hillary Clinton have amassed a fortune since then through six-figure speaking
  • appearances
...not to mention that $100+ million Hillary got from the Russians.... :p

"Former President Bill Clinton said in an NBC interview airing Monday that he's never personally apologized to Monica Lewinsky for how their sexual affair turned her life upside down – and he doesn't owe her a mea-culpa"

'Nobody believes that I got out of that for free,' he said. 'I left the White House $16 million in debt,'

View attachment 196632

"He's worth about $80 million today, aided by an aggressive schedule of speaking events – many of which paid him six-figure fees for individual appearances."

(At least now we know the answer to the old question, "How much does it cost a married man to stick cigars up female orifices and to NOT engage in sex by getting a bl@j@b?" $16 Million. :p)

Bill Clinton insists he doesn't owe Monica Lewinsky an apology | Daily Mail Online

I guess saying sorry to Juanita Broaderick, Elizabeth Warren and Eileen Wellstone is out of the question too.....?

Some folks would do anything to be close the POTUS and she decided sucking his dick was about as close as anyone could get.

Oh and Bill wasn't a victim either. Its not the first time he pulled shit like that he just wasn't POTUS. He knew exactly what he was doing and figured because he was POTUS no one would say anything. He sure found out different. LOL
so if bill has women who wish to grope him it's ok, if women wish to grope the Donald or have the donald grope them, it's Donald's fault. amazing the paths you all work your way to to justify your shit.

Only you seem to care there buckoo.

How bout you shut the fuck up.

Only you seem to care there buckoo.

How bout you shut the fuck up.
The complaint was from leftists at trump! How is that me?

I will admit that Ms. Lewinsky was a 'big girl' (an adult) and knew better than to engage in adultery with a married man...but Bill still knew better than to take advantage of her naivety / 'star infatuation'.
But isn't that what men do?
No, not all men do that.
Correct. And anyone in a position of power knows they are in the sights of women who want to be "special" to them.
And slick Willie is a poster child!

You should read all the posts then!

Asshole adulterers
I will admit that Ms. Lewinsky was a 'big girl' (an adult) and knew better than to engage in adultery with a married man...but Bill still knew better than to take advantage of her naivety / 'star infatuation'.

Real men don't screw their wives over.
So 50% of men aren’t real men! What are they then?
And?

You asked what they are. That is my reply. I would have the same reply for women adulterers.
Asshole adulterers

Real men don't screw their wives over.
So 50% of men aren’t real men! What are they then?
And?

what is with Horny Bill's fascination with overweight women...Hillary, Monica, Broadrick etc etc...the list goes on and on and on

Looka, the Clintons are complete filth, always have been, always will be. The good news is, they are irrelevant, desperately seeking attention, even if it means dredging up twenty year-old affairs.

She was 22. Don't make her younger in order to make her seem like a child. Please edit your post lying about her age.

Men shouldn't apologize to 22 year olds who suck their dicks.
Bullshit she was 20 when they started their affair she was 22 when they got discovered.......

He didn't have a point to begin with. Liberal means liberal spins & meanings.

Sen. Rand Paul Mocks Bill Clinton For Playing The Victim

Bill Clinton is deservedly being mocked for his moronic comments and is reportedly trying to walk them back.

I hope someone he and Hillary WILL listen to convinces them it is time to STFU and go away because they are humiliating themselves and hurting their party every time they speak....

...but it is funny as hell to watch. :p

"the first time i saw him, he took my breath away. he was so attractive. from that point on, we always made eye contact" - Horny Monica Lewinsky

Forum List

Back