Bill Cosby Sentencing Thread

He was telling everyone the truth. Your reporting that he was saying they were shiftless is inaccurate .

Yes, another Uncle Tom making money telling white people what htey want to hear. Until he got caught molesting the White Women and became persona non grata.. Kind of like Herman Cain.
You have some kind of weird thing for uncle tom? Cosby was telling the truth about a cultural situation. The truth doesn't depend on what he got caught doing. When did Herman Cain get arrested for molestation?

You have some kind of weird thing for uncle tom? Cosby was telling the truth about a cultural situation. The truth doesn't depend on what he got caught doing. When did Herman Cain get arrested for molestation?

Naw, he got caught hitting on the White Women, and the GOP turned on him. "Oh, yeah, that's right, we're racists!"

Kind of like they did with Cos. He was fine when he was telling you how shiftless the other negroes were, but man, the minute you found out he was feeling up White Women, that was it

Naw, he got caught hitting on the White Women, and the GOP turned on him. "Oh, yeah, that's right, we're racists!"

Kind of like they did with Cos. He was fine when he was telling you how shiftless the other negroes were, but man, the minute you found out he was feeling up White Women, that was it

So, are you saying it’s okay for white men to drug and rape white women?

Shouldn’t everyone be upset about what Cosby did, regardless of who the victims were?

Y

You're an idiot. What he said was true then and it is true now. None of this has anything to do with race, except in your own little noggin. No one turned on him. He committed crimes, for that he should be punished by the full extent of the law. What is so hard for you to understand?

Shouldn’t everyone be upset about what Cosby did, regardless of who the victims were?

Oh, i'm moderately upset, I just find it amusing how quickly White America turned on Cos... even faster than it turned on OJ.

You're an idiot. What he said was true then and it is true now. None of this has anything to do with race, except in your own little noggin. No one turned on him. He committed crimes, for that he should be punished by the full extent of the law. What is so hard for you to understand?

He got 10 years for raping an unconscious woman who willingly took drugs he gave her.

Brock Turner got three months for raping a girl who passed out in an alley.

Um, want to guess what color Brock was. Come on, buddy, guess.

Oh, i'm moderately upset, I just find it amusing how quickly White America turned on Cos... even faster than it turned on OJ.

He got 10 years for raping an unconscious woman who willingly took drugs he gave her.

Brock Turner got three months for raping a girl who passed out in an alley.

Um, want to guess what color Brock was. Come on, buddy, guess.
Give it a rest. The cases are completely different. Cosby was 3 counts and premeditated. The women willingly took drugs? You really cant be as ignorant as your posts make you appear. I am not even close to being your buddy. There is no way a moron like you would be my buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Give it a rest. The cases are completely different. Cosby was 3 counts and premeditated. The women willingly took drugs? You really cant be as ignorant as your posts make you appear. I am not even close to being your buddy. There is no way a moron like you would be my buddy.

It's okay, there's no way a racist apologist like you could be my buddy, but you can always hope.

Point is, Brock Turner raped an unconscious girl, got 3 months.

Cos raped an unconscious woman, he's going to spend the rest of his life in prison

It's okay, there's no way a racist apologist like you could be my buddy, but you can always hope.

Point is, Brock Turner raped an unconscious girl, got 3 months.

Cos raped an unconscious woman, he's going to spend the rest of his life in prison
You’re to fucking stupid to see that the cases are different. You refuse to look at that . I would never hope to be a buddy of someone so ignorant.

You’re to fucking stupid to see that the cases are different. You refuse to look at that . I would never hope to be a buddy of someone so ignorant.

The cases aren't much different. They both took advantage of women who allowed themselves to become vulnerable.

White kid gets three months.
Old feeble black man gets effective life sentence.

Yup, welcome to America! But only if you are born white.

The cases aren't much different. They both took advantage of women who allowed themselves to become vulnerable.

Brock Turner definitely should have gotten a harsher sentence. It’s inexcusable that he got so little time.

That doesn’t make people’s reaction to Cosby racist just because he’s black.

There was an outcry about the sentence Turner received. Many people were outraged.

Jesus you’re stupid. The cases are completely different. Your fake little outcries of racial victimhood are pretty feeble and stupid.

Brock Turner definitely should have gotten a harsher sentence. It’s inexcusable that he got so little time.

That doesn’t make people’s reaction to Cosby racist just because he’s black.

There was an outcry about the sentence Turner received. Many people were outraged.

No,what was funny about Cosby is that when he was scolding black youth, the Far Right in this country just loved him...until he got caught fondling the white women.

Jesus you’re stupid. The cases are completely different. Your fake little outcries of racial victimhood are pretty feeble and stupid.

How are they different?

The only real difference is that Brock didn't get the girl drunk, she did that on her own.
Cosby was convicted of three counts not one. He did get the women drunk. It was premeditated with a specific purpose.

How are they different?

The only real difference is that Brock didn't get the girl drunk, she did that on her own.
Cosby was convicted of three counts not one. He did get the women drunk. It was premeditated with a specific purpose.

Turner’s sentence was still far lighter than it should have been, which has to make one wonder what it would have been if he had been black.

It’s not unreasonable to compare the two cases. They both involve one event and Cosby’s 3 counts were combined into one because of that.

How are they different?

Turner’s sentence was still far lighter than it should have been, which has to make one wonder what it would have been if he had been black.

It’s not unreasonable to compare the two cases. They both involve one event and Cosby’s 3 counts were combined into one because of that.
If doesn’t make rational people wonder what it would have been if he were black.

How are they different?

If doesn’t make rational people wonder what it would have been if he were black.

Then you’re ignoring the history of the country and rational people who are being honest don’t do that.

How are they different?

Then you’re ignoring the history of the country and rational people who are being honest don’t do that.
I’m not ignoring the history. I live in the present.

Still kind of meaningless.

Are you saying that if he just found some white woman lying unconscious, that would have been less bad?

Of course not. This is another example of white privilege... even famous Uncle Toms aren't immune.

Still kind of meaningless.

Are you saying that if he just found some white woman lying unconscious, that would have been less bad?

Of course not. This is another example of white privilege... even famous Uncle Toms aren't immune.
Jesus you’re stupid. You trying to put black and white in this shows your complete inability at rational thought.

Forum List

Back