Bill Clinton mocks Americans

Bill Clinton Smears Trump Supporters in Michigan: 'Mad About Immigration...Mad About Trade' - Breitbart

Um. Does this MORON not realize EVERYONE is mad about their wages not rising? They are MAD that trade has sent their jobs overseas? He is a true moron if he thinks this is only Trump supporters...But hey thanks for pissing off MORE people including undecided voters!

The funny thing is, they're mad at one thing, should be mad at the government and the voters for not adapting to the modern world.

But then no one likes to blame themselves, they'll always blame someone else, and Trump is giving them that outlet.

Of course I'd love to have more money, but I don't complain about my pay. Maybe you should get a better job and stop living off the government teet, you fucking loser.

Of course I'd love to have more money, but I don't complain about my pay. Maybe you should get a better job and stop living off the government teet, you fucking loser.
Tell that to the corporations forcing the government to take care of their low paid workers while they make record profits.

Bill Clinton Smears Trump Supporters in Michigan: 'Mad About Immigration...Mad About Trade' - Breitbart

Um. Does this MORON not realize EVERYONE is mad about their wages not rising? They are MAD that trade has sent their jobs overseas? He is a true moron if he thinks this is only Trump supporters...But hey thanks for pissing off MORE people including undecided voters!

Dorothy,

One of the reasons we don't see rising wages is because Donald Trump buys his steel from Communist China.

Trump had EVERY opportunity to buy steel in the USA, but USA steel is more expensive because US Labor currently costs him at least 25% more than Chinese labor. Trump doesn't want to pay the extra costs for US workers - let alone support rising wages, which would drive his steel costs even higher. Trump (and his ilk) is why US workers haven't seen a real wage increase in 30 years.

He is a fucking con artist.

Calling Trump supporters morons is no vice

I think you have to love America to really be an American.

I don't know what Republicans are.

Forum List

Back