🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bill Cosby

So...why did all these women wait so long? Something is very wrong with this. Did Bill piss off enough people telling black folks to pull their pants up, stop cussing, get a job, take care of their baby mama's and children, and this is paybacks or something?

Or..is he guilty as hell? And if so..again..why did they wait so long to report it?
I have never been raped, but if I had been, I'd have never waited 30 to kill a motherfucker.

You are a bad ass.

So...why did all these women wait so long? Something is very wrong with this. Did Bill piss off enough people telling black folks to pull their pants up, stop cussing, get a job, take care of their baby mama's and children, and this is paybacks or something?

Or..is he guilty as hell? And if so..again..why did they wait so long to report it?
I have never been raped, but if I had been, I'd have never waited 30 to kill a motherfucker.

You are a bad ass.
I do tend to get my revenge when wronged.

I am not a lover of Bill Cosby, nor a hater. He is just meh to me. But, I loved his Dentist skit and I liked his comments about black youths. Whether he is a rapist or not, I don't know. But I am damn sure suspicious of women who wait years to report it.

The same people who profess love for Cosby today......thought he was an uppity ****** 30 years ago. True story.

The same people condemning Cosby today defended Bill Clinton 20 years ago. True story.

If Bill Clinton raped someone.....it would have made the news.

:lol: It did, multiple times, multiple accusations, but you already knew that.
No, he can't hear anything about Clinton that is negative. He had to accept and defend him only because he had to admit it. You know how they stick up for Obama. The architect for obama care. Calls them all stupid, and they are defending him.

Hello??? HELLO? This is not about clinton or obama. Its about Bill Cosby. Knock it off.

You know what, conservatives might not like what I have to say, because they share some of the same views as Cosby, but I think he's guilty. Where there's smoke there's fire. Back then when he was allegedly committing these acts women were less likely to report being raped, especially if it involved such a beloved figure as was Cosby. The fact that so many people are coming out now and him not say anything to defend himself from these claims have me believing he did something wrong.

You know what, conservatives might not like what I have to say, because they share some of the same views as Cosby, but I think he's guilty. Where there's smoke there's fire. Back then when he was allegedly committing these acts women were less likely to report being raped, especially if it involved such a beloved figure as was Cosby. The fact that so many people are coming out now and him not say anything to defend himself from these claims have me believing he did something wrong.
Maybe he is not saying much because no matter what he says, it will just add more fuel.

IF he was so beloved...back in those days, racism was going strong..just as it is now. WHITE women saying a black comedian raped them and they were afraid to say something? Oh hayell no. They would be screaming to the rooftops.

Something stinks in this latest witch hunt.

I still like that old thing about "innocent until proven guilty". I'll wait to condemn him until the jury is in. Otherwise, these women need to press their charges and allow the judicial system to serve them as it was designed to do.

Don't believe it! Those bitchez were asking for a cockmeat sandwich.

I am not a lover of Bill Cosby, nor a hater. He is just meh to me. But, I loved his Dentist skit and I liked his comments about black youths. Whether he is a rapist or not, I don't know. But I am damn sure suspicious of women who wait years to report it.
Dickenson tried to write about the rape in her book 12 years ago, but Cosbys lawyers stopped her from doing it. As crazy as she is, the evidence is mounting against him. How could she have predicted 12 years ago that a bunch of drug rape allegations against Cosby would surface in 2014? Its WAY too coincidental and specific. These are also ALL women who can prove that they met him at that time. Generally when you meet a celbrity and hes nice to you, you dont make false rape accusations, and even if there are a few people who would do that, there arent going to be 16 of them with the exact same story.

It appears that Cosby is a serial rapist.

I still like that old thing about "innocent until proven guilty". I'll wait to condemn him until the jury is in. Otherwise, these women need to press their charges and allow the judicial system to serve them as it was designed to do.

If there was ever a trial, then yeah he would be innocent until proven guilty, yes, and I would respect and trust the process, unlike those Fergusson assholes. The problem is in many cases where he is being accused there is a statute of limitations, and even in the cases where there isn't, if these allegations did occur they occurred long, long time ago and getting a conviction would be extremely difficult if not impossible. So right know in my own court of my own opinion, I tend to believe the accusers based on how many have come out and the consistency in what they're saying.

Maybe he is not saying much because no matter what he says, it will just add more fuel.

IF he was so beloved...back in those days, racism was going strong..just as it is now. WHITE women saying a black comedian raped them and they were afraid to say something? Oh hayell no. They would be screaming to the rooftops.

Something stinks in this latest witch hunt.

I don't know if I was accused of rape, I would be adamant that I was innocent. Wouldn't you if you were accused of something as heinous as rape and you were innocent ?

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. His rep is in ruins now anyway even if found innocent. Those women and that comedian that got the ball rolling saw to that.

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. His rep is in ruins now anyway even if found innocent. Those women and that comedian that got the ball rolling saw to that.
He should be thankful that only his reputation is ruined. Most serial rapists go to prison for life.

He should be thankful that only his reputation is ruined. Most serial rapists go to prison for life.
I see. So you have already tried and convicted him. gotcha.

I see. So you have already tried and convicted him. gotcha.
Im not a court of law, therefore i dont have to follow their standard of "innocent until proven guilty". Im completely free to give my opinion, and to me it looks like he is a serial rapist.

Gracie, can you name even one example of a celebrity who has 16 rape accusations against them? Its an insane number. Even Michael Jackson had less accusers.

Forum List

Back