Bill Clinton was impeached over Whitewater, a real estate deal Republicans called "shady"

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Oh wait, no he wasn't.

He was impeached over something totally unrelated. He denied having sex with a woman he never paid $130,000.00

Hmmm, wow. What do you know? Why does this sound so familiar?

Wrong, as usual Deanturd.

He was impeached for Perjury.

Ken Starr began his investigation over Whitewater, however Janet Reno authorized him to investigate the president after it became obvious he lied in open court about screwing around with an intern during the Paula Jones case.

Not that it matters when it comes to pieces of shit like you, you will vote for sociopaths who have dead women found in their cars after being pulled out of the water, or crackheads after they get busted smoking crack with whores.

Then to double down on your utter lack of ethics you will build statues of the crackhead.

• Banned
You said:

he lied in open court about screwing around with an intern

I said:

He denied having sex with a woman he never paid $130,000.00

This proves you want to post an ignorant rant no matter what for no particular reason.

You said:

I said:

This proves you want to post an ignorant rant no matter what for no particular reason.
Please...its well known in Washington DC that Clinton paid hush money from one end of the nation to the other...

Oh wait, no he wasn't.

He was impeached over something totally unrelated. He denied having sex with a woman he never paid $130,000.00

Is he talking about his wife? If so it cost him a lot more than that amount of money.
upload_2018-5-4_18-24-17.jpeg

Ken Starr began his investigation over Whitewater, however Janet Reno authorized him to investigate the president after it became obvious he lied in open court about screwing around with an intern during the Paula Jones case.

Not that it matters when it comes to pieces of shit like you, you will vote for sociopaths who have dead women found in their cars after being pulled out of the water, or crackheads after they get busted smoking crack with whores.

Then to double down on your utter lack of ethics you will build statues of the crackhead.

You left out the Kennedy incidents, Monroe, girl drowned, and many others.

• Banned
You said:

I said:

Please...its well known in Washington DC that Clinton paid hush money from one end of the nation to the other...
Does Trump?

Oh wait, no he wasn't.

he was charged with lying under oath

Probably because of all the men who came before him that were prosecuted with flimsy razor thin evidence[ for lack of another term]...in fact you would have to be almost brain dead for it not to sound familiar, even more so back then before trump was the target of a witch hunt

Oh wait, no he wasn't.

I thought you knew what " under oath" meant? And to think I thought you were a college educated liberal..

Perjury - Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › Perjury

(1) Subject to subsection (3), every one commits perjury who, with intent to mislead, makes before a person who is authorized by law to permit it to be made before him a false statement under oath or solemn affirmation, by affidavit, solemn declaration or deposition or orally, knowing that the statement is false

You left out the Kennedy incidents, Monroe, girl drowned, and many others.

It's a deanturd thread, it isn't worth reading.

The title is insipid enough, the text is a waste of electrons. Ridicule the parasite and move on. Hopefully it walks in front of a train and feeds the worms. If it wasn't for childproof lids it would have died many years ago under a kitchen sink with a gut full of Drano.

You said:

I said:

True, former President Bill Clinton never paid $130,000. for sex. Instead, President Clinton paid far, far more.

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat
Sexual Assault
Rape

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Oh wait, no he wasn't.

False deantard.

He was impeached over perjury and obstruction of justice.

Remember when he told 62 year old Betty Currie that if she failed to lie under oath, he would fire her and make sure she lost her pension? (Caught on tape)

Good times!

Oh wait, no he wasn't.

I thought you knew what " under oath" meant? And to think I thought you were a college educated liberal..

Perjury - Wikipedia

(1) Subject to subsection (3), every one commits perjury who, with intent to mislead, makes before a person who is authorized by law to permit it to be made before him a false statement under oath or solemn affirmation, by affidavit, solemn declaration or deposition or orally, knowing that the statement is false

Deanturd probably is a college indoctrinated libturd. Only someone thoroughly programmed to prevent facts and reality from causing an independent thought can be that stupid. There are parrots that have a greater understanding of the sounds they endlessly repeat. They're still smart enough to shit all over a copy of the NY Times if you leave it at the bottom of the cage.

Oh wait, no he wasn't.

Perjury - Wikipedia

Deanturd probably is a college indoctrinated libturd. Only someone thoroughly programmed to prevent facts and reality from causing an independent thought can be that stupid. There are parrots that have a greater understanding of the sounds they endlessly repeat. They're still smart enough to shit all over a copy of the NY Times if you leave it at the bottom of the cage.

It's like liberals don't want to educate people , just tell them bullshit opinions and not facts.

It's like liberals don't want to educate people , just tell them bullshit opinions and not facts.

It's far more sinister than that.

Libturds want people as ignorant as they are. They riot when people give speeches that challenge leftist programming.

When was the last time ANYONE rioted at a moonbat protest and shut it down, besides other moonbats? Not only are they deliberately ignorant, they endeavor to spread ignorance. It's Orwellian just how devoted they are to their collective global statist agenda.

That's why I do not oppose abortion and encourage them to perform retroactive self abortions. They're stealing oxygen from the plants.

It's far more sinister than that.

Libturds want people as ignorant as they are. They riot when people give speeches that challenge leftist programming.

When was the last time ANYONE rioted at a moonbat protest and shut it down, besides other moonbats? Not only are they deliberately ignorant, they endeavor to spread ignorance. It's Orwellian just how devoted they are to their collective global statist agenda.

That's why I do not oppose abortion and encourage them to perform retroactive self abortions. They're stealing oxygen from the plants.

I agree, they bitch that conservatives hate education/college knowing full well why we hate it is because libtards indoctrinate people..

You said:

I said:

See the difference you fucking idiot?

You said:

I said:

Pot, meet kettle

I agree, they bitch that conservatives hate education/college knowing full well why we hate it is because libtards indoctrinate people..

Communists were the ones who persecuted the intellectuals, it's well documented.

Those of us who oppose collectivism promote independent thought and a free exchange of ideas.

Again, that's why bed wetters riot at Ann Coulter speeches, and no one gives a shit when Micheal Moore regurgitates inane liberal bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back