bill clinton raped Juanita Broaderick twice in that hotel room....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
New information has come out about the rape of Juanita Broaderick............

EXCLUSIVE - Juanita Broaddrick Provides Never Before Published Details On Bill Clinton's Rape

Broaddrick has rarely discussed the actual details of the alleged incident due to the graphic and traumatic nature of the event.

In August 2000, Connecticut Rep. Chris Shays told a local talk show that based on evidence to which he was privy from the Clinton impeachment trial, he found that Broaddrick had “disclosed that she had been raped, not once, but twice” to Senate Judiciary Committee investigators.

“I believed that he had done it,” Shays continued. “I believed her that she had been raped 20 years ago. And it was vicious rapes, it was twice at the same event.”

Now Broaddrick has for the first time publically confirmed her account that Clinton raped her twice.

She said that after the first round, in which the much stronger Clinton had her pinned down for a period of time, she was relieved when she thought it was over and was hoping he would leave the room.

Instead, she says Clinton turned to her and told her words to the effect of “I am going to do it again.”

And then he did, she says.

Out of sensitivity to the nature of the alleged event and its impact on her, this reporter did not ask Broaddrick to further describe the scene during our latest interview.

However, in an interview that broke nearly a decade of media silence, in November 2015 Broaddrick recounted some of the details to me.

Broaddrick’s story begins when she was a nursing home administrator volunteering for then-Arkansas Attorney General Bill Clinton’s 1978 gubernatorial bid.

She said Clinton singled her out during a campaign stop at her nursing home. “He would just sort of insinuate, you know when you are in Little Rock let’s get together. Let’s talk about the industry. Let’s talk about the needs of the nursing homes and I was very excited about that.”

Broaddrick said she finally took Clinton up on that offer in the spring of 1978 when she traveled to Little Rock for an industry convention along with her friend and nursing employee Norma Rogers. The two shared a room at the city’s Camelot Hotel.

Broaddrick phoned Clinton’s campaign headquarters to inform her of her arrival and was told by a receptionist that Clinton had left instructions for her to reach him at his private apartment.

“I called his apartment and he answered,” she told me. “And he said, ‘Well, why don’t we meet in the Camelot Hotel coffee room and we can get together there and talk. And I said, ‘That would be fine.’”

Clinton then changed the meeting location from the hotel coffee shop to Broaddrick’s room.

“A time later and I’m not sure how long it was, he called my room, which he said he would do when he got to the coffee shop. And he said ‘There are too many people down here. It’s too crowded. There’s reporters and can we just meet in your room?’”

“And it sort of took me back a little bit, Aaron,” she said of Clinton’s request.

“But I did say okay, I’ll order coffee to the room, which I did and that’s when things sort of got out of hand. And it was very unexpected. It was, you might even say, brutal. With the biting of my lip.”

Broaddrick said she did not want to rehash the alleged rape scene, explaining those painful details are fully available in previous news reports.

She told NBC’s Dateline in 1999 that she resisted when Clinton suddenly kissed her:

Then he tries to kiss me again. And the second time he tries to kiss me he starts biting my lip. … He starts to, um, bite on my top lip and I tried to pull away from him. And then he forces me down on the bed. And I just was very frightened, and I tried to get away from him and I told him “No,” that I didn’t want this to happen but he wouldn’t listen to me. … It was a real panicky, panicky situation. I was even to the point where I was getting very noisy, you know, yelling to “Please stop.” And that’s when he pressed down on my right shoulder and he would bite my lip. … When everything was over with, he got up and straightened himself, and I was crying at the moment and he walks to the door, and calmly puts on his sunglasses. And before he goes out the door he says, “You better get some ice on that.” And he turned and went out the door.

And of course....

Broaddrick recalled that Clinton, the attorney general of Arkansas and candidate for governor at the time, called the nursing home where she worked on numerous occasions over the next six months.

And you would think that would have been the end of it. But it wasn’t. About two or three weeks later, I was in a meeting and my administrator came into the meeting and she said, “You are wanted on the phone.” And she said it was Mr. Clinton. And I told her, I said, “Please tell him I’m not here.” She wasn’t aware of what had happened to me. Nor were the nurses. The two directors of nursings [sic] were the only two who had known what he had done to me. So she wasn’t aware, but she was very caught off guard why I wouldn’t speak to him.

New information has come out about the rape of Juanita Broaderick............

EXCLUSIVE - Juanita Broaddrick Provides Never Before Published Details On Bill Clinton's Rape
And Bill Clinton isn’t running for anything, including president.

The ridiculous, desperate right is as sad as it is amusing.

his wife used his political power and private detectives to keep these women from putting him in jail....she knew, and she did everything she could to protect him...so that she could have power........

The truth is, this alleged thing happened a long time ago and there are zero verifiable details. And so we have no idea what motivation Broderick has to speak about this story.

yes....that is what they said about bill cosby...right? or dennis hastert....right?

How about the asshole raped her and got away with it because he was the Attorney General of Arkansas...and his wife used their political power and private detectives to keep these women intimidated......

The truth is, this alleged thing happened a long time ago and there are zero verifiable details. And so we have no idea what motivation Broderick has to speak about this story.

yes....that is what they said about bill cosby...right? or dennis hastert....right?

How about the asshole raped her and got away with it because he was the Attorney General of Arkansas...and his wife used their political power and private detectives to keep these women intimidated......
Cosby is not convicted, but has had over 50 women accuse him of drugging and raping them. Clinton has 2 women, no mention of drugs, and no evidence of no consent. Hastert was found guilty of paying his victims off. Not of raping them, but for bribing them. Statute of limitations and all that. Hastert could have appealed but chose not to, likely proving that he knows he's guilty.

Cosby is not convicted, but has had over 50 women accuse him of drugging and raping them. Clinton has 2 women, no mention of drugs, and no evidence of no consent. Hastert was found guilty of paying his victims off. Not of raping them, but for bribing them. Statute of limitations and all that. Hastert could have appealed but chose not to, likely proving that he knows he's guilty.

Did you read that post you just typed......

Clinton has 2 women,

No...clinton has 3 women, that we know of who said he raped them.....then you have 12 or more who accuse him of attempted sexual assault....one of the rape victims was from Britain...when he was a Rhodes scholar...and there are probably more over there......

Here you go......a quick look...and this isn't even a comprehensive list....

all of these women are lying...and only bill clinton is telling the truth....? Right?

And Elizabeth Ward Gracen...told her friend right after the rape that she was raped....then, when she was asked during the impeachment she said it was consensual sex...but the friend said it was definitely rape.....

A Millennial's Guide to Bill Clinton's 20+ Sex Scandals

Eileen Wellstone allegedly was sexually assaulted by a 23-year old Bill Clinton at a pub near Oxford University (the future president was a student there). He admitted to the encounter, but claimed it was consensual. Nonetheless, he ended up leaving the school a year after the incident without a degree.

According to Capitol Hill Blue, just three years later while he was dating Hillary at Yale University, a female student called campus police stating that Bill sexually molested her.

In 1974, an unnamed University of Arkansas student complained to her faculty advisor that her law professor Bill Clinton groped her and forced his hand inside her blouse. The 28-year-old law professor claimed that she was the one who came onto him.

Capitol Hill Blue reported that “several former students at the University have confirmed the incident in confidential interviews and said there were other reports of Clinton attempting to force himself on female students.”

Clinton was elected Attorney General of Arkansas in 1977, soon afterward a young woman lawyer in Little Rock claimed that she was assaulted by him — he forced himself on her, biting and bruising the woman, wrote Roger Morris in Partners in Power.

A year later, Juanita Broaddrick claimed that Bill raped her when she was a volunteer on his campaign for governor while she was at a nursing student conference in Little Rock. She claimed that he forced himself on her while she screamed “please stop,” and he bit her lip. Norma Rodgers, a friend who was sharing a hotel room with Broaddrick during the conference, confirmed her claims that she had been sexually assaulted.

Broaddrick did not come forward with the claims for two decades, claiming she was intimidated and ashamed.

-------
In 1979, Carolyn Moffet was a legal secretary in Little Rock who was invited to Bill’s hotel room after a fundraiser. When she got there, she discovered the future president sitting on a couch only wearing a t-shirt.

“When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend, and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” Moffet said.

--------

Bill was a big fan of beauty queens, he bedded two other Miss Arkansas winners, Elizabeth Ward and Sally Perdue in 1982 and 1983. Ward claimed in 1982 that she was forcibly raped by the governor, but recanted those statements in 1998. Ward announced she did have sex with Bill, but it was consensual. Perdue said that she was threatened not to reveal her affair by several Democratic Party staff members .

“They knew that I went jogging by myself and he couldn’t guarantee what would happen to my pretty little legs,” Perdue said to the Village Voice about the threat.

-------------
On the eve of his run for the presidency, Bill sexually harassed Arkansas state worker Paula Jones in a hotel room where he flashed himself and demanded oral sex. Jones sued the former president and received an $850,000 cash settlement over the matter. Bill still denies he ever had a sexual encounter with Jones.

That was a busy year for Clinton. According to Capitol Hill Blue, he allegedly pinned political fundraiser Sandra Allen James against a wall and stuck his hands up her dress. She screamed so loud that the Arkansas State Police knocked on the hotel door and asked if everything was okay. When she told her Democratic fundraising boss about the incident, he told her to “keep your mouth shut.”

During the ’92 campaign for president, airline stewardess Christy Zercher alleged that the 46-year old presidential candidate fondled her on a plane flight, while Hillary slept just a few feet away.

After he was elected president, Bill was accused again of molesting another volunteer, Kathleen Willey. She claimed that the president grabbed her, fondled her breast, and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting.

Clinton has 2 women,

No...clinton has 3 women, that we know of who said he raped them.....then you have 12 or more who accuse him of attempted sexual assault....one of the rape victims was from Britain...when he was a Rhodes scholar...and there are probably more over there......
No. 2 accusers of rape. If there was even the tiniest bit of evidence, then we'd have something to talk about. The third you mentioned is of some kind of groping that can never be proven, or have evidence provided, or anything.

Clinton has 2 women,

No. 2 accusers of rape. If there was even the tiniest bit of evidence, then we'd have something to talk about. The third you mentioned is of some kind of groping that can never be proven, or have evidence provided, or anything.

No....

Juanita Broaderick
Eileen Wellstone
Elizabeth Ward Gracen

And those are the ones we know about......all of them immediately told freinds and relatives after the rape happened....and Wellstone even contacted the police.......

All of these women are lying...and only bill clinton is telling the truth...right?

Broaddrick has rarely discussed the actual details of the alleged incident due to the graphic and traumatic nature of the event.

Probably because she can't keep her story straight.

Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth?

1) In 1997, Broaddrick filed an affadavit with Paula Jones' lawyers saying Clinton did notassault her. In 1998, Broaddrick told Kenneth Starr's FBI investigators that she wasraped. Eventually, Broaddrick described the rape for several major news organizations.

2) Broaddrick did not remember the date of the rape,

3) Three weeks after the probable date of the rape, Broaddrick attended a Clinton fundraiser.

There was more evidence against the Duke LaCrosse Team than there was against Bill Clinton.

Clinton has 2 women,

He was the chief law enforcement officer in 2 of the rapes.......he selected his victims carefully after he almost was arrested in Britain...when actual police were called......he changed his victims to those he could control...and who his position would give him the benefit of the doubt.....law students, government workers, people he had enforcement power over.......he is a predator...and she helped him get away with it....

1) In 1997, Broaddrick filed an affadavit with Paula Jones' lawyers saying Clinton did notassault her. In 1998, Broaddrick told Kenneth Starr's FBI investigators that she wasraped. Eventually, Broaddrick described the rape for several major news organizations.

3) Three weeks after the probable date of the rape, Broaddrick attended a Clinton fundraiser.

There was more evidence against the Duke LaCrosse Team than there was against Bill Clinton.

Yes.......lie again joe...

here is a comprehensive list....

Bill Clinton s ong history of sexual assault

Washingtonpost.com Special Report Clinton Accused

Clinton s list of ignored accusers - Illinois Review

Here is a post from U.S. message that lists clintons victims...

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there.

Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape. Broaddrick gave a stunning interview to NBC’s Lisa Myers about the assault.

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Gov. Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. “When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” she said.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state title. Gracen later told an interviewer that sex with Clinton was consensual. Her roommate Judy Stokes has said the ex-Miss Arkansas told her she was raped after the incident.

Paula Corbin Jones, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones with an $850,000 payment.

Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, D.C., political fundraiser, said Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation’s capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She fled.

Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s leased campaign plane in 1992, says presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.

Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, said that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November 1993. Willey became a target for a Hillary directed smear campaign after she went public.

Why Hillary Is Not Inevitable Bill s Sordid Past The Daily Caller
Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth
Bill Clinton has the real rape problem
Bill Clinton s ong history of sexual assault
Hillary s War on Women

Clinton s list of ignored accusers - Illinois Review

• Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
  • Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
  • Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
  • Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
  • Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
  • Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
  • 22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
  • Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
  • Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
  • Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • 1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
  • 1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
  • Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
  • Sally Perdue - post incident threats
  • Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
  • Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned

Here you go........the truth about Juanita Broaderick...

Juanita Broaddrick says Bill Clinton raped her 21 years ago in an Arkansas hotel room. Clinton denies the charge. Is Broaddrick telling the truth? No on knows for sure, but here's the evidence uncovered so far, accompanied by dueling he's-guilty/he's-innocent interpretations:

She Changed Her Story:

In 1997, Broaddrick filed an affadavit with Paula Jones' lawyers saying Clinton did notassault her. In 1998, Broaddrick told Kenneth Starr's FBI investigators that she wasraped. Eventually, Broaddrick described the rape for several major news organizations.

Clinton Is Innocent: Broaddrick is either a liar or has an unreliable memory.

Clinton Is Guilty:

Broaddrick's initial denials indicate only that she shunned publicity.

That's why she never reported the rape; rebuffed advances from Clinton's political enemie
s who, in 1992, urged her to go public;

and lied to Paula Jones' lawyers.

She eventually told the FBI the truth in 1998 only because her son--a lawyer--advised her against lying to federal investigators. (At the time, it was reasonable to suspect she'd be hauled before a grand jury.)

She granted media interviews only after her name was released by Paula Jones' lawyers, and after tabloids printed wildly untrue stories about her.

Given her aversion to politics and celebrity, Broaddrick would seem to have little or nothing to gain by falsely accusing Clinton of rape. Clinton, on the other hand, has plenty to gain from falsely denying her charges.

Clinton has 2 women,

No....

Juanita Broaderick
Eileen Wellstone
Elizabeth Ward Gracen

And those are the ones we know about......all of them immediately told freinds and relatives after the rape happened....and Wellstone even contacted the police.......

All of these women are lying...and only bill clinton is telling the truth...right?
Yeah no actual evidence of anything, especially non-consent. Clinton was a dog, which is not good as it cost us the 8 year Dubya disaster. Was he a rapist? A little too forward? Did the women just feel guilty afterwards? Are they making money off of this?

Well if there was any actually verifiable information we might have an idea.

I DO, I DO - he's another slimeball dirtbag character assassin who is desperate for attention.

All of these women are lying.....and only bill clinton is telling the truth....? Right...that is your position?

Clinton has 2 women,

No....

Juanita Broaderick
Eileen Wellstone
Elizabeth Ward Gracen

Yeah no actual evidence of anything, especially non-consent. Clinton was a dog, which is not good as it cost us the 8 year Dubya disaster. Was he a rapist? A little too forward? Did the women just feel guilty afterwards? Are they making money off of this?

Well if there was any actually verifiable information we might have an idea.

you mean like sworn testimony to the FBI....? You mean like testifying to the FBI under penalty of jail....like that ?

Forum List

Back